T INJECTERS GTFIH

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
help me
what size needle do you use to draw and inject, also WHERE in your body do you inject your T? (which muscle or general part of the body)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I use a 3mL luer lock syringe. 22 gauge needle to draw the oil, then I unscrew it and screw on a 27 gauge 0.5" needle to inject. I use the ventroglute, dorsoglute, and deltoid injection sites. I inject hCG with a 29 gauge insulin syringe, subcutaneously into my abdominal fat.
 
I use a 3mL luer lock syringe. 22 gauge needle to draw the oil, then I unscrew it and screw on a 27 gauge 0.5" needle to inject. I use the ventroglute, dorsoglute, and deltoid injection sites. I inject hCG with a 29 gauge insulin syringe, subcutaneously into my abdominal fat.
according to this website, 19-21g needles are ideal for drawing, 22-23g 1-1.5" needles for intramuscular injections. thoughts? is this way too much?
 
22-23g 1-1.5" needles for intramuscular injections. thoughts? is this way too much?
LOL. That's a harpoon, enjoy your scar tissue buildup if you do that. Don't listen to this retarded tranny site. Just do as I told you. You can even use 29 gauge for IM if the oil is thin (like MCT oil) or you warm it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
LOL. That's a harpoon, enjoy your scar tissue buildup if you do that. Don't listen to this retarded tranny site. Just do as I told you. You can even use 29 gauge for IM if the oil is thin (like MCT oil) or you warm it.
whats your needle source? also the 22 gauge needle you use to draw in is 0.5 inch as well, right?
 
whats your needle source? also the 22 gauge needle you use to draw in is 0.5 inch as well, right?
Just order them in a box of 100 off amazon jfl. It doesn't matter what length needle you use to draw.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Just order them in a box of 100 off amazon jfl. It doesn't matter what length needle you use to draw.
that shit is low quality asf bro but alright
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Too vascular, ambulatory muscles so constantly used, too many nerves, it just sucks
ok last thing, can u link me the exact stuff u got from amazon?
 

Similar threads

8
Replies
5
Views
22
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
appealislaww
Replies
1
Views
28
Niebvll
Niebvll
kelpo720
Replies
20
Views
271
ililTimmy64
ililTimmy64
daveovho
Replies
2
Views
32
daveovho
daveovho
kvintobyte_
Replies
11
Views
39
kvintobyte_
kvintobyte_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top