taking bloatmaxxing to another level, legs for 30 days straight?

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

Saudi Arab Subhuman
obvioulsy i would take days off when i feel sore, but the general goal is next 30 workouts i do is PURELY legs.. and im eating a fuckton currently 3500+ calories daily easily. have been gymcelled for over 7 years now and felt like a experiment like this is interesting to try. these leg workouts would be HIIT and squats aswell, and MUCH MORE HIGH INTENSITY than reg workouts. (think football practice sprints level) gonna eat alot too, will start as soon as winter break comes. Let me know what u niggas think. and im gonna eat like a complete fatfuck aswell. i want some trex legs tbh

why would u do this? that's retarded

What on earth gave u the idea to do this. Are people this misinformed about health and fitness. If anything your legs would go into a catabolic state because they would think they are on the run from the ussr and need to use everything to escape.

why would u do this? that's retarded
YOU GOTTA LIVE IT
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
where did you get this stupid idea from? Do you have chicken legs and are now trying to compensate for that?

Feel the bloat

Why would u do legs for 30 days that's retarded
Yea its retarded now that i think about it, i completly forgot about this until u bumped this thread again? why?