take the BWC pill

if you want to drop a nuclear blackpill you’re gonna have to say some slightly racist things to your nonwhite matches and post their reactions

if they still show interest(which some should be based on what i’ve seen on tiktok) then that’ll be the ultimate proof of jbw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Damn this thread blew up despite any real proof or face attached to prove any real slays like @ConfusedBolivian :lul:

And Jbw in a white country with white foids being the slay doesn't mean much

this app has people forgetting most races date their own

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, MrGlutton and ConfusedBolivian
Ngl you cant flex with some tinder whores who have been passed around 100 times. You can only flex with virgins
ive fucked 3 virgins in my life

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and murdah
if you want to drop a nuclear blackpill you’re gonna have to say some slightly racist things to your nonwhite matches and post their reactions

if they still show interest(which some should be based on what i’ve seen on tiktok) then that’ll be the ultimate proof of jbw
Bro i do not even like or want ethnic women. Im white women only. BWC and JBW for white women only. Ethnic girls are invisible to me

• +1
Damn this thread blew up despite any real proof or face attached to prove any real slays like @ConfusedBolivian :lul:

And Jbw in a white country with white foids being the slay doesn't mean much

this app has people forgetting most races date their own
According to clowns on this site, white men cannot pull white girls anymore. Then this thread comes in and nukes ehtnic cope into a dumpster fire :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BWC pill strikes. White women belong to BWC

• +1
white men cannot pull white girls anymore
nobody with an iq above 90 thinks this

your confusing white INCELS not being able to pull their own race of women vs the average one

Last edited:
cope into a dumpster fire :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nobody was denying that whites can pull their own race in this thread jfl

only opposition to this post was people saying you were larping about it

nobody with an iq above 90 thinks this

your confusing white INCELS not being able to pull their own race of women vs the average on
most of the white kids on this site are incel mentalcels
but true and good point

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Nobody was denying that whites can pull their own race in this thread jfl

only opposition to this post was people saying you were larping about it
None of this is larp. Im open to showing more proof, but I dont want to show my face. No face = not real is a cope

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
BWC is truth

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Achilles
most of the white kids on this site are incel mentalcels
but true and good point
yeah and every race of foid belongs to its respective race of man

jfl if anybody thinks that another race has domination dating a different one when its basic psychology to prefer people who look like them and races tend to date each other overwhelmingly

even JBW with gooks only works in the West cause their aren't that many Asians there to begin with, in japan whites may be accepted as a spouse to a gook but it certainly isn't the first choice

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
yeah and every race of foid belongs to its respective race of man

jfl if anybody thinks that another race has domination dating a different one when its basic psychology to prefer people who look like them and races tend to date each other overwhelmingly

even JBW with gooks only works in the West cause their aren't that many Asians there to begin with, in japan whites may be accepted as a spouse to a gook but it certainly isn't the first choice
This is considered heresy on this racemixing promoting cuck forum

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
This is considered heresy on this racemixing promoting cuck forum
jfl its all just retardeness in different contexts I might make a thread on it

if any race dates a foid in a country where that foid is the majority its not "JB"" B(race)C" anything its just simple logic that if there's X amount of this race and XXX amount of this race of people the likelihood one dates XXX no matter the race increases

but no they jump to cock fetish :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl its all just retardeness in different contexts I might make a thread on it

if any race dates a foid in a country where that foid is the majority its not "JB" anything its just simple logic that if there's X amount of this race and XXX amount of this race of people the likelihood one dates XXX no matter the race increases

but no they jump to cock fetish :lul:
Literal simple math and logic just debunks all cucks on the spot. Over as fuck for cuckcels. Kill them all

According to .org "heterosexual males" none of these chicks can even crack HTB let alone staceylite...
Lets face it, many of the coping users here are 100% faggots only attracted to men. Its over for closeted homosexuals on org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and SteveRogers
That's the thing about whites man, we'll always be there for our brothers. While every other race fights, bullies, and tears each other apart just for a whiff of our scraps. Not just talking about our women here: lifestyle, opportunities, you name it.

You and I know both know why there are so many copers, haters, and toxic fuckers in this thread and all over this site. It is the mind's natural response to a feeling of inferiority which one can never escape from. If I was born as one of them, I would honestly feel the same way. And I already made a post expressing my pity.

No ugliness, no animosity, no self-hatred, no constant tensions, no weird twisted fetishes. Just a deep warm sense of pride and love for your community, your appearance, your culture. Just pure innocent love and affection with an cute angelic woman who shares your beauty, and dreaming of starting a wonderful happy life and a beautiful family together without worrying how the kid's features will turn out and if he will be viciously bullied by others because he resembles...you. Every man deserves that. And when they realize that they can never have this, it destroys them and rips their innocent soul into a million pieces, until they resemble nothing but a broken hollow shell full of anguish and envy.

White users like @NorwoodAscender and @dragomaxxer are the most chill, likable, helpful, and relaxed dudes on this forum. A place like this one has so much potential and could have been something beautiful. It's quite sad really.

means a lot bhai i try my best to be part of the solution and changing the perspective people have on this site rather than fuelling the fire this should be a community that helps and motivates each other through good criticism and honesty but without putting each other down nonsensically. theres way too many hateful people here sadly but its what comes with the association of the blackpill, some are here to improve others are here to just put others in the same negative headspace. crabs in a bucket they hate to see others thriving

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
means a lot bhai i try my best to be part of the solution and changing the perspective people have on this site rather than fuelling the fire this should be a community that helps and motivates each other through good criticism and honesty but without putting each other down nonsensically. theres way too many hateful people here sadly but its what comes with the association of the blackpill, some are here to improve others are here to just put others in the same negative headspace. crabs in a bucket they hate to see others thriving
Jfl at this circle jerk I just witnessed

You realize you and that guy are just normies who stumbled on this site with superiority complexes based on nothing but gynocentric traits you were lucky enough to fit.

You are admitting to believing the view that looks matter and that you are superior for having these looks while trying to claim a "brotherhood" :lul:. Dont ever try to claim you are here for good if you can't even separate how a man should view another vs a woman.

You are not saints among men for recognizing the plight of the black pill and being lucky enough to escape it if all you are here to do is go "oh well glad that's not me" Your brotherhood is contradicted within your own statement

Stay silent and enjoy your life if that's your situation don't come here and say some self-serving platitudes about being here for any kind of brotherhood or to add positivity

What you said reeks of estrogen and I'm disgusted to read how another man can think so much like a woman in this regard
That's the thing about whites man, we'll always be there for our brothers. While every other race fights, bullies, and tears each other apart just for a whiff of our scraps. Not just talking about our women here: lifestyle, opportunities, you name it.

You and I know both know why there are so many copers, haters, and toxic fuckers in this thread and all over this site. It is the mind's natural response to a feeling of inferiority which one can never escape from. If I was born as one of them, I would honestly feel the same way. And I already made a post expressing my pity.

No ugliness, no animosity, no self-hatred, no constant tensions, no weird twisted fetishes. Just a deep warm sense of pride and love for your community, your appearance, your culture. Just pure innocent love and affection with an cute angelic woman who shares your beauty, and dreaming of starting a wonderful happy life and a beautiful family together without worrying how the kid's features will turn out and if he will be viciously bullied by others because he resembles...you. Every man deserves that. And when they realize that they can never have this, it destroys them and rips their innocent soul into a million pieces, until they resemble nothing but a broken hollow shell full of anguish and envy.

White users like @NorwoodAscender and @dragomaxxer are the most chill, likable, helpful, and relaxed dudes on this forum. A place like this one has so much potential and could have been something beautiful. It's quite sad really.

0 height appeal all face and body until 6 foot mark
at 6 foot mark height appeal begins and chicks will lower their standards on face and body if the guy is tall.
Ofc but irl a 6’4” HTN is invisible next to a 5’10” chadelite in my experience (as a 6’ - 6’2” in shoes, chadelite), as my best mate used to be incredibly striking chadelite with a shit lower third but O’Pry tier eyes, he’s 5’8.5” frauding 5’10”, and at clubs women would fall over us, grope us, back their asses into us etc. - even if some 6’5” dude, HTN even, came up, they’d be brutally ignored.
Face >>>>>>>>>>> Height > Frame.
I’m not calling you out but this is some @Prettyboy tier sus shit, so you’re a 6’3” chad with a BWC, and no photos to prove?
For example I’m posted a heap, met users etc. - my claims are validated.
idk, seems sus.
Either way though, fuck Jews.

• +1
They weren't lying when they said dating apps had a young girl obese epidemic

• JFL
i mog you bad bad
Sorry nigga, you defs don’t, when lean he’s a strong chadelite but heavily bottlenecked by pheno.
Show ur face i am sure i mog u
you obviously likely do but he’s also right, you have top tier face and frame, relax with the roids, use them to lean down, take some hcg, come off cycle for a few months, see how you look / feel and go from there.
Also you said naked, I sadly remember seeing your cock, I wouldn’t go around showing too many people, if mine was like that I wouldn’t even want to slay.

