Tales from Mumbai

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Last year a 5'5 LTN Dravidian from my neighborhood had gotten a lightskinned girl pregnant. His main strategy is spamming approach on drunk whores. 99% of them reject him but a few are retarded enough to let him hit because they are either drunk out of their minds, mentally ill or have very low self esteem but this degenerate nigga never wears a condom he says if u wear a condom u are fucking rubber not fucking the girl and he always cums inside them.

He got thrashed badly by the girls family for getting her pregnant. The girl's father came to his place. Took a chappal(flip flop) in his hand and beat the shit out of his in front of the entire street(Chappal se Sutayi) The entire street saw him getting beat up and since them he has been immortalized by the aunties. His entire janam kundli(life history) is the hot topic of discussion and debate in every gossip that happens in the evening in the kitty parties. He has achieved legendary status in thr neighbourhood.

@TechnoBoss @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @One Rep Max

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Annihilator, dna_cel, NotAMogger and 37 others
@mayo mogger @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @murdah @NoseProphecy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and NoseProphecy
IMG 6530

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, jxck7468, NotAMogger and 24 others
Not gonna lie I'm mirin this LTNs ability to cheat his genetics and get girls pregnant. Could have a bunch of kids this way.

Caged at the idea of him getting chased down the street getting slapped with a sandal though :lul: What's gonna happen to him? Will he raise the kid? I don't know how abortion is viewed over there.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jxck7468, Kazey, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Not gonna lie I'm mirin this LTNs ability to cheat his genetics and get girls pregnant. Could have a bunch of kids this way.

Caged at the idea of him getting chased down the street getting slapped with a sandal though :lul: What's gonna happen to him? Will he raise the kid? I don't know how abortion is viewed over there.
Thr girl got an abortion and haven't seen her after that incident. Rumour has it that she changed cities. The guy now goes to small uni and is doing a bachelor's in arts and keeps a low profile overall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, zura, incel194012940 and 7 others
Fuck Jason

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bro is actually from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, jxck7468, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
@buflek @sportsmogger @Lynxress @brucewayne78 @zyzzbrah1234 @Yaarhuni

Last year a 5'5 LTN Dravidian from my neighborhood had gotten a lightskinned girl pregnant. His main strategy is spamming approach on drunk whores. 99% of them reject him but a few are retarded enough to let him hit because they are either drunk out of their minds, mentally ill or have very low self esteem but this degenerate nigga never wears a condom he says if u wear a condom u are fucking rubber not fucking the girl and he always cums inside them.

He got thrashed badly by the girls family for getting her pregnant. The girl's father came to his place. Took a chappal(flip flop) in his hand and beat the shit out of his in front of the entire street(Chappal se Sutayi) The entire street saw him getting beat up and since them he has been immortalized by the aunties. His entire janam kundli(life history) is the hot topic of discussion and debate in every gossip that happens in the evening in the kitty parties. He has achieved legendary status in thr neighbourhood.

Hindi call centre method

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
Thr girl got an abortion and haven't seen her after that incident. Rumour has it that she changed cities. The guy now goes to small uni and is doing a bachelor's in arts and keeps a low profile overall
Jesus that's brutal. She had to actually leave town from the shame. Not just the shame of getting pregnant outside of marriage, but by a 5'5 LTN. Did her parents disown her or something? I'm sure the entire neighborhood looks at the family and gossips.

Yeah that LTN guy probably can't run "just fuck a drunk girl with no condom" game anymore JFL.

But seriously how is abortion viewed over there? Is it really taboo & do people get shamed for it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te
Yeah that LTN guy probably can't run "just fuck a drunk girl with no condom" game anymore JFL.
dude lowkey deserved it, just use ultra things or smnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, brucewayne78, robtical and 4 others
this is how to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and looksmac
Jesus that's brutal. She had to actually leave town from the shame. Not just the shame of getting pregnant outside of marriage, but by a 5'5 LTN. Did her parents disown her or something? I'm sure the entire neighborhood looks at the family and gossips.

But seriously how is abortion viewed over there? Is it really taboo & do people get shamed for it?
It's mostly because no body would touch this whore because she got pregnant. Everyone knows everyone in my neighborhood she can't live a normal life after an incident like that. It's not possible and even after she moved cities no decent family 3ould accept her because she would get caught during thr background checks. Abortion is a taboo here yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, horizontallytall and mayo mogger
Thots on this?
It never felt natural to me to wear a condom. I have a hard time finishing anyway it takes me hours, and if I'm worried/scared about catching something from a girl, I just won't sleep with her. Condoms won't protect you from all STDs (the scary ones are the ones that don't go away, which are the most uncommon) and you can still get them even with a condom on.

I've never worn one, and when women have suggested it I just didn't have sex. I don't feel anything with one on being circumcised (brootal circumcision pill here) and it doesn't feel natural. It would make me feel like a cuck if a girl demanded I wear one.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees
It never felt natural to me to wear a condom. I have a hard time finishing anyway it takes me hours, and if I'm worried/scared about catching something from a girl, I just won't sleep with her. Condoms won't protect you from all STDs (the scary ones are the ones that don't go away, which are the most uncommon) and you can still get them even with a condom on.

I've never worn one, and when women have suggested it I just didn't have sex. I don't feel anything with one on being circumcised (brootal circumcision pill here) and it doesn't feel natural. It would make me feel like a cuck if a girl demanded I wear one.
what is bro yapping about

Thots on this?
It cuts of a shit ton of feeling but its better than getting an STD or getting a girl preg. If ur gonna do raw at least get plan b but she should be on BC anyways.

Another reason LTR>slays

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
How lightskin?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and WatermelonLover
Closer to Medium skin than lightskin actually I exaggerated for comedic effect. Shahid Kapoor tier skin.
Its not that rare to see syrian psychos tier pheno in cp or gyms but 99% of the time have garbage or mid bones

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac
5’4 indian janitor is law

• +1
bruh im no hoodie gang do we legit feel less wtf?
Yeah we do feel less. Most sensitive part of your penis is kept sensitive by the covering. When the covering is gone your penis loses a lot of sensitivity. It's insane how this practice of male genital mutilation is practiced and actually encouraged. It's kind of inhumane. Everyone agrees society should ban female genital mutilation but when it comes to dicks they're like "oh well circumcised looks better for us women so we don't mind it"

It's fucking ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te

Over for her:feelskek::feelskek:
4079561 IMG 5359

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Jason Voorhees
this if fucking hilarious ngl

• +1
Just imagine if she got married and her husband found out that his wife got knocked by a 5'5 dalit. Lmao. 
Ig dalit husband might erase that hoe from existence:feelskek:

• +1

He should prolly rope now but i don't nigga changed i think he is going to rape the mother of the uncle who beat him now for vengeance

• +1
This post is a prime example of everything wrong with the education system in bihar @mayo mogger
He should prolly rope now but i don't nigga changed i think he is going to rape the mother of the uncle who beat him now for vengeance

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I love my G's from bharat

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, brucewayne78, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

He’s a Chad he raw dogged girls

• +1
This post is a prime example of everything wrong with the education system in bihar @mayo mogger
This is the prime example of how an avg Jharkhandi thinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
dravid life fuel

• +1
stealing strat bhai

Attachments

• C7268CCC-1953-44C4-9AC7-3519397952EC.mov
    4.3 MB