Take the Crosscountrypill, lose weight fast

datnotguy17

datnotguy17

Iron
Amateur runner here.

As you likely know, the most effective way to burn calories is to run, more specifically running long distance. It is without a doubt the best way to lose weight and one that will yield results the fastest.

Take away what you know about running, I burned over 3600 calories in a single day by running miles on end on the beach.

IMG_1838.jpg

It's effective, take the crosscountrypill :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and BoneDensity
Effective for fatcels, not optimal for normal people. HIT is more pleasant, less time consuming and better for maintaing muscle mass and an optimal hormonal profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, currylightskin and Cope>rope
i run 2 miles in 11:31 is that a Good time

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee and AlexBrown84
Effective for fatcels, not optimal for normal people. HIT is more pleasant, less time consuming and better for maintaing muscle mass and an optimal hormonal profile.
can long distance running affect hormonal profile in a bad way?

mouth breathing over a long period of time, though probably wouldn’t affect anything

mouth breathing over a long period of time, though probably wouldn’t affect anything
thats why i nose breath until near the end of the race where i have to push
it keeps me way more comfortable imo because you aren't going 100% at the beg of the race
fyi I heard kipchoge is a nose breather

• +1
Reactions: datnotguy17
It decreases testosterone, HIT increases it as it's not an endurance exercise. Only people that should be doing it are fatties , normal healthy men don't need it unless you like doing it or compete in endurance sports.

For someone who doesn't have the willpower to change their diet and restrict calories, what makes you seriously think they will have the willpower for crosscountry?

lmfaoo just lift and do cardio or if in highschool play football to become a jacked ntmogger

I used to do this shit when I was 13

Who’s your avi?

It decreases testosterone, HIT increases it as it's not an endurance exercise. Only people that should be doing it are fatties , normal healthy men don't need it unless you like doing it or compete in endurance sports.
Low intensity cardio is important for anyone. Even people who’s “sport” is something more high intensity. There are unique benefits to it that carry over to higher intensity activities

Doesn’t mean you need to over due it and run 80 miles a week

Most users here are too lazy to even leave their house

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and freeone12
I can barely leave the basement what makes you think I am going to run across the country ?

CrossFit too if you want a low body fat percentage, esp to burn facial fat.