Taking out a loan for leg lengthening surgery?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Would you do it?
So many people nowadays are taking out huge loans for houses while they have wageslave jobs or even a family, so why not take out a small 100k loan to get LL as a lonely single guy?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and toolateforme
Definitely don't do it. The interest rates will skyrocket while you're bedridden in recovery. God forbid your bones are not fusing and you need a graft or further surgery that you cannot afford.

You want to budget almost 2x in advance and have work lined up for immediately when you return.

How on earth do you even borrow that much money? I make decent money and 50k seems to be the max for a personal loan. I'll probably need to take 40k personal loan for my jaw surgery (while I'll be able to pay for about half).

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
At 180 the problem is probably your face

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, JustTrynaGrow and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How on earth do you even borrow that much money? I make decent money and 50k seems to be the max for a personal loan. I'll probably need to take 40k personal loan for my jaw surgery (while I'll be able to pay for about half).
I've always wondered this as well. Many want proof of monthly income and you usually need to be making quite a bit to even get approved for less than that.

180-190cm is ideal.
Spending 50k on your face will attract more women then 100k on ll

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
nobody will give you a loan anyway you just enjoy roleplaying and fantasising about little scenarios you cultivated in your small skull

• +1
Reactions: KEy21 and wellthatsucks
nobody will give you a loan anyway you just enjoy roleplaying and fantasising about little scenarios you cultivated in your small skull
lmao mean and unnecessary but very funny post

Where lifts or something.

You should only be considering this if you are rich and average, or just short.