Swiping in tinder in china - Girls&guys - The guys are subhumans but some seem tall

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Swiping in tinder in china - Girls&guys - The guys are subhumans but some seem tall

They look soy af but some look tall. its 5'9 avg in city. i was swiping in bejing.

I can see why asians (as in chinese) are laughed at in the west and are incel nerds. But i can also see why filipinos get pussy in the west but chinese cant.

And I dont understand why SEA girls would prefer chinese guys than SEA guys other than 2 inch avg height increase.

avg looking 5'10 white will slay here. in my personal opinion(might be wrong) more than in SEA

@AlexBrown84 hurry with geomax.me i wanna post shit like this on there im bored

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 20618, Lmao and 5 others
I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
View attachment 1804932I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER
looks mid

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
View attachment 1804932I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER I NEED HER
whats ur race, height, face rating?

Average height of North China is legit 6'1. Which province was this in?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17829
she is a whore anyway just gym max she will be a crumb to you

ugly

ugly dudes tend to lower thheir standards and find any LTB or mid girls super fine asf cause they know they cant get baddeis
Niggas would rather fuck ugly girls instead of investing money and time in themselves to get the girls they truely desire smh.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Adonis
i like you nigga, always based

my girlfriend mogs the shit out of your crush or the women you desire ( a reminder )
couldn't waterboard me to be this much of a faggot

Average height of North China is legit 6'1. Which province was this in?

this was in bejing. i thought it was 5'8 avg in china. i added an extra inch cos its bejing capital city. i highly doubt the north will be 5 inches taller than the rest of the country

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
View attachment 1804952
this was in bejing. i thought it was 5'8 avg in china. i added an extra inch cos its bejing capital city. i highly doubt the north will be 5 inches taller than the rest of the country
Maybe I don\t think it would be lower than 5 10 in north China I have three friends from there 182, 190, 194 respectively.

how does SEAmaxxing work more than maxxinng here LOL

honestly maybe SEA really is about money

but average white turbomogs any chinese nig genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Can brownskin prettyboy pheno slay in China?

Maybe I don\t think it would be lower than 5 10 in north China I have three friends from there 182, 190, 194 respectively.
my 2 best friends from school were 6'3 and 6'4. doesnt make the average UK height 6'1

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
View attachment 1804952
Try Swiping in Shangdong they will prolly look like this
and taller

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Somali/ethio nd close to lightskin 6"3. I've never been with gook foids tbh, heard they tight af tho.
height will help. but i think they are quite racist.

only way to find out is just try it. put ur photos on dating app there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Somali/ethio nd close to lightskin 6"3. I've never been with gook foids tbh, heard they tight af tho.
Locals will probably kill you in China. Some blacks do well in SEA tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20216
Locals will probably kill you in China. Some blacks do well in SEA tho
Brutal, I have to taiwanmaxx once in my life before the CCP takes it over. Need that gook pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Beijing is not homogeneous representation of the northern chinese people.
so northern chinese people are much better looking and taller? but these northern chinese people arent in north china, they are further south? is that what ur saying?

so northern chinese people are much better looking and taller? but these northern chinese people arent in north china, they are further south? is that what ur saying?
Beijing being the capital will be a mix of northern Chinese and souther Chinese.

• +1