Sorry nigga, you defs don’t, when lean he’s a strong chadelite but heavily bottlenecked by pheno.

you obviously likely do but he’s also right, you have top tier face and frame, relax with the roids, use them to lean down, take some hcg, come off cycle for a few months, see how you look / feel and go from there.
Also you said naked, I sadly remember seeing your cock, I wouldn’t go around showing too many people, if mine was like that I wouldn’t even want to slay.
My dick is 19cm when erect anf 16cm girth, i showed it dead flaccid lool, thxs for the advice and shit

You realize you and that guy are just normies who stumbled on this site with superiority complexes based on nothing but gynocentric traits you were lucky enough to fit.

You are admitting to believing the view that looks matter and that you are superior for having these looks while trying to claim a "brotherhood" :lul:. Dont ever try to claim you are here for good if you can't even separate how a man should view another vs a woman.

You are not saints among men for recognizing the plight of the black pill and being lucky enough to escape it if all you are here to do is go "oh well glad that's not me" Your brotherhood is contradicted within your own statement

Stay silent and enjoy your life if that's your situation don't come here and say some self-serving platitudes about being here for any kind of brotherhood or to add positivity

What you said reeks of estrogen and I'm disgusted to read how another man can think so much like a woman in this regard
Yes it was a funny circle jerk but @dragomaxxer is an actual good user and strong chadelite jfl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and dragomaxxer
My dick is 19cm when erect anf 16cm girth, i showed it dead flaccid lool, thxs for the advice and shit
Damn nigga, so a grower.
Jfl mines like 15cm flaccid 17-18cm hard (depending on if I used bathmate beforehand), girth stays the same at 15cm too.
To me it looked like 10cm soft so to me that’s like 12cm hard lol.
I believe you, guys like us have been tried and true to not larp and back up every claim + you’ve posted literal sex tapes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Damn nigga, so a grower.
Jfl mines like 15cm flaccid 17-18cm hard (depending on if I used bathmate beforehand), girth stays the same at 15cm too.
I believe you, guys like us have been tried and true to not larp and back up every claim + you’ve posted literal sex tapes jfl.
Yes i am happy with my dick size and yes even dudes irl called me dicklet bcs they saw it flaccid.

Yes it was a funny circle jerk but @dragomaxxer is an actual good user and strong chadelite jfl.
It was more leaning towards that Monte Cristo guy he has made several threads that have been debunked as coming off as larp and overall a douche :lul:

I can see what he does as high IQ rage bait since his story has too many holes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@WELOVELOOKS says
"Nobody cares about the LTBs you “slay” in your schizophrenic delusions"

lil bro thinks i dont mog him and out slay him badly.
He gets very defensive when I mention Jewish girls chasing my as well lol so i included 2 big titty Jew girls ESPECIALLY FOR HIM to seethe over

View attachment 2878848
View attachment 2878850
View attachment 2878851
View attachment 2878853
View attachment 2878855
View attachment 2878857
View attachment 2878862
View attachment 2878863
View attachment 2878865
View attachment 2878866
View attachment 2878867
View attachment 2878868
View attachment 2878869

LTBs and made up schizo LARP am i rite guys?
y friend mikey got a big ol bwc them girls like it

Ofc but irl a 6’4” HTN is invisible next to a 5’10” chadelite in my experience (as a 6’ - 6’2” in shoes, chadelite), as my best mate used to be incredibly striking chadelite with a shit lower third but O’Pry tier eyes, he’s 5’8.5” frauding 5’10”, and at clubs women would fall over us, grope us, back their asses into us etc. - even if some 6’5” dude, HTN even, came up, they’d be brutally ignored.
Face >>>>>>>>>>> Height > Frame.
I’m not calling you out but this is some @Prettyboy tier sus shit, so you’re a 6’3” chad with a BWC, and no photos to prove?
For example I’m posted a heap, met users etc. - my claims are validated.
idk, seems sus.
Either way though, fuck Jews.
I go to the club with a 6'6 guy and a 6'8 guy and their heights have big appeal. 6'6 dude is legit LTN face and 6'8 is like high MTN low HTN imo
Height definitely does good work for them.
Im 6'3 and idk what i rate myself it could be HTN to lite range. I dont want to post my face on this site. Pms are possible but idk. None of this is larp and its photos of me in the profile. It is not chadfish. I actually dont claim BWC either (by org standards im micro), i just call all white men BWCs.
Im also not active on this site man i only check in on certain periods so im not on any discord or meeting up with peeps here

• +1
Damn nigga, so a grower.
Yes i am happy with my dick size and yes even dudes irl called me dicklet bcs they saw it flaccid.
dog grower vs shower is a myth. Flaccid size is determined by a whole host of things like temprature, stress, arousal, etc. I seriulsy doubt your flaccid is 5.9 inches at all times.
Like this is coping men who think their flaccid is normal hen its got extra blood in it and call dudes who have a resting flaccid of being like scared and uneasy being seen naked dicklet...
If your dick is engorged with blood while youre around naked guys i got bad news for you. Your dick will legit shrivel up in a fight as well

grower vs shower is a complete con.

