SWIM YOUR ASS OFF + TAKE MK677/HGH + AI = CHAD

I need to know how to get HGH, IGF-1, and Aromasin (got caught already taking my mother's Letrozole, now she thinks I am very mental, she thought this already but now my parents want to take me to a psychologist) without getting caught. I CAN NOT FUCK THIS UP!

I could get MK-677 and pretend like I'm going to work out so they can agree on it.
MK677 + natural AI’s are barely enough. U dont need hgh + igf-1, but you would benefit more from it i guess. Maybe mk677+natural ai is 50% as effective as hgh igf1 and aromasin

Whenever i go to the gym like 3x a week i just do a fuck ton of lat raises, cardio and leave. No point in doing anything else
Every pro athlete has gym routines specific to his sport, it improves performance, diminishes injuries and so on, makes you look better too.

What? Why?
never saw the point in it. i feel the same with built muscle vs none
Every pro athlete has gym routines specific to his sport, it improves performance, diminishes injuries and so on, makes you look better too.
maybe your right.

MK677 + natural AI’s are barely enough. U dont need hgh + igf-1, but you would benefit more from it i guess. Maybe mk677+natural ai is 50% as effective as hgh igf1 and aromasin
I am trying to grow at least three inches. I'm 17.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I cant get AI and HGH because

1.) No cyrpto
2.) Parents would kill me
get over your parents. i honestly hate them dude, no disrespect to them i love them for introducing
me to the world but i hate their dumbass for gaslighting me about muh personality.

even my 5’6 truecel bald uncle isn’t blackpilled
find a way to hide it

U dont even need aromasin, natural aromatase inhibitors exist
What do u recommend? I tried improving my diet to make it anti estrogen but have yet to get a blood test to check if difference. Is also am taking zink and DIM

Don't you mouth-breath a lot while swimming though?

What do u recommend? I tried improving my diet to make it anti estrogen but have yet to get a blood test to check if difference. Is also am taking zink and DIM
i take back what i said
take ai, no amount of natural ai is gonna do shit

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Don't you mouth-breath a lot while swimming though?
i’ve trained myself to nose breath, i only mouth breath when i’m about to die of oxygen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I need to know how to get HGH, IGF-1, and Aromasin (got caught already taking my mother's Letrozole, now she thinks I am very mental, she thought this already but now my parents want to take me to a psychologist) without getting caught. I CAN NOT FUCK THIS UP!

I could get MK-677 and pretend like I'm going to work out so they can agree on it.
MIRIN BRO THIS IS MY EXACT SITUATION BRO

AFTER I HAD TAKEN MK FOR MONTHS I WAS ON REAL PHARMA HGH PENS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE MY PARENTS FOUND MY MINI FRIDGE AND I GOT IN SKME DEEP SHIT

AND MY DAD HAS TALKED TO DOCTORS AND HE IS NOT AT ALL OPEN TO THE IDEA OF FUNDING ME HGH

NOW I JUST HAVE A GIANT ASS SUPPLY OF PHARMA HGH PENS WHICH IS LOCKED AWAY IN ANOTHER MINI FRIDGE RUNNING IN MY CLOSET BUT IM JUST STOCKPILING THE SUPPLY FOR $$ + NO MORE NEEDLES AND ALCOHOL WIPES FUCK

COPING RN WITH AROMASIN UNTIL I CAN GET MORE MONEY TO BUY CHEAPER HGH AND NEEDLES

Let’s make a gc with money needing and plan needin teens like me you and @AscendingHero seems like our situations are similar we know what to do but we need a plan

Take your AI and stfu

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Take your AI and stfu
HGH better than MK677 combined with peptides? HGH will screw your system up.

I would take aromison but I really am a very bad candidate for it.

HGH better than MK677 combined with peptides? HGH will screw your system up.

I would take aromison but I really am a very bad candidate for it.
Both are comparable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mvp2v1

AFTER I HAD TAKEN MK FOR MONTHS I WAS ON REAL PHARMA HGH PENS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE MY PARENTS FOUND MY MINI FRIDGE AND I GOT IN SKME DEEP SHIT

AND MY DAD HAS TALKED TO DOCTORS AND HE IS NOT AT ALL OPEN TO THE IDEA OF FUNDING ME HGH

NOW I JUST HAVE A GIANT ASS SUPPLY OF PHARMA HGH PENS WHICH IS LOCKED AWAY IN ANOTHER MINI FRIDGE RUNNING IN MY CLOSET BUT IM JUST STOCKPILING THE SUPPLY FOR $$ + NO MORE NEEDLES AND ALCOHOL WIPES FUCK

