Syrianpsycho parody

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
No idea if this is to follow in his footsteps or to slightly take the piss at them but when I saw this I had to wheeze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 8771, Moggie and 2 others
Alabamapsycho. Actually a good transformation tho ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Alabamapsycho. Actually a good transformation tho ngl
Yeah though unfortunately he also chalks up the results to mewing just like Syrianpsycho instead of giving us actual helpful advice 😩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and House Lannister
nah i think he is serious.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
I'm tired of those losers who are 14 years old beore and 16-17 after, acting like THEY DID SOMETHING to change. It's all puberty you fucking idiots. By the way his mid face is dog shit, still looks MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and BoneDensity
its puberty for these guys

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
He ascended. Good for him.

I'm tired of those losers who are 14 years old beore and 16-17 after, acting like THEY DID SOMETHING to change. It's all puberty you fucking idiots. By the way his mid face is dog shit, still looks MTN.

Would at least rate him a HTN in the after, maybe a solid HTN or higher if he did something about those barren eyebrows

I feel this site overemphasises long midfaces like they're the absolute death sentence. People here will often rate otherwise good looking guys subhuman for a slightly longer face. As long as your midface isn't Prince Charles or Roger Waters tier you're usually fine as it's a rather masculinising trait. Sure it's not the ideal but what's really more brutal than a long face is a thin one for a guy

I feel this site overemphasises long midfaces like they're the absolute death sentence
true , I have a long midface and still get laid
As long as your midface isn't Prince Charles or Roger Waters tier you're usually fine
you forgot the OG long midface - adam driver
Sure it's not the ideal but what's really more brutal than a long face is a thin one for a guy
based
if you have a big wide jaw,you can offset the long face
also can be offset by hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro