take the eyebrow pill before the eyebrow pill takes u (GTFIH INCELS)

give mee some wrist width, i will give you cummer skin

i alrdy have good skin color.. maybe eye color..

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Debetro
Women compliment my eyebrows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_101918_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_101918_com.whatsapp.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and ascendedd
Lifefuel for curries and sand niggers

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
@Blackgymmax do i mog that best looking curry user u saw on this forum long time ago

the eyebrow pill will consume u.. whether u like it or not..
View attachment 2321190View attachment 2321191

my whole eye area is carried by my eyebrows mashAllah.
bro, the more pic I see of HTN+ the more the hairpill becomes evident.

I GUARANTEE you would be MTN if it weren’t for your luscious hair

I suffer from it and my biggest regret this year was falling for the buzzcut. Lucky for me it’s growing back quite well

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
I saw you, yours are typical for northern euros, so no
Other people say I look like I have Jewish or other kind of ancestry.

yours look like utter shit typical turkish villager thick mixed ethnic eyebrows
Keep coping faggot, his eyebrows are unmoggable.

• +1
bro, the more pic I see of HTN+ the more the hairpill becomes evident.

I GUARANTEE you would be MTN if it weren’t for your luscious hair

I suffer from it and my biggest regret this year was falling for the buzzcut. Lucky for me it’s growing back quite well
Hair pill is brutal i agree but i would look chaddier with better hair IMG 5243

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Last edited:
you look like typical turkish earthquake survivover after getting 12 diffrent sorts of debris in their face
Praying he dies in an earthquake indeed, if I can’t have those eyebrows then nobody else will have them.

• JFL
the eyebrow pill will consume u.. whether u like it or not..
View attachment 2321190View attachment 2321191

my whole eye area is carried by my eyebrows mashAllah.
no joke this is true. I'm told by several users I have a good eye area, but I have no eyebrows. I'll be getting some rosemary oil and a dermaroller soon and I'll have to see how much more my eye area can improve

• +1
Keep coping faggot, his eyebrows are unmoggable.
OP's eyebrows don't mog shit, typical racial dht overlysensitive deathnic trait

vs

Attachments

• 1689438654479.png
    1689438654479.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
ok pegging loving twink, be ready for the fourth reich, this time there won't be any escape for subhumans like you
Shut up sfcel dog, the only subhuman here is you

3526383_20230714_000805.jpg

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Tbh this is such a cope, all the guys u sent have good eye orbitals thats why their brows look "good". If they had brows like me, would look even better
But keep sharing those turkish dudes pic that resembles nothing in my brows 😂

Rate my eyebrows

IMG 20230705 095143878

OP eyebrows look better than all of those, they are more uniform and dense, keep coping.
He is coping hard, sharing pics of guys with colored eyes and hunter eyes to prove their brows look "good". If they had eye orbitals like me and their brows remained same, they would look like incels

Shut up sfcel dog, the only subhuman here is you

3526383_20230714_000805.jpg

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
What a fucking ethnic retard you are
Screenshot 20230714 000713 DuckDuckGo

JFL IF YOU THINK I WILL POST MY FACE HERE YOU BRAIN DISABLED ARAB.

He is coping hard, sharing pics of guys with colored eyes and hunter eyes to prove their brows look "good". If they had eye orbitals like me and their brows remained same, they would look like incels
OP eyebrows look better than all of those, they are more uniform and dense, keep coping.
Nomames GIF by Joe Blandino
La Bomba Laugh GIF by Movistar Plus+

One cope a day...

ur the one coping bhai jaan
I understand both of you, debates like this are completely retarded and a waste of time basically because each person will defend himself and his traits.

Ok you have very very good eyebrows and I'm a coping asian piece of shit, whatever

• +1
I understand both of you, debates like this are completely retarded and a waste of time basically because each person will defend himself and his traits.

Ok you have very very good eyebrows and I'm a coping asian piece of shit, whatever
its fine bhai, i never meant to demean you or anything, its just .org will shit on anything that is slightly ethnic even if its good

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ofc you won't since you are a deformed cumskin, that guy probably mogs you to death tbh.
People online have the privilege of portraying themselves as a superior being while irl they can't. I won't say "I'm chadlite and mog, you and this subhuman to death", it's pointless and would lead to more waste of time.

About the topic, OP can confirm I have dark ass eyebrows, but honestly I prefer the ones I posted rather than mine or for example Kortajarena's.

its fine bhai, i never meant to demean you or anything, its just .org will shit on anything that is slightly ethnic even if its good
Me neither and have nothing personal against any user, it's just that this forum serves as a place where you can write whatever, and most of the time insults will be used. It's usually done as a joke and for fun, at least in my case. And in the case of posting pics here of yourself, hating comments are inevitable for people, me included. I don't care if the one posted is chadlite or LTN, I will just find anything to point out. Not done for hate, just as a joke.

This is why interaction here differs so much with irl

• +1
Me neither and have nothing personal against any user, it's just that this forum serves as a place where you can write whatever, and most of the time insults will be used. It's usually done as a joke and for fun, at least in my case. And in the case of posting pics here of yourself, hating comments are inevitable for people, me included. I don't care if the one posted is chadlite or LTN, I will just find anything to point out. Not done for hate, just as a joke.

This is why interaction here differs so much with irl
ye i understand, we r cool dw

• +1
People online have the privilege of portraying themselves as a superior being while irl they can't. I won't say "I'm chadlite and mog, you and this subhuman to death", it's pointless and would lead to more waste of time.

About the topic, OP can confirm I have dark ass eyebrows, but honestly I prefer the ones I posted rather than mine or for example Kortajarena's.
Keep backtracking you selfhating dog.

And I still average less post per day than you, 2k posts a month, you must have no life.
Mostly shitposting which doesn't take lot of time

And you think I am writing essays? Sure bud.
Didn't ask, the thing is 100 posts with one sentence each one take 20 minutes

Comedy Water GIF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Eyebrows are important as fuck, no one has denied this

Didn't ask, the thing is 100 posts with one sentence each one take 20 minutes
The thing is that you actually sit in your basement typing 100 posts with unfunny oneliners and yet pretend that you are better than anyone here, fucking cage.

The thing is that you actually sit in your basement typing 100 posts with unfunny oneliners and yet pretend that you are better than anyone here, fucking cage.
I never pretended I'm better than anyone, if anything you did at first. Since when you can't write outside when waiting for someone🤷🏻‍♂️

thick eyebrow stocks are soaring atm how long tho

I overshaped my eyebrow a bit too much now Im couple steps close to looking gay :lul:

Yours are too thick

Should trim/shape them