• JustChris

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I thought about voting for JustChris just to annoy you but Dude420

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Here is the debate that can be seen on this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/hooded-eyes-are-so-annoying-and-awful.2890/ :
Aesthetics are subjective. We need to come to terms that there's not a single look that will be universally pleasing to every single female on Earth. Different people like different things. Work with what you have and improve what you have.

Aesthetics are mostly objective for commonly shared evolutionary fitness reasons you Bluepiller.

Keep your pills inside your ass dude, and start facing reality. If you take two guys that are not subhumans, and ask 10 girls to choose one of them, chances are the 10 of them won't choose the same one. It's just simple human behavior and different elements of attraction.

Just because one of them has "hooded eyes" or has a better jawline doesn't mean it'll increase his chances of being picked to 100%.

"The evolutionary psychological claim is that—for our evolved computational problem solvers to actually solve the adaptive problems faced by our ancestors (food acquisition, parenting, mate acquisition (EDIT: INCLUDING WHICH PHYSICAL CUES INDICATE GOOD GENES))—they had to be richly structured by selection in a content-specific way. That is, they are endowed by what philosophers would once have called innate ideas or a priori concepts (e.g., food, child, my child, male-female, ingroup-outgroup, mother, kin, cheater, free rider, snake, spider, animacy, number, noun, object, aggressive formidability, friend, enemy, predator, leader, and perhaps thousands of others). These are built in to evolved modes of interpretation, conceptual-motivational systems, or evolved intuitive ontologies, in what might be thought of as a Darwinian Kantian-computational synthesis of how our evolved programs organize experience (Boyer & Barrett, Chapter 5, this volume; Cosmides & Tooby, 1994b; Tooby, Cosmides, & Barrett, 2003). This different approach explains and often predicts the (previously unappreciated) set of human universals (see, e.g., Brown, 1991) as reliably developing adaptations, their by-products, and their interactive products."
- Evolutionary Psychology, Handbook1, p.35.

Humans share universals adaptations such as what they find to be sexually attractive, which is an adaptation of capital importance because the selection of a mating partner with good genes increases the potential survival and reproducing output of offsprings (aka. the goal of existence, the genes which do this increase their survive, the other ones are left out). Women slightly differ on mate preferences because of minor differences in their genetic makeup factoring minor mutations, minor differences in brain development due to environmental exposure and contextually based dependent variables such as age, height, and ethnicity, but the underlying commonly shared adaptive structure about physical indicators signaling good genes still stay prevalent as it clearly manifests itself in our culture today (Like on Tinder, it is clear that in general terms, women agree about who is and is not attractive based on match rates). In practical terms how this manifest itself is that women will vary on who they find to be the most attractive on males of similar SMV, but will mostly agree about on who is most attractive when the gap of SMV becomes evident.

I hope those BlackPills will taste good to you.

View attachment 2414View attachment 2415View attachment 2416

Ask science to explain this. These are just a few examples. Stop with your blackpill shit. For every man there is that a girl finds hot, there's another below average looking guy fucking a hot chick somewhere else. Just because you don't go outside and see reality, doesn't mean it's not happening.

Go to any nightclub/bar and see how many average looking males or below average looking males end up with a chick. Science can't explain human behavior, because if it could, then there would be no serial killers or mentally ill people.

If the blackpill was true, then you wouldn't be here today.

I feel like people in here preach theories that help them cope with their fucking failures.

I will also ask science how to explain the vast majority of times that people match with their looks match are very close to it you bluepill confirmation bias nitpicker.

Science has simply not solved all the puzzle yet, the human brain is very complex, doesn't mean they didn't broadly figure out some of the big pieces yet.
The "vast majority" is not what you see on the internet or in magazines. The vast majority are people on the streets. Look at couples that pass by you and tell me they are all looks matched. Just because you see models dating models doesn't mean average looking guys can't date hot girls.
Either you are heavily cursed with confirmation bias or you don't know how to assess looks level or a mix of both. Obviously, money and personality enter to some extent in the equation (money-> power/control over your environment increase survival and availability of more resources to invest in offspring, personality-> intelligence and social abilities are genes that you would like to pass on to your offspring to increase their survival and reproductive output and indicates mate more suited to survive and take care of offspring), which may mostly explain rare instances of major differences in looks matched, but for the most part, if you study the literature and scientific studies on male attractiveness, you realize that looks mostly prevails because it is of paramount fitness importance. The brain is composed of commonly shared adaptive specialized cognitive systems engineer by natural selection to increase one's fitness if you believe that being attracted to physical cues signaling good genes isn't one of them moreover a significant one in mate selection you are BluePill as hell.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
JustChris brutally vote-mogged
I am with Dude420 all the way
Dude420 I love you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Nibba
i like @JustChris tbh. he brings light in this dark atmosphere

