take the BWC pill

@WELOVELOOKS says
"Nobody cares about the LTBs you “slay” in your schizophrenic delusions"

lil bro thinks i dont mog him and out slay him badly.
He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

LTBs and made up schizo LARP am i rite guys?
“Is that your bed?” “Are you scandinavian?” Bro you got NO rizz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mirin but they look butch, not even trying to hate tbh just being honest but yeah you get far better matches than me on avg and most men despite the hoes you get being capped at HTB
u slay bro?

No, I don’t ever see South Asians dating out. They stick to themselves mainly. Of course, there are exceptions. But mainly, only non-white males that date out are mostly sub-Saharan Africans and then to a lesser degree, North Africans and Middle Easterners. But for every MENA man dating out, there’s ten more sub-Saharan African men dating out. They usually date white women but sometimes they muzziemaxx and get with MENA women. Sometimes they don’t even have to muzziemaxx to get with MENA women. But that is quite rare.
jfl made a chadfish and you all fell for it @murdah he still hasn't replied to me or want to show pics

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 2879552

Idc about lil bro. He sharing screenshots from a year ago. It’s beyond embarrassing🤣🤣🤣

Still doesn’t have a pic with a hoe anywhere near him.
its okay currys urkcels and sfcels will fall for it "let me larp on org for incel validation" pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
They’re all sub-HTBs though.
yea still if I wanted to slay theoretically I could easily

but the last place a slayer would be is on .org also if u read his responses larp is pretty obvious

yea still if I wanted to slay theoretically I could easily

but the last place a slayer would be is on .org also if u read his responses larp is pretty obvious
I don’t even know what’s going on. Did you argue with him?

u slay bro?
Nar. Ain’t gotten laid in 3 years I’m no longer bothered by it due to my religion, I just shitpost here as I get dopamine hits

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and murdah
“Is that your bed?” “Are you scandinavian?” Bro you got NO rizz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is neither of those not game dog. Thats legit high iq slayer rizz not cornball oofy doofy or kids saying "hey"

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
jfl made a chadfish and you all fell for it @murdah he still hasn't replied to me or want to show pics
more cope. I told you i wasnt posting my face on this site then i get hit with post profile photo or its fake stop coping lol

Cope
But also as you said this shoudl prove its actually me in the profile right? this is not a chadfish lol.
I mean compared to Dutch women. I’m sure in the States they are HTBs and Stacylites.
hes seething over me having crazy appeal and thinks im a fake slayer
Send me your pics if you’re comfortable. I can tell him whether or not he is coping.

I mean compared to Dutch women. I’m sure in the States they are HTBs and Stacylites.

Send me your pics if you’re comfortable. I can tell him whether or not he is coping.
Yeah this is all USA european girls mog big time ive sen it when i was in sweden where nearly every girl on tinder in sweden would be a top pick here in USA

Ill think about it but its unlikely. If there are other ways to prove im open to it but i didnt wanna post my face on this site in any aspect. This is 1000% me in the profile and my pics are literal low quailty shit as well

Yeah this is all USA european girls mog big time ive sen it when i was in sweden where nearly every girl on tinder in sweden would be a top pick here in USA

Ill think about it but its unlikely. If there are other ways to prove im open to it but i didnt wanna post my face on this site in any aspect. This is 1000% me in the profile and my pics are literal low quailty shit as well
Yeah, European girls are on another level. Not counting the UK, they are femcels. You can upload your pic on a site that deletes images upon a view or within a short timeframe and send the link to me.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
"theoretically" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yes but slayers have no buisness of being on incel forums lmfao u still didn’t show your profile we both know u are larping

View attachment 2879552

Idc about lil bro. He sharing screenshots from a year ago. It’s beyond embarrassing🤣🤣🤣

Still doesn’t have a pic with a hoe anywhere near him.
Thats a pic that I already had on the forum that I reposted to prove that I actually slay hoes IRL. "no pic with hoes" Im legit texting her while im ubering to her place to fuck you retard ass clown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cope and seethe that i mog your bitch ass

yes but slayers have no buisness of being on incel forums lmfao u still didn’t show your profile we both know u are larping
i joined in 2020 and have less posts than most kids who joined 3 months ago. Ive added 1k posts in like the past 4 months JFL i barely use this site unlike you real deal mfs

i joined in 2020 and have less posts than most kids who joined 3 months ago. Ive added 1k posts in like the past 4 months JFL i barely use this site unlike you real deal mfs
no slayer is coping with walls of texts he just shows his face