• +1
I go to the club with a 6'6 guy and a 6'8 guy and their heights have big appeal. 6'6 dude is legit LTN face and 6'8 is like high MTN low HTN imo
Height definitely does good work for them.
Im 6'3 and idk what i rate myself it could be HTN to lite range. I dont want to post my face on this site. Pms are possible but idk. None of this is larp and its photos of me in the profile. It is not chadfish. I actually dont claim BWC either (by org standards im micro), i just call all white men BWCs.
Im also not active on this site man i only check in on certain periods so im not on any discord or meeting up with peeps here
I half figured BWC = white guys, and yeah no shit BWC>>
I don’t want to see photos, I didn’t say that I didn’t believe you or it was larp I was just implying that we happen to have a few people here who claim things but never prove it.
dog grower vs shower is a myth. Flaccid size is determined by a whole host of things like temprature, stress, arousal, etc. I seriulsy doubt your flaccid is 5.9 inches at all times.
Like this is coping men who think their flaccid is normal hen its got extra blood in it and call dudes who have a resting flaccid of being like scared and uneasy being seen naked dicklet...
If your dick is engorged with blood while youre around naked guys i got bad news for you. Your dick will legit shrivel up in a fight as well

grower vs shower is a complete con.
I agree but it isn’t a myth and the only other person other than my gf that has seen my flaccid dick is her old housemate and that was after bathmate so it was bright red and as big as it gets jfl.
I’m not kidding, at it’s very smallest while I’m playing a game of footy, it might get as small at 13cm and pretty skinny I guess.
My girl loves to suck it and flop it around while soft, so being a shower can be good.

Also more proof of it actually being me is that I wouldnt say that stuff becuase its actually my face on there... cant get cancelled.

?? circlejerk = wanting the site to be better. stop making asumptions lmfao anyone can stumble on this site and has the same right to use it and post on it this isnt an incel site unlike many of you believe. claiming what botherhood? the only thing we try to do is encourage positive and high effort posting instead of unnecesarily bringing others down when the whole point of this site is to improve and look better because all of the odds are against our favor in current society.

yes bro what we said reeks of estrogen i would bet a million dollars that my test levels are more than triple yours lmfao. stop trying to act high iq and making assumptions of others intentions, being good looking doesnt instantly mean you cant be allowed to look better, be here or help others look better as well. I stumbled on here because im just an autistic fuck and have a shit mentality let me chill and try to help myself and others for fucks sake

theres plenty of users like @SteveRogers who already replied to you who are far above the threshold of whats considered gl to regular normie society and still end up here and want to stay here for now because at the end of the day there is good people here to interact with, you on the other hand are not.

you can keep making pseudointellectual remarks and trying to hate for no fucking reason or you can you know spend that time actually trying to improve yourself or helping others.

over for this site tbh, theres maybe 6 users here i like by now

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Monte Carlo
It was more leaning towards that Monte Cristo guy he has made several threads that have been debunked as coming off as larp and overall a douche :lul:

I can see what he does as high IQ rage bait since his story has too many holes
What exactly has been "debunked" lmao? If you are talking about my argument with the widdi guy on the "I feel bad for ethnics" post, scroll to the end, I won the argument. He had to whimper out some bullshit about being naive, and fled the scene. I am not larping, if you don't believe me I can't change that, but I don't really care anymore.

I admit, being born wealthy with solid looks has made me kind of a douche at times. Constant positive feedback with enjoyable life experiences. But like I said, my ignorance towards ethnics was more based on trying to adapt to my admittedly racist community, and not out of genuine malice towards them. And I've tried to see the other side, and honesty just kinda feel bad for them at this point.

And don't bring @dragomaxxer into this, he's one of the nicest and most down-to-earth posters here. Who actually posts helpful, interesting, and insightful threads about self-improvement and looksmaxxing, which is the literal purpose of this forum. Not for a bunch of blacks and Indians to bitch around all day and write LARPs.

Last edited:
claiming what botherhood
Circle jerk referred to how you backed his retarded sounding statement

If you looked closely you could easily see 99% of my points were aimed at him and the reason you were mentioned was your support of what he said which is hilarious given both of your situations

wanting the site to be better
Notice how no where in my comment did I dunk on wanting the site to be better

maybe read the argument and get back too me your wasting your time putting words in my mouth when I already said before you two could reply this was aimed more at his text wall than yours

And don't bring @
dragomaxxer
@dragomaxxer into this
He agreed with what you wrote which is the most ironic thing I've ever fucking seen on this site considering each of your situations

mirin how you ignored 99% of what I said though read it again I'm not repeating when the text is still there

I got some new mogger matches. Do we need a new thread?