If anyone votes for JustChris, the cult of Tony will eat their organs and livestream

Idk its kinda 50/50, Justchris is correct is a sense when I go clubbing or used to since getting very srs in lifting, I would see average looking guys get chicks, mainly due to social circle tbh. But Aesthetics are such a positive to have, If you have lets say a chadlite face wise, and a physic like zyzz for example I think he will be better than a chad face wise that has a shit body. Esp nowadays where every one late teens/early 20's has a social media account, and half of the time its flooded with people with insane physics. ok out of 10 not everyone will pick the aesthetic as people are different. there's a reason you see alotta teens/young adults tryna get that physic inc me. Having a good body itself mogs most 80% of the male population tbh.

Idk its kinda 50/50, Justchris is correct is a sense when I go clubbing or used to since getting very srs in lifting, I would see average looking guys get chicks, mainly due to social circle tbh. But Aesthetics are such a positive to have, If you have lets say a chadlite face wise, and a physic like zyzz for example I think he will be better than a chad face wise that has a shit body. Esp nowadays where every one late teens/early 20's has a social media account, and half of the time its flooded with people with insane physics. ok out of 10 not everyone will pick the aesthetic as people are different. there's a reason you see alotta teens/young adults tryna get that physic inc me. Having a good body itself mogs most 80% of the male population tbh.

Having a good body is part of your aesthetics bro. The pictures JustChris used to prove his point had poor body physique.

Last edited:
Body doesn't mean shit as long as you don't look like a concentration camp refugee.
Your body is fully clothed when in a public environment, where 90% of the picking up is done. No girl is able to tell if you have a 6 pack, a 4 pack or whatever. If you have a decent looking face you're good to go.

Also, many girls will choose guys with shit bodies subconsciously because it makes them feel less bad about themselves. There's not only one girl on Earth, and I don't know why is it so hard to comprehend that MANY CHICKS DO NOT LIKE BUFFED OR MUSCULAR DUDES.

You guys just kinda talked past each other. @Dude420 had the more consistent argument, but didn't really do a good job of refuting @JustChris's claim that"Look at couples that pass by you and tell me they are all looks matched."

Dude, for your next debate, establishing why this is the case, and why Incels are justified in focusing more on LOOKS then status, money, and anything else that doesn't involve appearance.

Chris, for your next debate, you'll need to make sure to establish that things not related to appearance matter (more) than pure looks, or at least argue that looks matter less than some Incels claim.

You guys just kinda talked past each other. @Dude420 had the more consistent argument, but didn't really do a good job of refuting @JustChris's claim that"Look at couples that pass by you and tell me they are all looks matched."

Dude, for your next debate, establishing why this is the case, and why Incels are justified in focusing more on LOOKS then status, money, and anything else that doesn't involve appearance.

Chris, for your next debate, you'll need to make sure to establish that things not related to appearance matter (more) than pure looks, or at least argue that looks matter less than some Incels claim.

Looks can't matter less for Incels, because Incels don't have the looks.
Everyone is preaching theories that cope well with their lives.

Incels will always blame chads for their genetics, they will always spout the word BLACKPILL as fast as they can. But in reality, I'm curious about how many women have they approached in their entire life. 2? 3?

The majority of you have no idea what success means. Even if you're in the top 1% of men looks wise, you will still get rejected. Not every woman cares about LOOKS. Not every woman wants to fuck a good looking guy just by looking at him.
Incels are living in a fantasy world, where they think that pussy falls from the sky if you won the genetic lottery, and that's because they don't have the looks to actually experience all of this, hence, they're talking out their asses while good looking people know exactly how much looks matter.

Body doesn't mean shit as long as you don't look like a concentration camp refugee.
Your body is fully clothed when in a public environment, where 90% of the picking up is done. No girl is able to tell if you have a 6 pack, a 4 pack or whatever. If you have a decent looking face you're good to go.

Also, many girls will choose guys with shit bodies subconsciously because it makes them feel less bad about themselves. There's not only one girl on Earth, and I don't know why is it so hard to comprehend that MANY CHICKS DO NOT LIKE BUFFED OR MUSCULAR DUDES.

Indeed according to the scientific researches women mostly look at frame which translates itself in shoulders to waist ratio, broad shoulders are the sexually dimorphic physical cue they are mostly looking at, but the face is of higher importance.
Indeed if a guy as other good attributes a woman might overlook is body type, in some cases for woman of average to low SMV they won't show long-term relationship interest to men too far out of their league because it is not adaptive to engage in a relationship with a men that will inevitably be hit on by women of higher SMV increasing the risk of being left with her offspring with no male presence, it is better to lower her standards to a reasonable range, other small subsets of the female population might have mental issues causing a pathologic sentiment of inferiority.
Indeed according to the scientific researches highly muscled/buffed body aren't attractive, fit and lean is what is most attractive.