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Absolutely pointless thread

only thing you've done here OP is projecting your insecurity. good riddance, btw there's no such thing as "JBW" :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, ConfusedBolivian, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Absolutely pointless thread

only thing you've done here OP is projecting your insecurity. good riddance, btw there's no such thing as "JBW" :)
seethe more lil bro

Thats a pic that I already had on the forum that I reposted to prove that I actually slay hoes IRL. "no pic with hoes" Im legit texting her while im ubering to her place to fuck you retard ass clown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cope and seethe that i mog your bitch ass
You don’t mog Jack shit. All you got is screenshots you autistic faggot. I pity you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Dude calling me a bitch when he is posting ugly girls who are at least one years old matches to prove jbw in a white worshipping forum. This isnt a brag thread, maybe some incels buy it but what i see is a very sensitive nigga posting expired matches from ages ago that arent even recent and ugly , used up women who u didnt actually meet or fuck (u could have met some but its a literal match and match alone) in which girls swipe all day and ur 1 of hundreds of men

I dont believe in flexing any women from dating apps but sure i have matched way more attractive women than your low tier beckies, idk how u find those girls worthy of flexing especially when ur matches are old AF ON TOP of this not even recent Gmfu LEL no wonder ur so sensitive

View attachment 2879418View attachment 2879420View attachment 2879421
I dont think these women are worth flexxing but sure they look way better than ur matches
Show him the power of the true leaders of the SMV. MULLATOS

And @murdah you are a coon you disgust me and from this day on your on my blacklist, how dare you support this foolish JBW rhetoric

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, MrGlutton and try2beme
Show video of u fucking like an alpha, not OLD matches lol

Attachments

• SVID_20240423_235149_1.mp4
    8.9 MB
Look guys i matched with so many htbs i am alpha:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and MrGlutton
@WELOVELOOKS says

He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

send sextape or chadfish larp

• +1
Let the seethe and cope flow through you. Sad little copers keep bumping my mog

• JFL
Every kid saying larp is legit crying tears of rage over this level of mog. lmfao
Show video of u fucking like an alpha, not OLD matches lol
wtf is that 3rd world looking shit lmao nigga please

• JFL
Let the seethe and cope flow through you. Sad little copers keep bumping my mog
Screenshot 20240425 141857 cominstagramandroid
you dont have armpit veins so stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and MrGlutton
Every kid saying larp is legit crying tears of rage over this level of mog. lmfao

wtf is that 3rd world looking shit lmao nigga please
Show ur face i am sure i mog u

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
"No face hes clearly not real fake made up up fraud"

cope
Show face bro, why you wouldnt it will make your points valid if you are good looking, i look good even with dbol bloat

Screenshot 20240425 142350 comandroidgallery3d

Me at peak bulk bro, show face dont be a pussy nigga

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
240 replies to this thread btw. Just mention BWC or BBC and you will be guaranteed to reach Atleast 10 pages of replies.

240 replies to this thread. Just mention BWC or BBC and you will be guaranteed to reach Atleast 10 pages of replies.
He larps hard and doesnt show face bro

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
240 replies to this thread btw. Just mention BWC or BBC and you will be guaranteed to reach Atleast 10 pages of replies.
2k views on the thread. Mogger territory

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He larps hard and doesnt show face bro
None of this is larp lil bro.

Maybe ill post more proof but im deciding if its worth it or not. no one with iq beleives all the lil kiddos saying its larp chadfish lol

Show him the power of the true leaders of the SMV. MULLATOS

And @murdah you are a coon you disgust me and from this day on your on my blacklist, how dare you support this foolish JBW rhetoric
I thought it was real

@WELOVELOOKS says

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

>alliyah
> white and blonde

Fuck off back to Russia or Poland, settler.
Muh gush katif

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@WELOVELOOKS says

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

Ngl you cant flex with some tinder whores who have been passed around 100 times. You can only flex with virgins