COPING RN WITH AROMASIN UNTIL I CAN GET MORE MONEY TO BUY CHEAPER HGH AND NEEDLES

Let’s make a gc with money needing and plan needin teens like me you and @AscendingHero seems like our situations are similar we know what to do but we need a plan
Lmao unless your parents are based moggers like @Niko69 you CANNOT let them know about this

How did you afford a mini fridge/how much is it and how did you lock your shit away? iirc you can buy like these little pckets and they can store your chemicals and freeze em, i saw it in some MGF video i'll get back to you on that

Money is the only reason im not a gigachad yet, like seriously

I have fixes for everything and im always learning and improving

• So Sad
Both are comparable
Mogged to hell by Increlex/Mecasermin/Recombinant IGF-1

Which i've found cheap ass asian sources for.

Even IGF-1 LR3 mogs HARD.

No peptide or generic gh comes close

jfl at the idiots looking into bimax or LL at 16
swimming + mk677 added 2cm to my height, grew my bidelts and ribcage, and made my breathing easier in just 2 months. Even my face and jaw looks different.
Most of the model chads I know swam in ocean waters, what’s your excuse idiot?

u don’t need much besides title during puberty.
Swimming pill is legit

@averagejoe @Henry_Gandy and @Pinhead Returns can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Racky and incel194012940
semi fresh river or chlorinated pool?
Ideally you would do this in fresh water or a hot spring for the giga health benefits

If you're an italy cel i would do it in the Meditteranean

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Swimming pill is legit

Samn I’m fucked I swam a lil bit when I was younger but I play incel land sports like soccer basketball football and hockey which just compress ur spine and damage your knees

• +1
Samn I’m fucked I swam a lil bit when I was younger but I play incel land sports like soccer basketball football and hockey which just compress ur spine and damage your knees
Basketball and Soccer are actually mogger sports (most payday if you're good, most popular itw, highest status sports, etc)

Both over time cause microfractures in the legs and joints and lead to height growth.

Not to mention both involve alot of short sprints which boost your GH alot

Tennis on paper is an incel sport but if you reach the high levels of it, it's a mogger sport. All the serving, jumping and releasing of your spine leads to height growth

Search it up, for both men and women, the fastest servers are very tall.

But yea swimming is goated, for height, frame, muscle growth and endurance. Imagine swimming in fresh waters or a hot spring, even more benefits.

What a sport!

• +1

Just get IGF-1 Nasal Sprays: https://direct-peptides.com/product/igf1-1-lr3-nasal-spay/

Ideally you would do this in fresh water or a hot spring for the giga health benefits

If you're an italy cel i would do it in the Meditteranean
I’m gaining a cm a month. No igf-1 or hgh, just mk and ai’s. Legit. Almost 180cm from 170 or so

• Woah
Lmao unless your parents are based moggers like @Niko69 you CANNOT let them know about this

How did you afford a mini fridge/how much is it and how did you lock your shit away? iirc you can buy like these little pckets and they can store your chemicals and freeze em, i saw it in some MGF video i'll get back to you on that

Money is the only reason im not a gigachad yet, like seriously

I have fixes for everything and im always learning and improving
I’m pretty sure you meant @Niko but yeah

I’m pretty sure you meant @ /data/avatars/s/1/1866.jpg?1648240504 @Niko but yeah
Yea I did i meant @Niko but i've been seeing 69 alot so it was on my mind

Nowhere near the efficacy of injecting or bioavailbility

Better than nothing

Also we dont know the legitimacy or quality of directpeptides.

I’m gaining a cm a month. No igf-1 or hgh, just mk and ai’s. Legit. Almost 180cm from 170 or so
What dosage of AI's are you on /how frequent are you taking it and which specific AI are you on?

More importantly, How old are you?

Yea I did i meant @Niko but i've been seeing 69 alot so it was on my mind

Nowhere near the efficacy of injecting or bioavailbility

Better than nothing

Also we dont know the legitimacy or quality of directpeptides.

What dosage of AI's are you on /how frequent are you taking it and which specific AI are you on?

More importantly, How old are you?
Aromasin 6.25mg eod from late 15’s to 16.5

• +1
Aromasin 6.25mg eod from late 15’s to 16.5
So im younger than you and have a taller starting base than you +going to be doing much more for growth

Mirin myself ngl

So im younger than you and have a taller starting base than you +going to be doing much more for growth

Mirin myself ngl
you have to consider androgen receptor feedback aswell, how well you respond to stuff is up to your genetics

what ru finna do exactly?

• JFL
Swimming pill is legit

You don’t need to take sarms

Just swim 2km a day everyday and your body will develop on its own

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: abshsje, AscendingHero and Racky