EPIC BASED dude420 BATISTA BOMBS the LIVING SHIT out of Justchris with FACTS DESPACITO STYLE

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Dude420
Indeed according to the scientific researches women mostly look at frame which translates itself in shoulders to waist ratio, broad shoulders are the sexually dimorphic physical cue they are mostly looking at, but the face is of higher importance.
Indeed if a guy as other good attributes a woman might overlook is body type, in some cases for woman of average to low SMV they won't show long-term relationship interest to men too far out of their league because it is not adaptive to engage in a relationship with a men that will inevitably be hit on by women of higher SMV increasing the risk of being left with her offspring with no male presence, it is better to lower her standards to a reasonable range, other small subsets of the female population might have mental issues causing a pathologic sentiment of inferiority.
Indeed according to the scientific researches highly muscled/buffed body aren't attractive, fit and lean is what is most attractive.

Then what the fuck are you arguing against when you're literally agreeing with me lmao?

Then what the fuck are you arguing against when you're literally agreeing with me lmao?

I don't agree with you, this is what we are arguing about:
"Aesthetics are subjective. We need to come to terms that there's not a single look that will be universally pleasing to every single female on Earth. Different people like different things. Work with what you have and improve what you have."
vs
"Aesthetics are mostly objective for commonly shared evolutionary fitness reasons you Bluepiller."

If you don't fully agree with my first statement which is the concise form of the ideas I presented and by the same fact acknowledge that your statement was wrong (or extremely imprecise to the point where it led to improper interpretations, this possibility would need much explanations) we are not in agreement.

Last edited:

I believe I did that, I showed where the nuances could reside (why preferences can differ in regard to similar SMV and how money/personality could account for the other odds scenarios), I am not going to write an essay, it is very intricate to explain those niche scenarios and how everything interacts from an evolutionary perspective, many different adaptations are affecting human beings towards often conflicting behavioral outputs.

Well, they are mostly ill-informed autistics that want to blame their looks for everything bad that happened in their life. The mix of autism, ill-informed concepts and confirmation biases lead them to believe that sexual attraction is unidimensional, looks being the unique dimension. They are not completely wrong, but things get blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
Looks can't matter less for Incels, because Incels don't have the looks.
Everyone is preaching theories that cope well with their lives.

Incels will always blame chads for their genetics, they will always spout the word BLACKPILL as fast as they can. But in reality, I'm curious about how many women have they approached in their entire life. 2? 3?.
A lot of Incels claim approaching lots of women. So you can't generalise.

The majority of you have no idea what success means. Even if you're in the top 1% of men looks wise, you will still get rejected.
Yeah, but who will be rejected more? Someone in the top 1% or bottom 1%?

Not every woman cares about LOOKS. Not every woman wants to fuck a good looking guy just by looking at him.
Most of them do care about looks. The cherry picked examples you posted from google on the other thread are so overused that I remember them all the time.

Incels are living in a fantasy world, where they think that pussy falls from the sky if you won the genetic lottery, and that's because they don't have the looks to actually experience all of this, hence, they're talking out their asses while good looking people know exactly how much looks matter.
Yet you are the one who I remember bragging once, and then posting pics of his slays.

Let's be clear, you don't know how Incels feel, Incels probably don't know how you feel. But there is no doubt that you are much more successful with women and that is because of your looks. So please stop these :bluepill::bluepill: that you like so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 281, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Let's be clear, you don't know how Incels feel, Incels probably don't know how you feel. But there is no doubt that you are much more successful with women and that is because of your looks. So please stop these :bluepill::bluepill: that you like so much.

A lot of Incels claim approaching lots of women. So you can't generalise.

Yeah, but who will be rejected more? Someone in the top 1% or bottom 1%?

Most of them do care about looks. The cherry picked examples you posted from google on the other thread are so overused that I remember them all the time.

Yet you are the one who I remember bragging once, and then posting pics of his slays.

Many claim they do, yet they don't. I'm talking about taking full responsibility, go up her face, and ask her out. Not pussy shit through text messages and facebook with messages like "Uhm, wanna go study? But in reality it's actually a date".

Grow a pair of balls, and go ask a girl you like out, and you'll be surprised of the result. You guys downplay yourself too much.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Grow a pair of balls, and go ask a girl you like out, and you'll be surprised of the result. You guys downplay yourself too much.
At this point I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. @Dude420 @ZyzzReincarnate

Many claim they do, yet they don't. I'm talking about taking full responsibility, go up her face, and ask her out. Not pussy shit through text messages and facebook with messages like "Uhm, wanna go study? But in reality it's actually a date".

yeh bro just ask her out bro just be confident bro cmon bro hey gurl come on a date with me :p if you do maybe ill surprise you with a car or something ;p maybe some flowers too haha :p hey guys just chris here, not to be confused with christopher, i'm just chris, okay ? yeah lol uhm buy her a car ;pppp looks dont matter aha ;pp oh shit the soylent truck is outside my house again ttyl guys! ;p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Dude420, Nibba and 1 other person
yeh bro just ask her out bro just be confident bro cmon bro hey gurl come on a date with me :p if you do maybe ill surprise you with a car or something ;p maybe some flowers too haha :p hey guys just chris here, not to be confused with christopher, i'm just chris, okay ? yeah lol uhm buy her a car ;pppp looks dont matter aha ;pp oh shit the soylent truck is outside my house again ttyl guys! ;p
:feelskek::feelskek:

I've seen average girls and above average girls walking around with guys,who if posted here would be called subhumans,but they had things going on in their life like money,job,friends so they make it up for their looks.Go out more,things are not like that 100%,and not all girls are looking for relationship.

Screenshot 20181022 211131

Lol'd at this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 281 and 5 others
I've seen average girls and above average girls walking around with guys,who if posted here would be called subhumans,but they had things going on in their life like money,job,friends so they make it up for their looks.Go out more,things are not like that 100%,and not all girls are looking for relationship.
Just betabuxx theory

looks matter to the top 20% and bottom 20%, anything in the middle can be saved by other things

I agree with @JustChris somewhat however my oneitis is trying to fuck my ginger friend because he is big. He's chubby but status,size and height mog all

I agree with @JustChris somewhat however my oneitis is trying to fuck my ginger friend because he is big. He's chubby but status,size and height mog all

I didn't know JustChris had a 2nd account.

Ayy bruh just be confident bruuuu

A8c7510c 5703 4b34 8e4b 73b159b246c8
@Nibba @JustChris

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Dude420
yes thats why i said IF which means there is a possibility but not certainty
ogre for lowiqarabs

You really want this Tony ?

The reason why the “just be confident” meme and any of it’s variants persist is because female attraction requires a certain acceptable baseline in looks COMBINED with other traits and attributes for it to be worthwhile. The reason why the looks aspect is brought up so much in incelspheres is because incels are either:

1. Too low in looks, which impact all parts of their lives - truecels.

Or

2. A covenient cope to dodge potential heartbreak, when it’s probably something intangible going on with them (ex: aspie) - mentalcels.

I have noticed, on occasion, some low tier looking guys shooting way above their weight. Srs lifefuel, but ofc I don’t know the circumstance and nature of their relationship. Most incels will probably say it’s betabux. Though it’s not to discredit the amount of times I’ve seen juggaurnaut law in action or an old cock corousel riding roast snagging a beta bux.

The reason why the “just be confident” meme and any of it’s variants persist is because female attraction requires a certain acceptable baseline in looks COMBINED with other traits and attributes for it to be worthwhile. The reason why the looks aspect is brought up so much in incelspheres is because incels are either:

1. Too low in looks, which impact all parts of their lives - truecels.

Or

2. A covenient cope to dodge potential heartbreak, when it’s probably something intangible going on with them (ex: aspie) - mentalcels.

I have noticed, on occasion, some low tier looking guys shooting way above their weight. Srs lifefuel, but ofc I don’t know the circumstance and nature of their relationship. Most incels will probably say it’s betabux. Though it’s not to discredit the amount of times I’ve seen juggaurnaut law in action or an old cock corousel riding roast snagging a beta bux.

It’s easier to blame it on looks than on them being socially awkward, having no social circle, not being able to say a full sentence without sounding retarded, not being able to crack jokes and make a group of people laugh and so on.
But MUH LOOKS.

Actually, I don’t even know why I’m bothering, more incels = more women with 0 competition.

It’s easier to blame it on looks than on them being socially awkward, having no social circle, not being able to say a full sentence without sounding retarded, not being able to crack jokes and make a group of people laugh and so on.
But MUH LOOKS.

Actually, I don’t even know why I’m bothering, more incels = more women with 0 competition.
Too much generalisation.

Too much generalisation.

Then prove me wrong. Do you have a girl that you like in your phone contacts? Do you have the balls to send her a text message right now asking if she’s down to go grab some coffee with you?

Then prove me wrong. Do you have a girl that you like in your phone contacts? Do you have the balls to send her a text message right now asking if she’s down to go grab some coffee with you?
hey chris was wondering if you want to go out with me on Saturday and grab some coffee