TAKE THIS IQ TEST AND POST SCORES {GTFIN}

Take the first two images of each row, remove lines they share and keep the lines they don't share, that makes the third image of the row
no one cares

• JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6273, 189 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2021 07 08 01 45 33 923 comandroidchrome

Flip these areas as so

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

100 IQ its over boys

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and 189
I will convert my semen to iq score

• Love it
Reactions: 189
just about finding patterns doesnt rlly say anything about intelligence except for the basic ones

yea the other tests cover problem solving etc. finding the next ' X ' to fill the gap is pretty limited

btw my result was 63

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Holy shit it is over, where to find a iqmaxing forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189 and Caesercel
View attachment 1213828

Each row is separate, but with the same logic. From left to right, the shapes inside the first square that cover the shapes inside the second square remain, and the ones that don't touch disappear in the final (third) square. The third shape is also flipped vertically.
Oh. Now I get it. Frankly I could never have guessed the flipping part. Because I was always truing to overlap the images and then deduce the rule from third row. Which would never have worked since third row is flipped. I guess my iq really is capped at 130

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Not sure if this shit is legit tho

smoked my brain dead the day before

Attachments

• F9A38984-71DD-4348-9CCD-B78207B062C9.png
    F9A38984-71DD-4348-9CCD-B78207B062C9.png
    546.1 KB · Views: 79
Take the first two images of each row, remove lines they share and keep the lines they don't share, that makes the third image of the row

Is there any way to increase iq?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946

Intelligence can be broken down into more than just spatial reasoning. The test only looks at POI. It doesn't consider verbal reasoning or memory. The only way you can get a true understanding of your IQ is by getting tested professionally via a psychologist.

It's worth noting that IQ is definitely a useful indicator for intelligence, but not a guarantee for success. These tests do not measure your ability to apply knowledge in real-world situations. It doesn't account for discipline or emotional intelligence, which are both equally important for being successful in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, SOS-Sonic, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
View attachment 1218970

Intelligence can be broken down into more than just spatial reasoning. The test only looks at POI. It doesn't consider verbal reasoning or memory. The only way you can get a true understanding of your IQ is by getting tested professionally via a psychologist.

It's worth noting that IQ is definitely a useful indicator for intelligence, but not a guarantee for success. These tests do not measure your ability to apply knowledge in real-world situations. It doesn't account for discipline or emotional intelligence, which are both equally important for being successful in the modern world.
Im surprised working memory is part of verbal and not performance

View attachment 1218970

true. in these POI-only-tests I always score in the 115-118 range but I took a test once that tested language comprehension as well and I got 124. it’s a way to cope on my midwit result

142, I used to get ~110 a few years ago before starting finasteride. It seems that finasteride increased my IQ by 30 give or take.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Averagecel and TheEndHasNoEnd
you're severely overestimating the attentionspan of this forum
Yeah that’s why I only got 105 I had 7 min left but my brain was already overheated

128, I got 131 like a year or two ago, fuck I'm losing IQ:feelswah::feelswhy:
I'm literally scared i got 130+ a couple of years ago and now 110 it's over for real, my brain dying from rotting

• JFL
Reactions: jake_okok and Deleted member 6273
142, I used to get ~110 a few years ago before starting finasteride. It seems that finasteride increased my IQ by 30 give or take.
More hair, more test, and higher iq

Finasteride is the elixir of the gods @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, volcelfatcel and Averagecel
I'm literally scared i got 130+ a couple of years ago and now 110 it's over for real, my brain dying from rotting
got 127 on the denmark one tho

@Danish_Retard :p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I anxiously wanna know @Toodlydood ‘s results

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
smh.
Screenshot 20210628 220125 Gallery
20210706 202512

Last edited:

View attachment 1218970

That's nonsense, tests that include verbal reasoning and memory application have cultural bias and depend very much on how much you learned in your entire life time, and do not test your raw, innate intellect, spatial reasoning completely rids any of those variables. Here's what the Mega society (a society that requires 99.9999 percentile IQ) says about g factors and how true intelligence is supposed to be measured.

