Talked to girls during lunch period. (Maybe I ascend?)

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
In high school They came up to me and asked if I was lost for some reason, they asked if I was a freshman or sophomore, I said I was a senior to be honest. They were laughing the whole time and we walked around there were 4 of them, two blondes and two East Asians. They asked to meet me at lunch tomorrow

Lifefuel, I was planning to cold approach but was too nervous, they approached me. Then I walked away cuz they were freshman but realized I must take the opportunity so I asked to hang out with them

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 3 others
They were laughing the whole time and we walked around there were 4 of them, two blondes and two East Asians. They asked to meet me at lunch tomorrow
Lying Chigger

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 20399
if anything escalates i will find them and send them that pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Don't have high expectations buddy, try to play the game in a smart way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and bloomercel
Don't have high expectations buddy, try to play the game in a smart way
Yeah, I didn’t win yet. The game has only just began. They were asking me about my type and stuff, let’s see if they come to meet me at lunch tomorrow

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yeah, I didn’t win yet. The game has only just began. They were asking me about my type and stuff, let’s see if they come to meet me at lunch tomorrow
You won't end up having sex with any of them

W

tell them about the diffrent lefort fractures and how growth happens to make their panties wet

• +1
Fuck you. I hope you die in your sleep.

• JFL
Fucking mogs me to death

• JFL