take the eyebrow pill before the eyebrow pill takes u (GTFIH INCELS)

Facts brotha we basically have the same pheno and I get complimented on eyebrows and eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Screenshot 20230716 140915 Samsung Internet

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ascendedd
Almost every indian have good eyebrows atleast the zoomers

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I eyebrowmog
20230706 154649

MUH I WAS BORN WITH THEM.

YOU CAN'T BE BORN WITH THESE TRAITS UNLESS YOU'RE PARTIALLY A POC.

KEEP FUCKING PICKING, CLAIMING AND STEALING.
bro i didnt know u were such an angry boy !!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Angry boy

curry lifefuel

Mirin' ethnicities with thick eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ascendedd
@Blackgymmax do i mog that best looking curry user u saw on this forum long time ago
No and he's still here. I forgot his name but he just pops up randomly. Hes around salludon tier

Ye.
Look at the gif of him clean shaven. He looks ridiculous
Ye he looks rlly good tbf, i send his pic in looksmax discord servers and people say he has shit appeal jfl. Idk if they r joking
Screenshot 20230718 154347  01

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and aesthetic beauty
Salludon with facial hair slays jack shit in the west tbf.
The forum is funny sometimes, i remember him asking what country he should visit for vacation and the entire forum was coping for him calling him curry. This forum is delulu

• JFL
The forum is funny sometimes, i remember him asking what country he should visit for vacation and the entire forum was coping for him calling him curry. This forum is delulu
In a sense they were right UNTIL he proved his strength being clean shaven. When he has facial hair he takes a HUGE smv hit in the west. However clean shaven hes untouchable. If you are non black ethnic you cant do facial hair in the west

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
In a sense they were right UNTIL he proved his strength being clean shaven. When he has facial hair he takes a HUGE smv hit in the west. However clean shaven hes untouchable. If you are non black ethnic you cant do facial hair in the west
Not even a stubble?

Not even a stubble?
I think if its very light its ok but nothing even moderate. Girls just think its too ethnic looking. Only white dudes and blacks can get away w that shit and not get completely pulverized. And even black people facial hair looks pretty shit

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and ascendedd
I think if its very light its ok but nothing even moderate. Girls just think its too ethnic looking. Only white dudes and blacks can get away w that shit and not get completely pulverized. And even black people facial hair looks pretty shit
I wanted to have a stubble but i am skinny so i thought nah.
Stubble looks good if ur tall and buffed

• +1
I wanted to have a stubble but i am skinny so i thought nah.
Stubble looks good if ur tall and buffed
1)In the west dont even dare try any facial hair. Maybe itll look cool to you but itll tank your smv and it doesnt even go with your appeal as youre more jb friendly
2) you arent buff and you dont need to be

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and ascendedd