I'm a retardo got 121

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Did it before, 142

its the one I posted for you

• +1
I think after 115, not having ADHD and low dopamine is key

cause even if I can see patterns I get bored and switch to another thing and never finish anything while for regular world you will achieve anything with 120+ if you have right brain chemistry and mental health from looks

• +1
I think after 115, not having ADHD and low dopamine is key

cause even if I can see patterns I get bored and switch to another thing and never finish anything while for regular world you will achieve anything with 120+ if you have right brain chemistry and mental health from looks
Glad i dont have adhd tbh. I still feel dumb af tho. I wish i was 150 iq 6'4" 8x6 gigachad tbh

Glad i dont have adhd tbh. I still feel dumb af tho. I wish i was 150 iq 6'4" 8x6 gigachad tbh
it would be a waste and you wouldnt make use of it fully, see Dolph Lundgren

stuck on this one tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, SayNoToRotting, BigChinHispanic and 6 others
I did half then I got bored

Screenshot 140

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and AbandonShip

It says im 90th percentile but I think its bullshit and trying to make me feel better. Im prob average, slightly above at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
yet another IQ thread

and jfl at all the frauders claiming they have triple digit iq jfl

Ill get tested when i get a psychological evaluation soon
Well try this one too and compare it with the real test.

why are you guys all so fixated on this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
giga mogger. You didn't take this one tho
i didnt even open the link
i have that one test saved.
are they different? just tell me if it is and i may do it

• +1
i didnt even open the link
i have that one test saved.
are they different? just tell me if it is and i may do it
Yes they are. This one is reported to be more accurate

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
Yes they are. This one is reported to be more accurate
YOU'RE TELLING ME I MAY NOT BE 140 IQ?!!?!!?
HOW?!!?!?!?!
THAT TEST HAS TO BE COPE

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
average on blackpill forums is always 115+ which is like top 10% for world population, proof that blackpill = high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and 1 other person
average on blackpill forums is always 115+ which is like top 10% for world population, proof that blackpill = high IQ
No. Its just selection bias. Higher iq posters are more likely to post their results

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, BigBoy and LordNorwood
  • +1
can u imagine whats like to be 190+ IQ, u probably see world like matrix yet still cant get rid of bluepill cause of genetic programming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AbandonShip and 1 other person
I scored around 120 in it

• +1
Take it bro I wanna see what you get

Will not waste a single fucking second on that if these are the last days i'm alive i better find proofs of reincarnation if it's not true then what do i lose ? nothing

Youre on a site focused only on looks and wondering why these niggas are focused on iq
Yea, on an iq score from some shitty online test. I can understand being interested in the topic of intelligence, I myself am, but i've always been a slight opponent of the iq scale. Half of these guys are frauding anyway by retaking the test and making use of the now memorized tasks.

Yea, on an iq score from some shitty online test. I can understand being interested in the topic of intelligence, I myself am, but i've always been a slight opponent of the iq scale. Half of these guys are frauding anyway by retaking the test and making use of the now memorized tasks.
The purpose of this site is to looksmax to mog. These guys are posting iq scores to mog. Its to circlejerk and feel good about themselves.

Will not waste a single fucking second on that if these are the last days i'm alive i better find proofs of reincarnation if it's not true then what do i lose ? nothing
Why would you need to find the proof for reincarnation if youll die? Youll find out when you die instead of wasting time looking for proof youll never find. You have 60+ years to live, Im sure these 40 minutes mean nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
The purpose of this site is to looksmax to mog. These guys are posting iq scores to mog. Its to circlejerk and feel good about themselves.

Why would you need to find the proof for reincarnation if youll die? Youll find out when you die instead of wasting time looking for proof youll never find. You have 60+ years to live, Im sure these 40 minutes mean nothing.
low iq detected
shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy