T3 as a fat burner?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
Thinking about using T3 for fat loss and I'm curious if anyone here tried it. What dosage would be best and what are the possible side effects i can expect?

wont do shit unless giga high doses which aint healthy

wont do shit unless giga high doses which aint healthy
Straight up misinformation, if you keep your calorie intake in line its a god send. 1- It stops fat loss plateaus, by giving the user a steady state metabolism all through their cut. 2- It raises your bmr depending on the dosage, so you may be eating at mantienance but when you throw in some t3 you are all of a sudden in a deficit. 3- Other benefits are not fat loss related. For the exact amount of calories burnt per mcg of t3 used, i should probably make a guide on it. From personal experience, when in a 350 calorie deficit with daily cardio:

25mcg burns 1.5 lb per week
50mcg burns 2.5 lb per week

Granted this is calories burnt, not all of it will be pure fat. In my case i saw little to no muscle loss, but i will talk about why that is in my guide.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Straight up misinformation, if you keep your calorie intake in line its a god send. 1- It stops fat loss plateaus, by giving the user a steady state metabolism all through their cut. 2- It raises your bmr depending on the dosage, so you may be eating at mantienance but when you throw in some t3 you are all of a sudden in a deficit. 3- Other benefits are not fat loss related. For the exact amount of calories burnt per mcg of t3 used, i should probably make a guide on it. From personal experience, when in a 350 calorie deficit with daily cardio:

25mcg burns 1.5 lb per week
50mcg burns 2.5 lb per week

Granted this is calories burnt, not all of it will be pure fat. In my case i saw little to no muscle loss, but i will talk about why that is in my guide.
Yea well for me 50 mcg is a “high dose” . It’s not physiological at all

Yea well for me 50 mcg is a “high dose” . It’s not physiological at all
You’re absolutely right, 95% of people will not have that high of a metabolism without supplementation. But just because its high does not mean it lacks being physiological. 25 mcg is sustainable, this is what i would suggest to avoid muscle wasting and looking twinkish. 50 mcg puts most people around what could be a considerably fast metabolism (teenage zyzz, jon skywalker, that kid from highschool who chugged monster, Etc). If you are running 100 mcg, that would result in a change in calories burnt and a major heightened risk.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss