Take the SHOWERPILL: Decrease in SMV during prolonged periods of not showering.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So, it's been 2 weeks since I showered, and I have legit seen a decrease in the amount of IOIs I get from foids.
Not showering for a long period decreases your SMV - your hair turns into mush, skin becomes dry and starts falling apart, and you start smelling like you are rotting.

Even in the past, I started getting more IOIs in the days following after I took a shower. I know it's hard to close the forum's tab from the browser, enter the bathroom, get all your clothes, get your shaving equipment, get the water to the right temperature, scrub yourselves, shampoo, shave/trim, and then dry yourselves....

but PLEASE, take a SHOWER regularly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, HQNPmaxxing, bogii and 5 others
Showering regularly is huge for looksmaxing but bad for microbiome. Buzz your head and you can get away with showering less. Shower daily cucks.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AlexanderTheGreat
Not matter my SPM (Showers Per Minute) my SMV remains dogshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: teenmax, Danish_Retard and AlexanderTheGreat
Showering regularly is huge for looksmaxing but bad for microbiome. Buzz your head and you can get away with showering less. Shower daily cucks.
Or take cold showers

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
So, it's been 2 weeks since I showered, and I have legit seen a decrease in the amount of IOIs I get from foids.
Not showering for a long period decreases your SMV - your hair turns into mush, skin becomes dry and starts falling apart, and you start smelling like you are rotting.

Even in the past, I started getting more IOIs in the days following after I took a shower. I know it's hard to close the forum's tab from the browser, enter the bathroom, get all your clothes, get your shaving equipment, get the water to the right temperature, scrub yourselves, shampoo, shave/trim, and then dry yourselves....

Brutal. I am not the best with showers. But the good news its mainly negatively correlated with whether I gym max. When I gym cel I feel its a need to take a shower vs when not gym celling and LDAR you feel like you can skip it.

• +1
Brutal. I am not the best with showers. But the good news its mainly negatively correlated with whether I gym max. When I gym cel I feel its a need to take a shower vs when not gym celling and LDAR you feel like you can skip it.
Brutal pill for me... whether on/off gymcelling or even working out, my shower frequency still remains the same. I just dry the sweat by walking and letting in the air.

"Just take showers bro it worked for me"
Alain delon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
you're on the wrong site, try incels.is

"Just take showers bro it worked for me"
View attachment 1656381
Even he would see a decrease in SMV. Skin will start becoming dry, and start falling apart like an incel. Hair would become a complete mess because of release of oil from scalp. His dick would be full of white stuff like residual cum etc. And he would start smelling like the things he eats.

SHOWERPILL IS BRUTAL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and AscensionMan98
bro why would u do that

• So Sad
7951D820 DC64 414D BE6E BE7E9EEB86C0

This shit made me 6’4 blue hunter eyes godly jawline with wide frame :feelsgood:

Showering is for cucks, i dont shower. I have stinky smelly balls, dick, hair, armpits, asshole, skin and so on. But women still suck my dick because of my looks.

Nah bro it’s the opposite

Showering just makes it so I don't look homeless. Foids still don't want my sub5 face. :ogre:

I have tmau i smell like shit even if shiwer legit over unless i find a way to pay for the treatment

I have tmau i smell like shit even if shiwer legit over unless i find a way to pay for the treatment
I don't even know what kind of treatment even fixes smell.

Just ask a normie... they use deodorants all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I don't even know what kind of treatment even fixes smell.

Just ask a normie... they use deodorants all the time.
Yeah nigga im researching everywhere Ive found a couple of possible treatments but they are costly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back