Taking a short break

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I have noticed I became too toxic while at vacations. Whenver a woman looks at me and gives me an IOI I dont see myself as attractive and start thinking why is she looking like me.

Im taking atleast 3 days-2months of break, lifting still and returning with updates. I need to stay pure.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Swagwaffle
Attractivenes varies depending on your mood. Sometimes you feel like you run Godmode and sometimes you just feel meh.

Good luck dude

• +1
Reactions: badromance
ogremaxx

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I honestly thought about taking a break too. I waste too much time on here. You really shouldn‘t be using forums like these on a daily basis, it fucks up your mind

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I have noticed I became too toxic while at vacations. Whenver a woman looks at me and gives me an IOI I dont see myself as attractive and start thinking why is she looking like me.

Im taking atleast 3 days-2months of break, lifting still and returning with updates. I need to stay pure.
These forums can indeed damage your mind, i need a break too tbh, not going to take one though, lol.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Zesto, jefferson and 1 other person
I honestly thought about taking a break too. I waste too much time on here. You really shouldn‘t be using forums like these on a daily basis, it fucks up your mind
These forums can indeed damage your mind, i need a break too tbh, not going to take one though, lol.
You two seem nice, so I advise you with a few days of break aswell. It really starts messing with your head, no other site does that. Kinda like a slow developing BDD

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Kinda like a slow developing BDD
I did develop BDD for a short amount of time when I discovered the blackpill. It fucks you up

You'll be back. Self harm is addictive

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and mojopin
Attractivenes varies depending on your mood. Sometimes you feel like you run Godmode and sometimes you just feel meh.

Good luck dude
love u chris, and ur glasses

You'll be back. Self harm is addictive
I did develop BDD for a short amount of time when I discovered the blackpill. It fucks you up

Ill contact you guys in a post if I get back. But i was listening to LMS newest 5hour podcast and he said if your around 18, you need to LEAVE. The blackpills are true, but I see too many defeatists here. Red Pill is fine on what I should do as Im suceeding but then again Im not a sex crazed guy, just a guy searching for dates and trying to enjoy life

I see so many 18 year olds and Imo they should get the basics and leave! Return if your an incel by 22 or 25. Anyway, I never felt more welcome in any forum.

My advice is. You are one of the few people that know looks are super important, but so is talking to women and being happy. Dont take the incel defeatist mentallity as most of you are avg or above avg which is good!

Love you all, might be back soon who knows, but Im thankfull for all the help you guys gave me

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, averageblokecel and Future Arablite
Ill contact you guys in a post if I get back. But i was listening to LMS newest 5hour podcast and he said if your around 18, you need to LEAVE. The blackpills are true, but I see too many defeatists here. Red Pill is fine on what I should do as Im suceeding but then again Im not a sex crazed guy, just a guy searching for dates and trying to enjoy life

I see so many 18 year olds and Imo they should get the basics and leave! Return if your an incel by 22 or 25. Anyway, I never felt more welcome in any forum.

My advice is. You are one of the few people that know looks are super important, but so is talking to women and being happy. Dont take the incel defeatist mentallity as most of you are avg or above avg which is good!

Love you all, might be back soon who knows, but Im thankfull for all the help you guys gave me

I agree with you and came to a similar conclusion yesterday (although i will still be active but not as much). Where can i find that particular podcast you mentioned ?

Wish you the best bra, I agree with it gets you in that state of mind, I try not to take it to heart that often and just get on with day to day stuff as normal.

Also the livestream is unlisted, he did not upload it yet.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I should too tbh

Please don't start that shit again, you are just going to get permabanned :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Extremely marginally at best, your mood doesn't change your jawline.

Please don't start that shit again, you are just going to get permabanned :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Extremely marginally at best, your mood doesn't change your jawline.
Look at all the fucks I give

Look at all the fucks I give

Is that a display of Chad alpha trait? GTFO if you give no fucks about this sub instead of coming back posting.

Is that a display of Chad alpha trait? GTFO if you give no fucks about this sub instead of coming back posting.

Very useful information, keep us updated, looking nice, solid and tight. Looking forward to your progress pics.

Very useful information, keep us updated, looking nice, solid and tight. Looking forward to your progress pics.

Very useful information, keep us updated, looking nice, solid and tight. Looking forward to your new glasses.

rofl, do people actually let these sites mentally affect them?

calm down its all in your head, its not the site, its you.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and badromance
rofl, do people actually let these sites mentally affect them?

calm down its all in your head, its not the site, its you.
People are very weak minded.

Having shitload of flaws, being told you’re ugly and that you look like shit will affect someone’s mental health no matter how strong they think they are especially when deep down they know it’s true. Why do you think so many incels want to go ER? They hit rock bottom a long time ago.

People are very weak minded

You must be very strong to be able to swallow to BlackPill as a Chad, you should teach us how you have been able to cope with that knowledge? Would help many here as your other Chad perspective bluepill tips.

