talk random shit to get approached

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
when i walk past a group of people and say random shit to my mate or just generally scream it out (not if im alone obviously), i got much better chances to get approached.

it works trust me. i can give you 2 examples how it worked in recent weeks:

i walked past a bar at mid night and said to my mates in a retarded voice "yo boys lets go pump some" (in german you can either use the word for drinking or lifting), my mates said smth like "no buflek" and then a girl was like "buflek? buflek?, did u mean pumping in terms of drinking or lifting?" i told her first drink and then lift tomorrow. she said "sure im in for that" but then i told her that ill call her tomorrow without getting her number and just kept going (im loyal to my QT3.14)

other example:
chilled with mate in a park at midnight, see group of 4 girls next to us, scream "cyka blyat" after tripping or smth. then i hear some chick scream the same back and then they approached and talked with us for hours.

girls will rarely approach if you just walk past them and not say anything unless u are psl 7 or smth. also saying hi is bad, it never worked when i randomly greeded girls they just looked confused or said hi back

REPLY TO MY FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW

No talking random shit will make up for your face

Not one word

To sum up, being introverted is a death sentence

i didnt read but if you want to get approched your bulge must be clearly visible

To sum up, being introverted is a death sentence
being high inhib in general. u should always say out what u think. i even made fucking hitler and nazi jokes in fucking GERMANY where u get stoned to death nowadays for even only mentioning hitler. i said sieg heil etc. and a hot chick laughed and being very open to me in general