• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, murdah, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Timestamp?

it's already time stamped
but go to 2:04
For all we know she's used to 9 inch bbcs so 5.5 inches which is average is underdeveloped lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, BeanletMogger and datboijj
For all we know she's used to 9 inch bbcs so 5.5 inches which is average is underdeveloped lol
well you are ironically right
but she is 6ft tall so I don't blame her

• +1
Reactions: murdah
well you are ironically right
but she is 6ft tall so I don't blame her
6 feet tall? JFLLLLLL, so bigger the girl the bigger her vagina theory is true, fuck I need a 5'2 foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah and datboijj
This is nothing but slander, GODtis would never touch that subhuman negress

Why do you like him so much? How can someone who believes this and says this unironically be good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, murdah and datboijj
Is he wrong?
He acts as if there is no value in books because they are man-made. Is art supposed to be bad because it's manmade and anti-nature? Manmade things like art are more transcendent than nature, and he values nature in a purely materialist way. I can't accept it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and datboijj
He acts as if there is no value in books because they are man-made. Is art supposed to be bad because it's manmade and anti-nature? Manmade things like art are more transcendent than nature, and he values nature in a purely materialist way. I can't accept it
he didnt say books dont have any meaning listen again

he didnt say books dont have any meaning listen again
Why give the impression that it's inherently unimportant by emphasizing that it's manmade then? He said they have "human opinions", but most books are either nonfiction or fiction and the person he's responding to is probably talking about fiction. Either he's trolling or making a bad faith argument to support his naturalism. I have been watching a lot of his videos recently in order to understand and his ideology seems anti-art and spirituality and overly material

Why give the impression that it's inherently unimportant by emphasizing that it's manmade then? He said they have "human opinions", but most books are either nonfiction or fiction and the person he's responding to is probably talking about fiction.
His point is that doing those things (reading books was one of them) wont cure your depression
When talking about books i think he was talking about philosphy books and such, because thats most likely the kind of books the girl was talking about and what self improvement niggas talk about.
It's someone's opinion you probably wouldn't be able to think of yourself. That's what he said, it's a fact.
I have been watching a lot of his videos recently in order to understand and his ideology seems anti-art and spirituality
Definitely not lol. Watch SV3RIGE, not this modern censored 'goatis'

He is def the type of guy that consumes art with his heart

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and SidharthTheSlayer
Why give the impression that it's inherently unimportant by emphasizing that it's manmade then? He said they have "human opinions", but most books are either nonfiction or fiction and the person he's responding to is probably talking about fiction. Either he's trolling or making a bad faith argument to support his naturalism. I have been watching a lot of his videos recently in order to understand and his ideology seems anti-art and spirituality and overly material
I don't dickride sv3rige unironically btw lol if you couldnt notice
But i literally can't think of a time where he has been wrong so i can't help but somewhat do it

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
His point is that doing those things (reading books was one of them) wont cure your depression
When talking about books i think he was talking about philosphy books and such, because thats most likely the kind of books the girl was talking about and what self improvement niggas talk about.
It's someone's opinion you probably wouldn't be able to think of yourself. That's what he said, it's a fact.
Ehh, philosophy is still pretty valuable. Not exposing yourself to other people's philosophy is limiting your awareness of things. I would rather read philosophy than do a lot of things.
Definitely not lol. Watch SV3RIGE, not this modern censored 'goatis'

He is def the type of guy that consumes art with his heart
Okay, I will, do you have any recommendations? I want to understand what he thinks we as humans ought to do, what he actually values most. I have seen too many of the youtube videos where he just makes reaction content and simplifies every problem of the human condition to being unnatural

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I don't dickride sv3rige unironically btw lol if you couldnt notice
I know you have the high self-awareness and sentience to not call him "GODtis" unironically and play it up for meme factor, but I know you do agree with him and think he is smart, that is why I wanted to understand because everything I saw made him look midwit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@Abhorrence why did you JFL me fag?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
very legit thread

on his streams he's always blackpilled about height and shit but when asked about penis size he always says average is ideal

if he had a big dick he'd be rambling about how humans now are underdeveloped and that's why woman want bigger NATURAL dicks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and datboijj
but when asked about penis size he says average is ideal
Elephant Converse GIF

I already stated this but, you guys wanted proof
His old girl deleted the streams where she talked about how little he was
well here she corroborates to this again that he has a peeper

Legit that thought black creature was a man until she started talking :forcedsmile:

And who cares. Black foids are huge size queens, it's well known

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
He's more forehead than foreskin lol his beard is kinda patchy imagine it's pubes and he's a dickhead omg no I can't unsee it 😭💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and datboijj