Take the collagen pill - even male models look like shit without it.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Capture

Jordan Barrett having a bad day, I guess.

Low collagen = grayish skin tone, pronounced folds next to the nose, and uneven/grainy skin tone.

Collagen is one of the main sources of attraction for both men and women. The indescribable thing that makes us look youthful and attractive. That makes our skin glow. If your collagen is fucked I got bad news for you buddy boyo.

Time to retin-a and HGH maxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
Mine is alread shit, might aswell go on minoxidil while im at it.

He still mogs me and 99% of the userbase to the bottom of the Ocean in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
I don't think retin-a is really necessary at an early age, I think its only needed after 25. Before that, vitamin c + glycolic acid is enough tbh

He still mogs me and 99% of the userbase to the bottom of the Ocean in that pic.
Cope he looks like a middle aged mom in this pic. You'd be hard pressed to find a women that finds him to be significantly above average in this pic.

I'm actually starting to theorize that high collagen can give the illusion of more pronounced features due to increase skin bouyancy giving the illusion of higher cheekbones, browridge, ect.

I don't think retin-a is really necessary at an early age, I think its only needed after 25. Before that, vitamin c + glycolic acid is enough tbh
but is there any downside on starting it early? i'm 16, and i'm thinking of using it, my skin and collagen is shit rn

but is there any downside on starting it early? i'm 16, and i'm thinking of using it, my skin and collagen is shit rn
Imo, trying the least impactful methods with no side effects first, is the proper way to go about skincare

No there isn't. Once you get off it your collagen levels will just go back to normal, you don't "crash" or anything.

There are also some people that have used it for 15+ years and it still maintains the glow with no visible signs of slowing down.

• +1
Reactions: her
Imo, trying the least impactful methods with no side effects first, is the proper way to go about skincare
wait, retin-a has side effects? other than dry skin in the first weeks (you can use moisturizer to counter it)

View attachment 99023

Jordan Barrett having a bad day, I guess.

Low collagen = greyish skin tone, pronounced folds next to the nose, and uneven/grainy skin tone.

Collagen is one of the main sources of attraction for both men and women. The indescribable thing that makes your skin glow. If you're collagen is fucked I got bad news for you buddy boyo.

Time to retin-a maxx and HGH maxx.
Skincare is a MUST!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
wait, retin-a has side effects? other than dry skin in the first weeks (you can use moisturizer to counter it)
Along with dry skin, need for daily/2x daily sunscreen application, red skin, there is also a purging that happens on your skin for the first few months. Skin peels, acne gets worse etc

Retin-a has no serious side effects. Besides dry skin and peeling first couple weeks like you said.

I would like to add that HGH will also speed up collagen synthesis and make your skin glow. So get intense exercise every day and your skin will look better.
Along with dry skin, need for daily/2x daily sunscreen application, red skin, there is also a purging that happens on your skin for the first few months. Skin peels, acne gets worse etc
I had no purging effect honestly, it just deleted my acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and her
Retin-a has no serious side effects. Besides dry skin and peeling first couple weeks like you said.

I would like to add that HGH will also speed up collagen synthesis and make your skin glow. So get intense exercise every day and your skin will look better.
is sprinting everyday enough?

is sprinting everyday enough?
That's good but do it for a long period of time. I personally go really fast on my bike for about 45 - 60 mins every day. You need as long of a HGH spike as possible daily and your skin will look slightly better gradually.

That's good but do it for a long period of time. I personally go really fast on my bike for about 45 - 60 mins every day. You need as long of a HGH spike as possible daily and your skin will look slightly better gradually.
Is fasting legit for this too? Apparently it increases hgh

Is fasting legit for this too? Apparently it increases hgh
No, fasting in general is risky for our body. Some days you might have a boost in HGH and then other days you will have little to no HGH. We are capable of not eating for long periods of time but it's still best for us to eat daily. Its good for weightloss but don't do stupid shit for your skin, you're better off having a normal diet and just getting lots of exercise.

okay, and should i just wash my face or take a shower after it? or just let the sweat dry

okay, and should i just wash my face or take a shower after it? or just let the sweat dry
Wash it off obviously. Come on dude, remember that collagen is not as "fragile" as it seems and that cortisol only depletes it even further. Don't stress about small stuff like washing your face, worrying if the food you eat will tank your collagen or something. It takes patience to see results.

• +1
Reactions: her
Lighting is important as well

Does collagen powder help at all with this or it’s bs

Does collagen powder help at all with this or it’s bs
Some report it does, some say it doesn't do shit. Studies are the same.

In general it doesn't hurt and it's relatively cheap.

Red Light Therapy is far more effective though and proven and also cheap.

Lifeisgood72
Zephir

Joined Jan 6, 2019 Messages 3,470

High IQ post my man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back