syrian psycho thinks he mogs loox jfl

@SyrianPsycho looks like shit and is a scammer

Its all just hair, clothes and voice. Without those he's a high mtn:lul:
Water he also did surgery

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Lokki
Bro I’m litteraly prettyboy/gym maxxed. I was wrong with loox appealing to 30+ year old woman I just thought he was too ogreish/roided to appeal to younger foids.

Syrian has that old money pretty boy girls simp for, u can easily find this trend on tiktok.

Look looked like an obsolete mogger here

View attachment 2833722

But I don’t know wrf happened to him. You can see how he looks in regular lighting here.

jfl he tried pushing his waist in to appear wider but the nigga next to him doesn’t even workout and loox didn’t look that much different from him.

Also his face looks botched af. The guy recording doesn’t look that tall, if u watch his videos he doesn’t tower over most of the woman so he is prob 5’9 barefoot and loox does not look anywhere much taller than him.

Loox also admitted to wearing lifts to the nightclub, idk weather he was wearing lifts or not in that pic but he DOES NOT look 6’5.

Idk what happened to loox but his build/ face does not look like the infamous pics he posted.

E2AC3A2E FFD2 4758 B755 FB9B3F9E3D84

I’ll just leave this here
@androgenic can we dox the club we were at to validate or no use for barking dogs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and gigell
Syrian is MTN he literally doesn't have any appeal whatsoever, though I never see girls in his comments, only guys so idk

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Syrian has no appeal wtf
He did worse than any white htn when I used him and facially has has 0 harmony all of his ratios are poop. How did you come to the conclusion that syrian mogs despite ever seeing any girls go crazy for him where there's literally videos of loox clobbered jbs in yubo
he has appeal but the amount is overstated, hes appeal maxxed to male gaze which is why his tiktok is flooded with 13 yr old virgins, whenever i show his pictures to a foid they will always say he looks good but nothing special.

loox has good face plus is built like ogre so it gives him that special look, but i think if he was less ogremaxxed and built like patrick bateman physique he would be more chad and would do insane on dating apps, he only has his face saving him rn if he loses collagen its over

this mf was on tv

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
What do they know?
I’m confused?

the somali kid is just coping hard, you quite literally even provided a picture at a club which are literally impossible to fraud cause the camera men couldnt give less shits yet he still wants to act like he doesnt mog lmao

i do agree that he looks a bit uncanny in recent videos but everyone has bad days so id still say he mogs

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers