Tales from Mumbai

Jfl that nigga is a legend. Subhuman found a way to reproduce before me mirin

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
How tf this could be real?

Jfl at the dad that beat the dude when his whore daughter let a 5'5 manlet hit it raw

Dad is the true cuck. Why did he even allow his daughter to go out and get drunk?

Its like leaving bag full of money in low life neighbourhood for a day and cry when it is stolen.

Just hoping the dad punished the daughter harsher than the 5'5" dravidian legend.

Last year a 5'5 LTN Dravidian from my neighborhood had gotten a lightskinned girl pregnant. His main strategy is spamming approach on drunk whores. 99% of them reject him but a few are retarded enough to let him hit because they are either drunk out of their minds, mentally ill or have very low self esteem but this degenerate nigga never wears a condom he says if u wear a condom u are fucking rubber not fucking the girl and he always cums inside them.

He got thrashed badly by the girls family for getting her pregnant. The girl's father came to his place. Took a chappal(flip flop) in his hand and beat the shit out of his in front of the entire street(Chappal se Sutayi) The entire street saw him getting beat up and since them he has been immortalized by the aunties. His entire janam kundli(life history) is the hot topic of discussion and debate in every gossip that happens in the evening in the kitty parties. He has achieved legendary status in thr neighbourhood.

@TechnoBoss @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @One Rep Max
I thought it'll be the legendary infamous roommate and elite student of Rich Cooper, the 5'2 Masterrace Curry Janitor who slays cooch left and right easier than mopping floors at his job! But this one also counts!
💪🏻
💪🏻

See, they all started slaying after getting Rich's consultation calls, tactical soap and buying his book "The Unplugged Alpha". So, Do-The-Work!
🥸
🥸
🧢
🧢