SWIM YOUR ASS OFF + TAKE MK677/HGH + AI = CHAD

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
jfl at the idiots looking into bimax or LL at 16
swimming + mk677 added 2cm to my height, grew my bidelts and ribcage, and made my breathing easier in just 2 months. Even my face and jaw looks different.
Most of the model chads I know swam in ocean waters, what’s your excuse idiot?

u don’t need much besides title during puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, closedplatecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
why swimming

why swimming
Swimming mogs everything else to death in terms of physical benefit and strain. I used to be able to do freestyle/backstroke for only 30 minutes, now I’m writing you from the pool. I feel great compared to any other sport.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal, AscendingHero, mafiaboy and 5 others
NIGGA I CANT SWIM i take all the advice and then i just DROWN NIGGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, sub3lowiqcel, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
NIGGA I CANT SWIM i take all the advice and then i just DROWN NIGGA
never even began. use floaties or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Swimming mogs everything else to death in terms of physical benefit and strain. I used to be able to do freestyle/backstroke for only 30 minutes, now I’m writing you from the pool. I feel great compared to any other sport.
The only people who did swimming in my school were twink nerds. All the actual Chads played real sports like football and basketball.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Lets go swimming and you suck my cock in the pool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16371 and 5 others
The only people who did swimming in my school were twink nerds. All the actual Chads played real sports like football and basketball.
I mog all my basketball friends to death. All the dudes on the swim team I know have atleast a 22 5’11 bidelt deadass (and atleast HTN) while the basketball dudes are 6’1 MTN 18-19 bidelt

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7098 and TITUS
I mog all my basketball friends to death. All the dudes on the swim team I know have atleast a 22 5’11 bidelt deadass (and atleast HTN) while the basketball dudes are 6’1 MTN 18-19 bidelt
Massive cope. Swimming is for fags who can't play real sports.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, BoneDensity, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and BoneDensity
Massive cope. Swimming is for fags who can't play real sports.
I play baseball,basketball and swim. Just do both then. But ever since I added swimming, I feel like an actual god
One thing is for certain though and that’s the fact gym is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mafiaboy and TITUS
The Chads basketball players:

vs. the virgin swimmers:

Just use the UK, one of the ugliest countries in the world as an example :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I tried taking mk677 and ai at barely 16 while gaining 20lbs in like a month and lifting almost a year ago :lul:
even if it wasn't bunk as these compounds are always either fake, mislabeled or underdosed (especially ais), my growth plates fused so nothing happens :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just use the UK, one of the ugliest countries in the world as an example :feelsuhh:
Not even the UK u utter cretin. Learn to read.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
I cant get AI and HGH because

1.) No cyrpto
2.) Parents would kill me

I tried taking mk677 and ai at barely 16 while gaining 20lbs in like a month and lifting almost a year ago :lul:
even if it wasn't bunk as these compounds are always either fake, mislabeled or underdosed (especially ais), my growth plates fused so nothing happens :lul:
cope, they worked for me

imagine still not having finished puberty. what the fuck. people are actually like that here? damn. wish I could relate

My facial hair is still developing as I am just slowly getting more chin hairs everyday but my pubes have been clearly adult quality for almost a year now

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2729
because you're too low t to finish puberty
yeah maybe i rarely ever get hard tbh
and other times i have a boner like 5 times rock hard just randomly throughout the day and then i have a lucid dream of fucking 3 foids at the same time its weird

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
what’s your excuse idiot?
public pools are nasty. it's like taking a bath in a giant bathtub using the same water as everyone else :sick::sick:

I cant progress at all. Been swimming for 6 month(2-3 times a week) already and still cant swim more than 4 25 meter pools without gasping. Any tips? I guess my breathing pattern is shit

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
public pools are nasty. it's like taking a bath in a giant bathtub using the same water as everyone else :sick::sick:
Try it just for a week. Mogs if you have an actual ocean to swim in

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
because you're too low t to finish puberty
this nigga is malding on ur post abt how his plates closed nigga ur plates closed cause ur e was to high and ur genetics are shit ass now stop bitching short faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I cant progress at all. Been swimming for 6 month(2-3 times a week) already and still cant swim more than 4 25 meter pools without gasping. Any tips? I guess my breathing pattern is shit
Do breathing exercises all day, everyday. Swim more. I swim 4 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
everyone always said as a kid i looked like a swimmer because I had a pool at home
but i chose to wrestle instead which tbh mogs most sports too
swimming is more NT though

The Chads basketball players:

vs. the virgin swimmers:

For some reason swimmers have soy faces and insane shoulders. Maybe cuz they mouth breath a lot

For some reason swimmers have soy faces and insane shoulders. Maybe cuz they mouth breath a lot
Tbh the only place where basketball and other sports mogs is if you don’t know what your doing swimming u end up with a horseface.
Also mogging other men in basketball is dopamine rush asfuck, besides that nada.

Also the opposite could be argued. Chico and Gandy were avid swimmers when they were younger.

• Woah
this nigga is malding on ur post abt how his plates closed nigga ur plates closed cause ur e was to high and ur genetics are shit ass now stop bitching short faggot
meanwhile I was 10% body fat and underweight, never had gyno, I have narrow hips etc. therefore no high estrogen

I just finished puberty early. Everyone stops growing at the end of puberty

Tbh the only place where basketball and other sports mogs is if you don’t know what your doing swimming u end up with a horseface.
Also mogging other men in basketball is dopamine rush asfuck, besides that nada.

Also the opposite could be argued. Chico and Gandy were avid swimmers when they were younger.
If u do professionally you just cant not to mouth breath 5+ hours a day, and lots of them begin to mouth breath always. Female swimmers for some reason have insane forward growth usually.
Like federicca pelegrini

meanwhile I was 10% body fat and underweight, never had gyno, I have narrow hips etc. therefore no high estrogen

I just finished puberty early. Everyone stops growing at the end of puberty
Gyno comes fron TESTOSTERONE spike, being so low in t and high e to develop gyno is rare

If u do professionally you just cant not to mouth breath 5+ hours a day, and lots of them begin to mouth breath always. Female swimmers for some reason have insane forward growth usually.
Like federicca pelegrini
Federicca pelegrini is not forward grown. I forward growth mog her to death. Just don’t mouthbreath jfl

Federicca pelegrini is not forward grown. I forward growth mog her to death. Just don’t mouthbreath jfl
What? She looks very forward grown in motion. Margot robbie tier of development

jfl at the idiots looking into bimax or LL at 16
swimming + mk677 added 2cm to my height, grew my bidelts and ribcage, and made my breathing easier in just 2 months. Even my face and jaw looks different.
Most of the model chads I know swam in ocean waters, what’s your excuse idiot?

u don’t need much besides title during puberty.
Great! I'll take note.

Gyno comes fron TESTOSTERONE spike, being so low in t and high e to develop gyno is rare
Gyno coming from a testosterone spike can be explained by the testosterone spike aromatizing into too much estrogen, which is why so many guys during puberty get gyno

Being very low body fat and underweight during puberty means I had a very low amount of adipose tissue. Aromatase activity occurs in adipose tissue (fat)

This is why leanmaxxing is recommended by this forum and bodybuilders to maximize testosterone and minimize estrogen

Gyno is due to a ratio of estrogen that's too high compared to testosterone
which causes the breast development. It makes sense for a high estrogen to testosterone ratio to cause the development of a female trait after all - wouldn't it?
Here is the science. Bodybuilders have discovered the same thing. I am unbiased:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, nitesik and TITUS
This is exactly the optimal puberty formula, ditch the hgh though, you are just cucking yourself, you are probably producing more on your own than the one you can buy.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 7098
I play baseball,basketball and swim. Just do both then. But ever since I added swimming, I feel like an actual god
One thing is for certain though and that’s the fact gym is cope.
You need the gym for better athletic performance, you must do both, it also improves T and HGH production, 1 hour 3-4 times a week, going hard, is enough.

This is exactly the optimal puberty formula, ditch the hgh though, you are just cucking yourself, you are probably producing more on your own than the one you can buy.
I don’t know why motherfuckers are overthinking it.
Swimming + mk + ai is life

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
You need the gym for better athletic performance, you must do both, it also improves T and HGH production, 1 hour 3-4 times a week, going hard, is enough.
Whenever i go to the gym like 3x a week i just do a fuck ton of lat raises, cardio and leave. No point in doing anything else

• JFL
Whenever i go to the gym like 3x a week i just do a fuck ton of lat raises, cardio and leave. No point in doing anything else
are you retarded? why are you going to the gym to do cardio?

was mirin the substance stack and dedication to swimming for increasing your shoulder width, but you have to do weight lifting too

incline walking
dude, just lift weights. the swimming for shoulder width is high IQ, but you got to balance it out with over-all muscle development

are you retarded? why are you going to the gym to do cardio?

was mirin the substance stack and dedication to swimming for increasing your shoulder width, but you have to do weight lifting too
Weight lifting is fucking cope. All it does is compress your spine

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I don’t know why motherfuckers are overthinking it.
Swimming + mk + ai is life
U dont even need aromasin, natural aromatase inhibitors exist

🤓 just do it.
I need to know how to get HGH, IGF-1, and Aromasin (got caught already taking my mother's Letrozole, now she thinks I am very mental, she thought this already but now my parents want to take me to a psychologist) without getting caught. I CAN NOT FUCK THIS UP!

I could get MK-677 and pretend like I'm going to work out so they can agree on it.

why no point in doing anything else?