Sandnigger ? Whats next, whiteniggers ?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, justinzayn, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, cutie_pie and Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Begged for asylum and now blasting white people.

Nice reputation yall got.

>syria is peaceful and men of god
>britain fucks palestinians with israel
>gets entry denied to jerusalem even when muslims allowed christians and jews
>milions of arabs die
>try to make peace
>gets nuked for no reason and usa feeds israel
>try to stay away
>gets even more nuked
>israel create civil war, ruins many territories and cultures
>Whysandniggershatethewest?wemadeinternet!fkingapesandniggrrs!
You 4chan brenton tarrant wanna be gotta shut the fuck up and swallow the blackpill

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and .*my*.
Read it as Syrian psycho, if only

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
>milions of arabs die
>try to make peace
>try to stay away
>gets even more nuked
You 4chan brenton tarrant wanna be gotta shut the fuck up and swallow the blackpill
You also forgot to mention how smart you are with literacy rate at 85%

You are as literate as Americans were 150 years ago. Nice job!

keep being ashamed of your identity.
I always tell people what I am just like I did now, but you violent sandniggers make it hard for us good sandniggers

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
>milions of arabs die
>try to make peace
>try to stay away
>gets even more nuked
did you know that people often share the narrrative that israel was protecting itself on the 6 day war but infact its quite the opposite? they literally started all the attacks on all the different frontiers which is proven by the fact that all egypts planes were sitting ducks, and all the research that was done on the topic and even statements from the israeli generals and major generals say that they all believed an iminent attack was not gonna happen so israel was literally the agressor

• JFL
I always tell people what I am just like I did now, but you violent sandniggers make it hard for us good sandniggers
ok you are starting to not make any sense please lay your hands off the keyboard

• Ugh..
Aren't levantines decent looking? Y u so mad?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort and .*my*.
did you know that people often share the narrrative that israel was protecting itself on the 6 day war but infact its quite the opposite? they literally started all the attacks on all the different frontiers which is proven by the fact that all egypts planes were sitting ducks, and all the research that was done on the topic and even statements from the israeli generals and major generals say that they all believed an iminent attack was not gonna happen so israel was literally the agressor
Yea i saw a guy named gdf's video on the topic its actually frightening lol, and they got away with it

most of them are decent and can whitepass but i am not an example of that

• So Sad
" The child who is not loved by the village will burn it to feel its warmth "
Bro got unlucky with genetic recombination and now self hates 😔

• JFL
Somewhat but they are extremely low IQ and violent. Literacy rate is like 70-85% in the Arab world; same as Europe and USA 200 years ago.

This is why I laugh every time when Arabs lie about them being the inventors of the west, when—even during the Ottoman Empire—only 1 out of 10 could read. JFL

• Woah
" The child who is not loved by the village will burn it to feel its warmth "
Bro got unlucky with genetic recombination and now self hates 😔
I feel that. My dad was lightskin chadpreet with wavy straight hair, but I got my mom's dark brown skin and curly coarse hair. I could've been prettyboy maxing if I took after my dad more than my mom.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort and .*my*.
B

• Hmm...
Somewhat but they are extremely low IQ and violent. Literacy rate is like 70-85% in the Arab world; same as Europe and USA 200 years ago.

This is why I laugh every time when Arabs lie about them being the inventors of the west, when—even during the Ottoman Empire—only 1 out of 10 could read. JFL
So what ? Arabic is still one of the hardest language on earth, arabs were still the main competitor of us europeans for millenias, and the two main roman empires were european and oriental. Same about egypt who was a mix of sandniggas and white niggas.
If u r anything but indian or paki and self hate, u r searching a reason to ur subhumanity when it just is what it is

• Ugh..
WIsh it were syrianpsyco

• Woah
at first i thought it was syrianpsycho

• Woah
So what ? Arabic is still one of the hardest language on earth, arabs were still the main competitor of us europeans for millenias, and the two main roman empires were european and oriental. Same about egypt who was a mix of sandniggas and white niggas.
If u r anything but indian or paki and self hate, u r searching a reason to ur subhumanity when it just is what it is
Chinese is harder, sandnigger, and literacy rate is higher in China

• JFL
I feel that. My dad was lightskin chadpreet with wavy straight hair, but I got my mom's dark brown skin and curly coarse hair. I could've been prettyboy maxing if I took after my dad more than my mom.
Genes are a meme tbh, i know an ultra gigachad, full hair at 25, 190 cm, broad shoulders green eyes, black hairs, freckles, and his father is a fking 180 cm nigger from madagascar, and his mother is a 170 cm blonde fat ass. One generations can spawn absolute subhumans while subhumans can spawn absolute gigachads it is what it is

Chinese is harder, sandnigger, and literacy rate is higher in China
We dont give a fuck about literacy, u r the living proof that u can be utterly subhuman while still knowing how to write, fkn room temp iq larping foid

• JFL
We dont give a fuck about literacy, u r the living proof that u can be utterly subhuman while still knowing how to write, fkn room temp iq larping foid
If you can’t read—you can’t invent.

You didn’t invent anything and your Ottoman Empire was dogshit—end of story.

Genes are a meme tbh, i know an ultra gigachad, full hair at 25, 190 cm, broad shoulders green eyes, black hairs, freckles, and his father is a fking 180 cm nigger from madagascar, and his mother is a 170 cm blonde fat ass. One generations can spawn absolute subhumans while subhumans can spawn absolute gigachads it is what it is
Genetic recombo is a random bitch. Me and my brother are brown-dark brown curries with coarse curly hair, while our sister is literally a lightskin stacypreetlite with straight hair. My brother was a normie in school. I was literally a bullied outcast with literally 0 friends, while my sister was a semi-popular girl who had a ton of stacy white friends lmao. 😂😂😂 whenever teachers use to see my last name in school (cause we all went to the same highschool), they use to ask me if i was was related to her, and they never could believe me when I said yes. 😂😂😂

• +1
We dont give a fuck about literacy
Spoken like a true sandnigger.

If it wasn’t for whites you would be cleaning shit after your horse, instead of riding cars and typing in this phone.

Say thank you, nigger, and respect education.

What did he do? And why are you glad?
He shot 3 whites after begging them for asylum 10 years ago and had an arsenal of explosives

I thought this was gonna be about Syrian psycho. Now I am disappointed.

• Woah