nothing matters, and thats alright > nothing matters

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
nothing matters, and thats alright > nothing matters
I don't fucking care > nothing matters, and thats alright
Pills

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and PseduoAryan
We'll still be high inhib, because our brains react instinctively and involuntarily, not logically.

• +1
U sound like my roomate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, reddotguy, mayo mogger and 1 other person
The only thing that genuinely matters w/ actual results is mindless hedonism and dopamine injections straight into your bloodstream

Nothing else has any tangible benefit

• JFL
We'll still be high inhib, because our brains react instinctively and involuntarily, not logically.
Cope , only people take nothing matters and start gaming , fapping etc are the ones controlled by impulses if you just live to survive your insticts will become numb

Everything matters
Cope , chad and i will lay the same deathbed only one difference i will die without thought whilst he will remincse on his past and vices of the world

Cope , only people take nothing matters and start gaming , fapping etc are the ones controlled by impulses if you just live to survive your insticts will become numb
@kwacker777 then there is no detachement you are just coping to avoid hard things then , this is not muhh nothing matters pill

Nigga dickriddinng vontoocut so much. You are literally on his dick nigga and you moaning too

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3