Symmetry is soo brutal

finn899

finn899

Kraken
these 2 actors are clear example of symmetry carrying them straight from htn to chadlite-chad just off top percentile symmetry,I know symmetry is the toughest pill to swallow even to the point people convince themselves the inverted filter is inaccurate,even tho it’s accurate your just not use to it but if your eye looks uneven or your nose looks crooked in inverted/maybe your jaw is asymmetrical people will see that in real life within a second ,if you look at somebody asymmetrical you won’t think “I find them ugly bc I noticed asymmetry” but you will naturally perceive them as less attractive,ppl can’t accept how important symmetry is so by all means if your asymmetry is fixable by surgery PRIORITISE IT,here is the list in order of what features are most important to be symetrical 1.nose,2.eyes and 3.jaw/chin

Attachments

• 703D5893-8216-4EA8-AFA7-C261E24583F9.jpeg
    703D5893-8216-4EA8-AFA7-C261E24583F9.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 0
  • A857857D-3A5E-4FEF-88CE-BDC44F2B1A61.jpeg
    A857857D-3A5E-4FEF-88CE-BDC44F2B1A61.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, sub5faliure and Feliezzx
i have all of them assymetrical lmaoo, but im scheduled for a septoplasty in a couple years which will hopefully salvage the development of the rest of my face

timothees symmetry isnt good tho. flip his face

Assymetry not noticeable in motion.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, klamus, anthony111553 and 7 others
Assymetry not noticeable in motion.
What you look like in candid is how the human eye sees you,stop coping it’s noticable and people perceive you less attractive subconsciously if you are asymmetrical

timothees symmetry isnt good tho. flip his face
Flips his face in a photo he’s not tilting his head like he always is,he has good symmetry where it matter too which is nose and jaw,and his eye symmetry is nearly dead even better then normie symmetry for sure

Most low iq thread ive read today

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
What you look like in candid is how the human eye sees you,stop coping it’s noticable and people perceive you less attractive subconsciously if you are asymmetrical
You don’t see people in a perfect Frankfurt plane angle front shot IRL, unless it’s major nobody notices lmao.

It’s only noticeable in pics.

• +1
You don’t see people in a perfect Frankfurt plane angle front shot IRL, unless it’s major nobody notices lmao.

It’s only noticeable in pics.

• +1
hell no not only it doesnt make them any more better or worse looking, they are both asymmetrical af + drew is strong mtn

hell no not only it doesnt make them any more better or worse looking, they are both asymmetrical af + drew is strong mtn
if you think this is hit m your delusional he had more appeal then 9/10 “chads” people talk about on this forum lol

if you think this is hit m your delusional he had more appeal then 9/10 “chads” people talk about on this forum lol

just a strong mtn with makeup in a movie where he is shot like hes a hot antihero or some shit didnt watch it. you can make anyone on .org look good in this settings.

also i am talking solely about his face. hes tall, white actor. judging by appeal to an average girl hes no less than a chad

these 2 actors are clear example of symmetry carrying them straight from htn to chadlite-chad just off top percentile symmetry,I know symmetry is the toughest pill to swallow even to the point people convince themselves the inverted filter is inaccurate,even tho it’s accurate your just not use to it but if your eye looks uneven or your nose looks crooked in inverted/maybe your jaw is asymmetrical people will see that in real life within a second ,if you look at somebody asymmetrical you won’t think “I find them ugly bc I noticed asymmetry” but you will naturally perceive them as less attractive,ppl can’t accept how important symmetry is so by all means if your asymmetry is fixable by surgery PRIORITISE IT,here is the list in order of what features are most important to be symetrical 1.nose,2.eyes and 3.jaw/chin
My nose eyes and chin aren’t fully symmetrical it’s why I look shit in pictures not taken by myself

My nose eyes and chin aren’t fully symmetrical it’s why I look shit in pictures not taken by myself
them 3 things are the worst asymetries to have tbh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
It’s so fuckinv over for my shit hairline, one side is higher up than the other and I don’t think it’s fixable cuz it’s genetic. Turkey here I come.

cope nigga, if thats the case Jeremy meeks would be the best looking man ever

cope nigga, if thats the case Jeremy meeks would be the best looking man ever
brutal how you dont realise jeremy meeks has nearly perfect eye and nose symetry which is all that matters anyways,cope if you think this guy isnt top 0.1 percent facial symetry,all them images of him looking 'asymetrical' is when he tilts his head

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you fucking blind?? Chalamet has a completely wonky face :ROFLMAO::blackpill:.

Making a thread about the virtues of symmetry then using one of the most asymmetrical ugly fucks as an example of symmetry :ROFLMAO::blackpill:.

KYS, dork.

Last edited:
View attachment 2673457 brutal how you dont realise jeremy meeks has nearly perfect eye and nose symetry which is all that matters anyways,cope if you think this guy isnt top 0.1 percent facial symetry,all them images of him looking 'asymetrical' is when he tilts his head
Meeks also has a wonky jaw :ROFLMAO::blackpill:.

You are literally blind :blackpill:.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you fucking blind?? Chalamet has a completely wonky face :ROFLMAO::blackpill:.

Making a thread about the virtues of symmetry then using one of the most asymmetrical ugly fucks as an example of symmetry :ROFLMAO::blackpill:.

KYS, dork.
Cope Timothy has a symmetrical and straight nose which is the most important and his eyes are symmetrical you restart so is his chin,he has better symmetry then 90 percent of people

Attachments

• 438657B0-3D5C-4EE6-873F-8A9B7429CD3D.jpeg
    438657B0-3D5C-4EE6-873F-8A9B7429CD3D.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 0
That’s the least important symmetry feature,eyes and nose are most important
Cope, OPRY is considered one of the best eye areas with assemntry

Cope Timothy has a symmetrical and straight nose which is the most important and his eyes are symmetrical you restart so is his chin,he has better symmetry then 90 percent of people
lol you do realize his photos have to be taken at an angle to try and make him look halfway symmetrical? His eyes, nose, & jaw are wonky as hell you delusional blind fag :ROFLMAO::blackpill:

you absolute fucking retard.

i have all of them assymetrical lmaoo, but im scheduled for a septoplasty in a couple years which will hopefully salvage the development of the rest of my face
Goodluck with empty nose syndrome

yes definitely, the perfectly symmetrical nct, narrow jaw, low cheekbones is more attractive than the slightly asymmetrical pct, high cheekbones, wide jaw
shut your stupid ass