Take the Bayern pill

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Harry Kane hasn't won a single title in his whole football career, not at Tottenham and not with England. Now he signed for Bayern and will win his first title (German Supercup against Leipzig) at the very first day of his contract. :love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, HeightPilledum, goo25 and 2 others
take the gonzalo lira pill

happy borussia dortmund GIF by Bundesliga

What a shit league. Watching the same team win it year in, year out without any serious competition. Same shit as Ligue 1. Why do the other teams even bother?

Dortmund closest thing to feeling cucked
They were decent and were a serious challenge back in the days when they had Lewandowski, Kagawa, Gotze and Gundogan. They never reached this height again.

• +1
Reactions: Mik
Just wait for Xavi Simons' masterclass

Glorious!

Lost 0-3, Kane still without title.
Can i ask u a question? Im a Napoli fan, What are your impressions or Kim Min-Jae for now? Also how is De Ligt doing at bayern since last year?

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Can i ask u a question? Im a Napoli fan, What are your impressions or Kim Min-Jae for now? Also how is De Ligt doing at bayern since last year?
Kim is doing well in the preseason, fans already like him.

de Ligt has been good, best center back in the team (better than Upamecano, Hernandez, Pavard) and without a doubt in the starting 11, still I think he could be even better.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Kim is doing well in the preseason, fans already like him.

de Ligt has been good, best center back in the team (better than Upamecano, Hernandez, Pavard) and without a doubt in the starting 11, still I think he could be even better.
thanks Bro,im Happy for kim he has been unbeliavebly good for us last year
good luck for the season

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP