System of A Down are a truecel tier band

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
muh status, muh talent, all members are incels. I talked with Serj Tankian on reddit and he said they werent getting ANYTHING at all which caused him to be bored with the band and music in general.

I have spoken with girls who are into metal music and they told me they dont listen to them because they are fucking ugly. And it was ugly girls who were saying this lmao. SOAD's members comined PSL is less than 10 lmao and most of their songs are about roping, failed dates, rejection and trad wives.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 58285 and 6 others
Cope
Foids would fuck blackops2cel if he had SOAD status

• Ugh..
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
nah he's just being modest, he knows a guy like you would rope if you knew the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, TsarTsar444, Baban and 6 others
> 1psl

> gets laid
1psl is deformed tier. obviously not. I'm talking about guys who would be posting here if it weren't for their NT

why would a modern foid have an opinion on a band that hasn't put out music in 20 years?

tell me how they feel about poppa roach

1psl is deformed tier. obviously not. I'm talking about guys who would be posting here if it weren't for their NT
deformed tier is negative psl buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Holy fuck you’re the gambler jfl didn’t realise all this time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Harold O'brien and InnerVoid
muh status, muh talent, all members are incels. I talked with Serj Tankian on reddit and he said they werent getting ANYTHING at all which caused him to be bored with the band and music in general.

I have spoken with girls who are into metal music and they told me they dont listen to them because they are fucking ugly. And it was ugly girls who were saying this lmao. SOAD's members comined PSL is less than 10 lmao and most of their songs are about roping, failed dates, rejection and trad wives.
Aerials in the sky...

• Love it
Armenians are subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and InnerVoid

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Elite Armenian genetics.
23900829621 694595f424

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
i like soad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer and InnerVoid
Cope . Girls fucked all celebs back then
I mean he could travel to russia and perform, he would have harem of top tier Slavic sluts

status means shit lol when you are 2psl
Hopefully. I’d hate to be mogged by one of these incel geeks in the future cause they figures out how to make more money than me.

• +1
No ir isnt. 1 PSL is probably the ugliest u can be without being medically deformed tbh
deformed tier is negative psl buddy
nah it’s just 0 PSL but on a normal scale deformed people range from like 0 - 1/10 or smth. 1/10 Is 0 PSL

• +1