Reactions: Kazey, ElTruecel and sub5c3l
He does tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l
Old vid

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Sny, datboijj and 1 other person
Mirin his low iq + low inhib

He does mog him. He has foid appeal. Loox is a ogremaxxed gymcel who appeals to 30+ year olds. He only looked good at peak gear usage but as we can see he is suffering the consequences rn. He also frauds his height, he claims 6'5 but that street video showed he is max 6'2, also doesn't look as wide irl.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
He does mog him. He has foid appeal. Loox is a ogremaxxed gymcel who appeals to 30+ year olds. He only looked good at peak gear usage but as we can see he is suffering the consequences rn. He also frauds his height, he claims 6'5 but that street video showed he is max 6'2, also doesn't look as wide irl.
This is what you would think by looking at him, but there are threads here with proof of hundreds of JBs lusting over him on dating apps and stuff . Turns out this kind of ogre look actually does have a lot of appeal.

This is what you would think by looking at him, but there are threads here with proof of hundreds of JBs lusting over him on dating apps and stuff . Turns out this kind of ogre look actually does have a lot of appeal.
yeh thats assuming he looks like what he claims. reality is he doesnt look like that.

Can u link the thread of the "foids lusting over him"?

SyrianPsycho logically should be lynched and executed for scamming and grifting, so the other dude automatically mogs ig

Syrian has no appeal wtf
He did worse than any white htn when I used him and facially has has 0 harmony all of his ratios are poop. How did you come to the conclusion that syrian mogs despite ever seeing any girls go crazy for him where there's literally videos of loox clobbered jbs in yubo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, SteveRogers, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
yeh thats assuming he looks like what he claims. reality is he doesnt look like that.

Can u link the thread of the "foids lusting over him"?

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and SomaliMax
Syrian has no appeal wtf
He did worse than any white htn when I used him and facially has has 0 harmony all of his ratios are poop. How did you come to the conclusion that syrian mogs despite ever seeing any girls go crazy for him where there's literally videos of loox clobbered jbs in yubo
idk how many times I gottel tell u this but asking discord girls for ratings is one of the worst ways. Dm me ur pics and i'll run a tinder experiment in my city.

Syrian has appeal, before his comment section got flooded by newgen tiktokcels, There was foids simping for him there.
He has that wattapad pretty boy look which foids love.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Blackgymmax
idk how many times I gottel tell u this but asking discord girls for ratings is one of the worst ways. Dm me ur pics and i'll run a tinder experiment in my city.

Syrian has appeal, before his comment section got flooded by newgen tiktokcels, There was foids simping for him there.
He has that wattapad pretty boy look which foids love.
No I didn't use him on discord I used him on tinder lol he got 20 likes in a day and I had that in the first 30 mins lol

• JFL
Reactions: nope
No I didn't use him on discord I used him on tinder lol he got 20 likes in a day and I had that in the first 30 mins lol
type of pictures and ''vibe'' matters a lot on tinder htn+

make a female account and look at the top picks.

and he does you dumb fucking retard

i dont like either one of them.. neither i care.

Syrian has no appeal wtf
lmao this black fucking fucknigguh uncel tommy go back to your cabin bitch

type of pictures and ''vibe'' matters a lot on tinder htn+

make a female account and look at the top picks.
They ŵere nt and used good shirtless candids too lol

20 likes in a day is garbage tho

• +1
Reactions: nope and Blackgymmax
i think syrian is autistic.

Orc is a 5.10 foot subhuman
Syrianpsycho is good at frauding

both subhumans

I literally went clubbing with him, he’s the biggest mogger I’ve ever witnessed, I was legit mad at him cause he’d have Stacys giving him mad IOIs like grabbing him (and me tbh) and he’s just walk past without even acknowledging them jfl.
On the way there he kept yelling at random groups saying “GET MOGGED”, jfl, funniest night tbh - no one could do anything, we simply were mogging every single other human.
He also got with 2 like 8/10 stacylites and could have gotten with at least 30+ HTBs.
SyrianPsycho would be invisible, I’m sorry, ethnics simply are, especially in Australia.
Jfl, he kept asking if every short dude was Ai Impact jflllllll

Also, I’m 6’ flat, maybe 6’0.5”, probably 6’1.5” in the relatively flat shoes with no lifts, he was 3”+ taller than me - but his width is fucking ridiculous.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro and N1666
I literally went clubbing with him, he’s the biggest mogger I’ve ever witnessed, I was legit mad at him cause he’d have Stacys giving him mad IOIs like grabbing him (and me tbh) and he’s just walk past without even acknowledging them jfl.
On the way there he kept yelling at random groups saying “GET MOGGED”, jfl, funniest night tbh - no one could do anything, we simply were mogging every single other human.
He also got with 2 like 8/10 stacylites and could have gotten with at least 30+ HTBs.
SyrianPsycho would be invisible, I’m sorry, ethnics simply are, especially in Australia.

Also, I’m 6’ flat, maybe 6’0.5”, probably 6’1.5” in the relatively flat shoes with no lifts, he was 3”+ taller than me - but his width is fucking ridiculous.

Bro I’m litteraly prettyboy/gym maxxed. I was wrong with loox appealing to 30+ year old woman I just thought he was too ogreish/roided to appeal to younger foids.

Syrian has that old money pretty boy girls simp for, u can easily find this trend on tiktok.

Look looked like an obsolete mogger here

IMG 0757

But I don’t know wrf happened to him. You can see how he looks in regular lighting here.

jfl he tried pushing his waist in to appear wider but the nigga next to him doesn’t even workout and loox didn’t look that much different from him.

Also his face looks botched af. The guy recording doesn’t look that tall, if u watch his videos he doesn’t tower over most of the woman so he is prob 5’9 barefoot and loox does not look anywhere much taller than him.

Loox also admitted to wearing lifts to the nightclub, idk weather he was wearing lifts or not in that pic but he DOES NOT look 6’5.

Idk what happened to loox but his build/ face does not look like the infamous pics he posted.