TAKE THE INSTAPILL

im thinking of downloading yubo again and linking my ig there, but im too lazy :Comfy:
for some reason i feel really high inhib to just follow some randoms, i've been left traumatized from when i was ugly and im afraid of rejection :Comfy:
Im the same way bro. I couldn’t be bothered to make one. Everything in my life is incel tier so surely everything on there will be incel tier too. But it’s honestly like the licensepill even if you don’t have a car that’s just something you gotta have.

But i don’t blame the users here for the instapill. A combination of trauma + high inhib + rejection + bad circumstances. Will kill the motivation out of anything especially something superficial and narcissistic like IG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird
Im new to the IG game. You are suggesting being more of Dan Blizerian type of shit. On IG to slay you can just run niche game + money game + decent pics game + strong text game and you’ll be fine. Being an actual IG slayer is way too difficult. You need to be Chad and have high level creativity. IG slayer game can truly on be ran by <1% of guys.
Nah you completely misunderstood the point of this.

Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Ronnie
Agreed, I find IG easier than tinder, and I've only been using mine mainly for stalking so far. I have shit tinder pics but not much better insta

On insta they don't have to reject you, and they know how much work it is / how gay it is to take pretty pictures of yourself everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
It’s not sus. If a girl ask say that only use IG for the story feature or that you are trying to restart clean on your account. After you acquire followers you unfollow everyone to get a decent ratio going. You also gotta be careful. Make sure you don’t over for it and have your entire followers be sex bots or spam accounts.
But then you have guys with like 1000 followers and like 30 likes on their posits JFL what is a good like to Follower ratio? I would say anything over 1 to 4 eg 200 followers 50 likes is bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
you have to be NT for that. Having a good insta account as a friendless loser is basically impossible.

• +1
But then you have guys with like 1000 followers and like 30 likes on their posits JFL what is a good like to Follower ratio? I would say anything over 1 to 4 eg 200 followers 50 likes is bad
bro when you do highlights or stories likes aren’t a thing. tbh have a 1:1 or a few hundred more followers than following.

• +1
I agree but this isn't really about igmaxxing. This is more about e-approaching girls who you already know are into you but cant due to high inhib.

A mogger Ig is needed when instamaxxing on random girls/tinder thots.

Just say its a new account and the girl who is already into you wont even think about low followers or anything like that cause you two have already seen each other in a similar setting and there is no need to proof you won't rapemaxx or anything like that.

As I said its basically social circle maxing but online.
none of the girls who were messaging me when i had low follower count believed it was me even if i sent a video of myself saying "im not a catfish"

i had to just send it straight through instgram in the insta cam hough and it was good

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21620
Good thread - but if I don't know any girls irl can this still work? Like sliding into random girls' dm's

• +1
Good thread - but if I don't know any girls irl can this still work? Like sliding into random girls' dm's
Need a mogger Ig with top tier looks as you are competing with the 250 other random men in her DM's.

If the girls already likes you, your DM's./reactions to their stories would get instant replies.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
IG is legit

Last edited:
Instagram is a better dating app than most dating apps as it has better ratio of male to female (have more female) and girls are almost always gonna meet (very low to no flaking)

View attachment 1856903

Its basically social circle-maxxing but online as you can hit up girls you vaguely know or had encountered somewhere but couldn't make a move due to either being high inhib or having no contact. (if in uni thats shit tonnes of girls)

I have legit gotten an random ioi's, found the girl on insta and went on a date before all in the matter of 1 week

I have gotten girls of insta who most probably wont even look at my profile on tinder or bumble for more than 0.3miliseconds before swiping left. You don't even need a mogger insta account as most girls don't expect men to have flushed out insta's anyways.

In a way its basically a hybrid of irl and OLD as it works best when you both have already seen and liked each other IRL - insta acts as a bridge to connect like how OLD was supposed to.

I have already given proof of picking up girls from insta before so I have personal experience. Its not a theory buddy boyos, it's a tried and tested model.
yeah man i honestly follower maxxed some and bought about 500 followers getting me to 1300 followers and then bought some likes to help insta maxx me even more
all for $20 jfl
i get more girls following me now

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 21620