You must be very strong to be able to swallow to BlackPill as a Chad, you should teach us how you have been able to cope with that knowledge? Would help many here as your other Chad perspective bluepill tips.

There’s no blackpill, there’s no redpill and there’s no bluepill. There’s just life experience, and depending on the effort you put in, you get results.
If you think that being good looking is all that matters, then good for you, be as good looking as you possibly can, maybe that’ll help you feel better about yourself. Wanna be fucking rich? Well then, get rich. Do you feel that being a human being is important? Then cherish human interactions.

Looks only last you about 10 years, then you start rotting like everybody else. And if you have nothing else except your looks, then you’ll end up as being a worthless human being.

So instead of focusing on just one aspect in life that might better your life experience, focus on every single aspect in life and combine them to be able to get the best life experience possible.

• +1
There’s no blackpill, there’s no redpill and there’s no bluepill. There’s just life experience, and depending on the effort you put in, you get results.
If you think that being good looking is all that matters, then good for you, be as good looking as you possibly can, maybe that’ll help you feel better about yourself. Wanna be fucking rich? Well then, get rich. Do you feel that being a human being is important? Then cherish human interactions.

Looks only last you about 10 years, then you start rotting like everybody else. And if you have nothing else except your looks, then you’ll end up as being a worthless human being.

So instead of focusing on just one aspect in life that might better your life experience, focus on every single aspect in life and combine them to be able to get the best life experience possible.

I never said that only looks mattered. I always speak in terms of SMV which include money, social status and I would add the level of emotional investment in the girl, but looks is the most important factor. The fuck does there is no BlackPill mean, it used evolutionary concepts that apply to your reality, the understanding of those concepts help you understand the world around you, it is worth take some time to look upon because it has practical value in how you perceive your experiences. If you can't acknowledge the BlackPill I don't know what you are doing here.

I never said that only looks mattered. I always speak in terms of SMV which include money, social status and I would add the level of emotional investment in the girl, but looks is the most important factor. The fuck does there is no BlackPill mean, it used evolutionary concepts that apply to your reality, the understanding of those concepts help you understand the world around you, it is worth take some time to look upon because it has practical value in how you perceive your experiences. If you can't acknowledge the BlackPill I don't know what you are doing here.

Looksmaxing isn’t only about the « blackpill ». You need to be realistic and realize that most people won’t be above average looking no matter whatever the fuck they’ll do. For surgeries to work you need a good base first. You won’t go from a 3 to a 9. Hell even from a 3 to a 6. That’s insanely rare.
Looksmaxing should be about self improvement, not self harm and finding ways to cope with your own misery by thinking that there’s no point in trying since everyone else is better looking.

If you honestly believe that you do not succeed in life solely because of your looks, then this discussion ends here because it’s pointless to talk to someone who has no clue how real life works.

• +1

cr i nge taking a break from a online forum :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Looksmaxing isn’t only about the « blackpill ». You need to be realistic and realize that most people won’t be above average looking no matter whatever the fuck they’ll do. For surgeries to work you need a good base first. You won’t go from a 3 to a 9. Hell even from a 3 to a 6. That’s insanely rare.
Looksmaxing should be about self improvement, not self harm and finding ways to cope with your own misery by thinking that there’s no point in trying since everyone else is better looking.

If you honestly believe that you do not succeed in life solely because of your looks, then this discussion ends here because it’s pointless to talk to someone who has no clue how real life works.
Looksmaxing=becoming the best version of yourself in all aspects of your life

On what bases do I have no clue how real life works exactly? And how many times I have to correct you to say that I don't believe it all about looks. Reread this, you seem to be suffering from memory loss https://looksmax.org/threads/who-is-right-on-this-looks-debate-dude420-vs-justchris.2902/

That's deep, I thought everyone was going to be chad here and that looksmax was about self harm... It isn't even arguing with what I was saying anyway, I am like talking to a dumb wall. Go on with your life JustChris, I still don't know what you are doing here.

On what bases do I have no clue how real life works exactly? And how many times I have to correct you to say that I don't believe it all about looks. Reread this, you seem to be suffering from memory loss https://looksmax.org/threads/who-is-right-on-this-looks-debate-dude420-vs-justchris.2902/

That's deep, I thought everyone was going to be chad here and that looksmax was about self harm... It isn't even arguing with what I was saying anyway, I am like talking to a dumb wall. Go on with your life JustChris, I still don't know what you are doing here.
Not sure if gigachad but gigaHighIQ confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Definitely take a break from these forums and circles if they start to affect you mentally. My mental wellbeing increased tenfold after I took a break a year ago.

I agree with you and came to a similar conclusion yesterday (although i will still be active but not as much). Where can i find that particular podcast you mentioned ?
I really suggest listening to whole thing, I almost did

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
> says he’ll take a break
> still visiting the site and logging in

Lol

If you are still incel by 22-25 its over anyway. Might as well just sterilize yourself and be a productive Member of the society or go out with a bang if you know what i mean.:feelshehe: