Taking up narcotics as a hobby n passion. How risky?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Now that I decided to take a break from Testosterone I need a new hobby n passion. I based my whole identity about Testosterone and I was very passionate about Testosterone so if I take a break from Testosterone I will need a new hobby n passion.

Taking up narcotics as a hobby n passion. How risky?

I have always been very passionate about narcotics. My favorite narcotic is opioids and opiates

I am only concerned about the risk of police fines though. One time police caught me with just 1 pill of 8mg Subutex and I had to pay a focking 500 dollar fine

How to avoid police fines if you're taking narcotics?

Thoughts,?

Cheers mate!

@kamil
@Alex MACHO
@rdsky
@fucclife
@Over
@GetShrekt

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gonthar
I am only concerned about the risk of police fines though. One time police caught me with just 1 pill of 8mg Subutex and I had to pay a focking 500 dollar fine

How to avoid police fines if you're taking narcotics?
How do you even get caught, I don't go around carrying drugs on me...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
dont get caught

How?

Can police dogs smell prescription based pills such as subutex or other opioids or benzos?

That's what I'm most concerned about. Because recently they have started implementing a lot of police dogs on the streets in sweden as a way to try remove drugs out of the streets

//Thomas DOM

How do you even get caught, I don't go around carrying drugs on me...

Well the dog part is what I'm most concerned about

Aslong as police don't have a dog I can litteraly walk right in front of them and they won't notice if I have pills in my pocket

But idk are dogs able to smell pills such as prescription based opioids or are they only able to smell "street drugs" like weed coke heroin etc?

//Thomas DOM

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Well the dog part is what I'm most concerned about

Aslong as police don't have a dog I can litteraly walk right in front of them and they won't notice if I have pills in my pocket

But idk are dogs able to smell pills such as prescription based opioids or are they only able to smell "street drugs" like weed coke heroin etc?

//Thomas DOM
Just keep and take the drugs at home, where exactly are you walking with them, are you also dealing?

• +1
Just keep and take the drugs at home, where exactly are you walking with them, are you also dealing?

I'm not dealing

But I mean if I start taking pills then I would have to visit a person I know IRL and buy the pills and then take the train + bus back home while carrying the pills and trying to avoid getting caught on my way back home

//Thomas DOM

• Hmm...
I'm not dealing

But I mean if I start taking pills then I would have to visit a person I know IRL and buy the pills and then take the train + bus back home while carrying the pills and trying to avoid getting caught on my way back home

//Thomas DOM
Tell them to post it to you. There are easy ways to hide it in post. Or you could just put the stuff in coffee beans or something when you pick it up, as that will throw off the dogs

Tell them to post it to you. There are easy ways to hide it in post. Or you could just put the stuff in coffee beans or something when you pick it up, as that will throw off the dogs

But the things I have heard that those dogs (atleast the regular dogs patrolling the street, not border dogs) can not smell prescription based pills? And that they can only smell common street drugs

I mean imagine if they could smell something as subutex, then wouldn't everyone who has subutex on legal prescription be giving off false alarms to the dogs?

Like lets say a grandma who has prescription based opioids prescribed for her pain, wouldn't dogs catch her when she is on the way back home from picking up her prescription at the pharmacy and thus giving the dogs a false alarm since she has legal prescription of those pills?

//Thomas DOM

But the things I have heard that those dogs (atleast the regular dogs patrolling the street, not border dogs) can not smell prescription based pills? And that they can only smell common street drugs

I mean imagine if they could smell something as subutex, then wouldn't everyone who has subutex on legal prescription be giving off false alarms to the dogs?

Like lets say a grandma who has prescription based opioids prescribed for her pain, wouldn't dogs catch her when she is on the way back home from picking up her prescription at the pharmacy and thus giving the dogs a false alarm since she has legal prescription of those pills?

//Thomas DOM
How do you know the dogs smelled your subutex before?

• +1
Bro keep it in a supplement container or something airtight, but be careful because narcotics are dangerous territory health-wise, better you stick to TEST and train at outdoor parks so the gym GESTAPO don't catch your ass.

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
And are cops with sniffing dogs walking around everywhere, checking randomly trains and buses, in what dystopian country does this happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20652
airport and sport stadiums sometimes have k9. best places to get high just take before going

• +1
And are cops with sniffing dogs walking around everywhere, checking randomly trains and buses, in what dystopian country does this happen?

In the cities in sweden they have now started walking around with dogs all over the city centre. Last year when I was in the city I saw several k9 dogs. The cops are civil dressed though but their dogs wears a dog type shirt that says k9 on it

//Thomas DOM

• Hmm...
How do you know the dogs smelled your subutex before?

No the dogs never smelled my subutex. That one time I got caught was because I was in a big mad argument with someone and the police come and they suspected me using drugs then they checked me

//Thomas DOM

Bro keep it in a supplement container or something airtight, but be careful because narcotics are dangerous territory health-wise, better you stick to TEST and train at outdoor parks so the gym GESTAPO don't catch your ass.

Alex MACHO<>

Does keeping it in a vacuum sealed plastic bag actually prevent the dogs from smelling it?

//Thomas DOM

No the dogs never smelled my subutex. That one time I got caught was because I was in a big mad argument with someone and the police come and they suspected me using drugs then they checked me

//Thomas DOM
Then you don’t need to worry about the dogs

Then you don’t need to worry about the dogs

How so? I've seen many dogs outside but I'm not sure if they can smell subutex or not

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • Woah
Lol breaking bad niggas are caging

//SubSigma

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back