Take this iq test

keep crying for me you low iq gigamanlet mongrel

keep crying for me you low iq gigamanlet mongrel
keep spamming you frail bitch

holy fuck
Iq

The purpose of this site is to looksmax to mog. These guys are posting iq scores to mog. Its to circlejerk and feel good about themselves.

Why would you need to find the proof for reincarnation if youll die? Youll find out when you die instead of wasting time looking for proof youll never find. You have 60+ years to live, Im sure these 40 minutes mean nothing.

I got to 15 questions and got bored.

It's really hard for me to focus tbqh i really cannot after being black pilled i keep day dreaming even while typing what it would be like to be chad just for a day

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Yea, on an iq score from some shitty online test. I can understand being interested in the topic of intelligence, I myself am, but i've always been a slight opponent of the iq scale. Half of these guys are frauding anyway by retaking the test and making use of the now memorized tasks.
You are wrong. I tried this test once again and still scored 126. I just can't pass that number.

You are wrong. I tried this test once again and still scored 126. I just can't pass that number.
This test seems pretty accurate. I got a 29 on my ACT and you need a 30 to get into mensa compared to the 130 I got here and you need 131 to get into mensa.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and onnysk
I got to 15 questions and got bored.

View attachment 188004

It's really hard for me to focus tbqh i really cannot after being black pilled i keep day dreaming even while typing what it would be like to be chad just for a day
I see

I have the same problem but I try to whether through it. Idk how to tho

got 119 but at the last 5 i got tired and just clicked whatever seemed logical in the first 5 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i got 121. i am happy with this result indeed

got bored near the end and started putting less effort

also reminder im 16. are you in utter disbelief of my mogging brain son?????????????

• Woah
ignorance is bliss bro. i dont need to know that i am even more of a subhuman than I originally thought.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, moggingmachine and AbandonShip
https://i.imgur.com/hGukUNO.png

In my defense, I chickened out in the last 18 minutes and skipped the last 5 or 6 questions out of nervousity.

I Will ptopably scire below 100 so i wont waste my Time.

Lmao i got 108 just pressing random shit
D98F56A3 0425 4B01 9CB5 ECA5082EFE37

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
can u imagine whats like to be 190+ IQ, u probably see world like matrix yet still cant get rid of bluepill cause of genetic programming
There's a couple people that high, they are gigaIQchads
Last I heard a dude with 200+ IQ was working on a "cognitive theory of the universe" or some shit to explain how our own minds are intimately linked with the universe itself
This test seems pretty accurate. I got a 29 on my ACT and you need a 30 to get into mensa compared to the 130 I got here and you need 131 to get into mensa.
Yeah ACT is a fairly good predictor of IQ IIRC

I'm doing it right now and can tell I'm going to do terribly. Beyond number 10 I legit see no patterns emerging for any of the shapes.

I'm doing it right now and can tell I'm going to do terribly. Beyond number 10 I legit see no patterns emerging for any of the shapes.
A lot of them are like equations, like the shapes combine together and overlapping lines delete themselves

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
A lot of them are like equations, like the shapes combine together and overlapping lines delete themselves

I just don't see it.

I got 104. Supposedly average in the UK but I was legit guessing past number 11 or 22. No wonder I'm a failure.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayer
I got an 85

But I clicked through the first like 11 questions in 30 seconds and then just scored it because I cbf and im drinking. I guess im at least in the 90's then and that's good enough.
Wrong. I simply have adhd thus a subhuman attention span. In reality, my IQ is fairly high.

tenor.gif

EDIT: IQ score was 99 btw.
fuck man I got a 76 time to fucking rope

Just STEMmax with 76 IQ theory.
average on blackpill forums is always 115+ which is like top 10% for world population, proof that blackpill = high IQ

Disagree. Most high IQ people are bluepilled as shit just like everybody else. I think it's more the result of higher IQ people taking more interest in doing their own research on stuff in general and then a small number that isn't weak-willed gets blackpilled as a side-effect.

Last edited:
average on blackpill forums is always 115+ which is like top 10% for world population, proof that blackpill = high IQ
I thoerized about this as well.
Idk about 115, but i think people here are higher then average.

Last edited:
I scored 117, but in question 39 my browser bugged and I had to wait until the test was over. So my grade should be much higher, Lol.
I am 16 years old should I take this test seriously?
Screenshot 20191210 182916 CryptoTab Android

• +1
I scored 117, but in question 39 my browser bugged and I had to wait until the test was over. So my grade should be much higher, Lol.
I am 16 years old should I take this test seriously?View attachment 189249
If you scored 117 then i doubt you could have gotten 39 correct.