T levels came back

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
I am convinced my T levels are too low, I took a test a few years back and the doc confirmed it, sadly the cuck didn't give me the results back then. Now I took another test and the result was 543 ng/dl. Wtf is up with that? I have nearly every symptom of low T yet supposedely I am in the normal range. Jfl at them tinkering with the "normal range" though, 300 ng/dl was the bare minimum a few years back and now it's 250. :lul: But either way something's not right here, can we get an expert on this? I want TRT badly.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 7753, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
go work out and stop being a faggot
you probably look like shit and rot all day while complaining "low t all genetics"
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, highT, wasted and 3 others
Got the same amount. It's not bad but not good either. It probably wont make any difference if you have 500 or 1000. Its psychological the same. You should be checked free test and estrogen to see if there is any problem but probably not. Your low t symptoms could be due to depression, bad life style habits or shitty diet.

Only free t matter in the end. So get shbg and free t tested.
Btw i was at 290 total t for a long time, and now since i take finasteride it went up to 550, still feel low t.

go work out and stop being a faggot
you probably look like shit and rot all day while complaining "low t all genetics"
kys

I always opposed the idea that low T is genetic you fucking retard. Keep your gymcelling for yourself you utter subhuman.

Only free t matter in the end. So get shbg and free t tested.
Btw i was at 290 total t for a long time, and now since i take finasteride it went up to 550, still feel low t.

Isn't fin supposed to decrease your levels? :lul: Either way yea I'll get those two tested by a new endo, my current one is clueless.

Isn't fin supposed to decrease your levels? :lul: Either way yea I'll get those two tested by a new endo, my current one is clueless.
Finasteride lowers dht, and pushed t up by average 10%

I always opposed the idea that low T is genetic you fucking retard. Keep your gymcelling for yourself you utter subhuman.
yet you still rot all day and complain "muh low T"
you don't have low T you are just a estrogenized pussy that cooms and rots all day then thinks he's "depressed", fucking kill yourself, acting like a 13 year old girl crying for your "low T"

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 6873
you don't have low T you are just a estrogenized pussy that cooms and rots all day then thinks he's "depressed", fucking kill yourself, acting like a 13 year old girl crying for your "low T"

Time online: 45d 11h 33m
Sits in a shitty forum all day, shit talks anonymously and proceeds to call other people estrogenized. :lul::lul: Couldn't make this shit up, go hang yourself you fucking untermensch.

Days since you joined, Time online14d 19h 53m = 350 hours/82 =4.26 hours a day
Capturde

Days since I joined, Time online: 45d 11h 33m = 1091/229 =4.7 hours a day
Caffpture

That means that you literally spend almost the same time on the forum as me, while my tab is open the entire time im home, JFL, while you probably refresh this forum the entire time. Kys and no comeback for you

how old are you?
i got a test when i was 16 it was about 550~ after a year took another one and its 860

Days since you joined, Time online14d 19h 53m = 350 hours/82 =4.26 hours a day
View attachment 667362
Days since I joined, Time online: 45d 11h 33m = 1091/229 =4.7 hours a day
View attachment 667364
That means that you literally spend almost the same time on the forum as me, while my tab is open the entire time im home, JFL, while you probably refresh this forum the entire time. Kys and no comeback for you

DOING MATHS DO COMPARE YOUR NOLIFE TO THAT OF OTHER PEOPLE, JFLLLLLLL YOU FKIN PLAYED YOURSELF :lul::lul:

Bro everything under 800 is completely dogshit. Dont listen to doctors who tell you „muhh 250 ng/dl is normal range„ JFL

how old are you?
i got a test when i was 16 it was about 550~ after a year took another one and its 860

Chad ngl. But if it increased that much for you at that age then my levels during puberty must have been abysmal

Bro everything under 800 is completely dogshit. Dont listen to doctors who tell you „muhh 250 ng/dl is normal range„ JFL

Yea that was my thought process as well. Then again there are a lot of fitness YouTubers who get their levels tested and even if they're quite masculinized, they often hover around 600-700 I feel like.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

Imagine being retarded enough to be disappointed about having low testosterone levels... while simultaneously refusing to lift weights.

I’m not gonna sugar-coat this, it is absolutely beyond over for your IQ as well as your T levels.

Imagine being retarded enough to be disappointed about having low testosterone levels while simultaneously refusing to lift weights JFL.

I’m not gonna sugar-coat this, it is absolutely beyond over for your IQ as well as your T levels.

I did gymcel pretty much 24/7 in the past you absolute mongoloid, didn't affect my hormonal health one bit.

I did gymcel pretty much 24/7 in the past you absolute mongoloid, didn't affect my hormonal health one bit.
So did you just give up lifting altogether? And yeah, training 24/7 implies no rest days which would result in cortisol overload and would be counterproductive towards any sort of gains. For best results you’re only supposed to lift for 45 mins per session, 3-4 times a week. You are clearly retarded and haven’t the slightest clue about proper weight training if you weren’t able to optimize your hormones.

Last edited:
training 24/7 implies no rest days which would result in cortisol overload and would be counterproductive towards any sort of gains. You are clearly retarded and haven’t the slightest clue about proper weight training if you weren’t able to optimize your hormones

Actually taking an obvious hyperbole literally...Homo Habilis IQ levels on this fag right here

Actually taking an obvious hyperbole literally...Homo Habilis IQ levels on this fag right here
I wouldn’t put it past you to train several hours a day 7 days a week, plenty of people are dumb enough to do that. Reminder: you’re the one whining about low T and making no progress

I wouldn’t put it past you to train several hours a day 7 days a week, plenty of people are dumb enough to do that. Reminder: you’re the one whining about low T and making no progress

Autismus Maximus.

daily exposure to the sun would help t level right