Talked to high mtb indian girl

muhh morals saaaaaaaaaaaaar

women are being whores saaaaaaaaaaaaar , [ its not that i care about them being whores they arent just fucking with me}

keep coping like the weak minded bitch you are

face reality , accept nature
Low iq mfer, keep chasing mtb while and go betabux for her while people like me are above nature and take eugenics into their own hands, you little cuck. You worship females but are too low iq to see it, muh nature muh women are the accelerators of evolution fuck off dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
yes and it is better for a race if women are hypergamous

for example:-

the blue eye mutation was random so we can assume it was pretty much the probablity of blue eyes in any race can be roughly the same

the difference is the white people agressively selected for trait of blue eyes and thats how we end up a population with a promiment feature such as hieght etc

the tallest and the most robust population the yamnaya tribes had the highest preselection for hieght and frame [ weed out the weak]

and thats how their men completely wiped off native european population [ thats why they are tall ]
U stupid nigga. Selective breeding is only useful after several hundred generations in humans. Just look at celebrity kids all them look worse than their mother. Genetic recombination is a thing. What ur saying needs to be implemented for hundreds of years to have any effect whatsoever. Hypergamy in short term is just useless from genetics stand point and only results in whoredom and inceldom

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Autismcel
@mayo mogger father & mother height rn

You'll prove my theory I bet 376M shekels
my maternal side saved my height nigga fuck you talking about

my maternal side are all 6ft and above

whilst my dads side are midgets [ literally

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, iloveboobs and Autismcel
U stupid nigga. Selective breeding is only useful after several hundred generations in humans. Just look at celebrity kids all them look worse than their mother. Genetic recombination is a thing. What ur saying needs to be implemented for hundreds of years to have any effect whatsoever. Hypergamy in short term is just useless from genetics stand point and only results in whoredom and inceldom
@mayo mogger bhai wake up

Which feminist brainwashed you?

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Jason Voorhees, mayo mogger and 1 other person
my maternal side saved my height nigga fuck you talking about

my maternal side are all 6ft and above

whilst my dads side are midgets [ literally
Is your dad still taller than you

And if so is your mother sub 160 cms

And if so then you just proved what I said :lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, iloveboobs and mayo mogger
Low iq mfer, keep chasing mtb while and go betabux for her while people like me are above nature and take eugenics into their own hands, you little cuck. You worship females but are too low iq to see it
i wont betabux for shit , you are the one wanting to betabux your tradwifes

all i want to do if roam freely with no responsiablity and hunt dogs and shit for food

if someone is down to fuck me at that point then its fine , otherwise i would rather die virgin then a betabux

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, BeneluxYemeni and 1 other person

Nigga is going to fight for a lick of sweat from a stinky pussy and make a mtn son while betabuxxing but at the same time thinks hes smart for realising how nature works, we are above that now btw

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, iloveboobs and mayo mogger
Total Hypergamy Death

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

muhh feminist

who told you that? ,, eugenics is natural its inbuilt in every fucking animal

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Autismcel
Nigga stop dick riding hypergamy

Look around you, they're all fidget goblinas dating tall men which eventually results in manlets, take ER for example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, iloveboobs and mayo mogger
i wont betabux for shit , you are the one wanting to betabux your tradwifes

all i want to do if roam freely with no responsiablity and hunt dogs and shit for food

if someone is down to fuck me at that point then its fine , otherwise i would rather die virgin then a betabux
Cant save everyone man holy shit
Total Hypergamy Death
Just make artificial wombs theory is legit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and iloveboobs
Nigga stop dick riding hypergamy

Look around you, they're all fidget goblinas dating tall men which eventually results in manlets, take ER for example
its natural nigga are you retarded or summ

even i wouldnt let a midget date my daughter , manlets more often then not cannot protect a women unless they are armed or sum

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and iloveboobs
muhh feminist