Last edited:
is this accurate

ok

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 3.07.36 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 3.07.36 pm.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
120 iq is literally average healthy white male. The game begins above 140, there are almost 0 nobel prize winners who have below 140 iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I got 78 iz that good

120 iq is literally average healthy white male. The game begins above 140, there are almost 0 nobel prize winners who have below 140 iq.
Average is 100

This test is only 25 min long.......NO EXCUSES NO BS
TAKE THE TEST RIGHT NOW AND POST SCORES

THANKS @SexuallyAbusive FOR THE LINK
I TOOK IT IN A NOISY ROOM AND GOT-
View attachment 1210234

I HAD SCORED 134+ ON ANOTHER FREE TEST
{I'M WASTING SO MUCH TIME HERE NOW I HAVE TO STUDY TO GET INTO A TOP UNI I ALREADY HAVE GOOD EXTRACURRICULARS, I'M LEAVING AFTER EURO 2020 FINAL}

TAKE THIS TEST RETARD CUNTS YOU KEEP FORGETTING THINGS ABOUT UR DADDY,,

SINGLE DIGIT IQ CLUB- @Maesthetic @RoBobaFett999 @buckchadley31
[SCORE IN 2 DIGITS AND DADDY WILL GIVE YOU A TREAT]

TAGGING MY FAV HIGH IQ USERS-
@AcneScars @TheSavior @PrestonYnot @Alexanderr @BrettyBoy @Ryan @Chintuck22
IDK MORE HERE
@N1666 my high iq nigger

ive got 131 and still i dont make any money and live off my parents nice

Last time I did it i got like 135. I'm a little bit older now so its probably 140. I'm not wasting my time doing that test again lol it takes too long.

everyone on this site is 2 SDs above average in every metric there is
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
everyone on this site is 2 SDs above average in every metric there is
@volcelfatcel
genetical anomalities that are all KHHV somehow @SubhumanCurrycel

6'2+
8 inch dicks
6psl faces
white
blue eyes

just chads.org at it again

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and StrangerDanger
This test is only 25 min long.......NO EXCUSES NO BS
TAKE THE TEST RIGHT NOW AND POST SCORES

THANKS @SexuallyAbusive FOR THE LINK
I TOOK IT IN A NOISY ROOM AND GOT-
View attachment 1210234

I HAD SCORED 134+ ON ANOTHER FREE TEST
{I'M WASTING SO MUCH TIME HERE NOW I HAVE TO STUDY TO GET INTO A TOP UNI I ALREADY HAVE GOOD EXTRACURRICULARS, I'M LEAVING AFTER EURO 2020 FINAL}

TAKE THIS TEST RETARD CUNTS YOU KEEP FORGETTING THINGS ABOUT UR DADDY,,

SINGLE DIGIT IQ CLUB- @Maesthetic @RoBobaFett999 @buckchadley31
[SCORE IN 2 DIGITS AND DADDY WILL GIVE YOU A TREAT]

TAGGING MY FAV HIGH IQ USERS-
@AcneScars @TheSavior @PrestonYnot @Alexanderr @BrettyBoy @Ryan @Chintuck22
IDK MORE HERE

Shit test cant even comprehend my intelligence, the nerds over at Mensa Norway are probably quivering rn.

Also these online IQ tests are stupid af and dont actually measure anything.

Shit test cant even comprehend my intelligence, the nerds over at Mensa Norway are probably quivering rn.

View attachment 1905853
Also these online IQ tests are stupid af and dont actually measure anything.
that’s what they show for the niggas that score less than 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Nims
that’s what they show for the niggas that score less than 80
Yeah I only answered 5 questions, I assumed they would average it out and give me a score based on that but I guess not. I wasnt going to waste 25 minutes on that test tbh.

Yeah I only answered 5 questions, I assumed they would average it out and give me a score based on that but I guess not. I wasnt going to waste 25 minutes on that test tbh.
Is your avi a morph of you with a GOT character? who?

• +1
Reactions: Nims