If eugenics were a thing in humans then we wouldn't have men fucking anything they see, hypergamy is because of women themselves, not because of their "natural instincts" or whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and iloveboobs
muhh feminist

Ok, but why do women get to be hypergamous and eugenic and not the men who actually do the work and know whats best for the species?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel
its natural nigga are you retarded or summ

even i wouldnt let a midget date my daughter , manlets more often then not cannot protect a women unless they are armed or sum
Legit no hope for your thinking

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and mayo mogger
do the work and know whats best for the species?
thats what im saying we are retarded , we should become nomadic hunters fuck soyciety nigga

work is useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, vernier and BeneluxYemeni
thats what im saying we are retarded , we should become nomadic hunters fuck soyciety nigga
People were calling me schizo for my last thread but this just confirms most people are low iq retarded animals

• JFL
  • +1
Even from an evolutionary standpoint. This kind of eugenics is a worthless endeavour. Someone having blue eyes or whatever doesn't impact survival. All our genetics are from the hunter gatherer times we only recently started forming societies and living together which is why we base everything on primitive instincts like looks, dominance etc because that is what guatenteed survival of healthy offsprings and passing on the life for your kind. That is it. An animal intrinsically doesnt value something that looks good. @mayo mogger should read a damn textbook before spewing this nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, mayo mogger and iloveboobs
Ok, but why do women get to be hypergamous and eugenic and not the men who actually do the work and know whats best for the species?
why me get no chance to fuck 50 women saar 🥺?

because semen is worthless when compared to eggs

fuck man go ahead watch embrace masculinity edits

you are far too disconnected with nature

• +1
  • JFL
People were calling me schizo for my last thread but this just confirms most people are low iq retarded animals
muhh low iq

and yes we are animals by definition , jfl at thinking humans are any better

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Even from an evolutionary standpoint. This kind of eugenics is a worthless endeavour.
C
O
P
E

this is what hypegamy gives you

ethnic socities got shorter uglier and more retarded just due to arranged marraiges , now that the selection is taking place in these cultures too they are weeding out the weak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Maalik, vernier and 3 others
C
O
P
E

this is what hypegamy gives you

View attachment 3195072

ethnic socities got shorter uglier and more retarded just due to arranged marraiges , now that the selection is taking place in these cultures too they are weeding out the weak

View attachment 3195069
2 is better than 1 if 2 can give birth to more children by your own admission of speaking in the interest of evolution of human race.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
she said she likes europeans and italians specifically

rn she is shittalking indians even more:lul:, i can post dc screenshot if you want
Because she needs as white as possible to remove her dirty mud colored genes

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Ask her for an example of a beautiful Italian, and what she thinks an average Italian is like
last indian girl i spoke to liked zurzolo and was using this as a pfp
Lorenzo zurzolo v0 wjepgkgswc5a1

• JFL
My son from a 6'2 Stacys egg is gonna mog your natural pajeet mtn, keep coping with muh nature
lmao thats what im gonna do you think im gonna marry my looksmach? pfft

i would even use crispr on it

i wanna give every fucking advantage there is to it.

lmao thats what im gonna do you think im gonna marry my looksmach? pfft

i would even you crispr on it

i wanna give every fucking advantage there is to it.
Then why are you for hypergamy holy shit, how did you even finish elementary school, go hunt with your dogs in the slums of karachi @Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger
So yeah. was talking to this indian girl. She said 90% of indian guys are below average. Said europe and italy has best looking guys (@the BULL @Darkeningstar )
I think I know exactly who u talked to :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Imagine e-dating in discord in almost 2025 lockdown already ended buddy 💀

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999 and iloveboobs
Water is wet. Indians can get the worst possible coloring possible. Thankfully my coloring is good.

Then why are you for hypergamy holy shit, how did you even finish elementary school, go hunt with your dogs in the slums of karachi @Autismcel
you can cry about it , retard

i know the pain of being a below average male i wouldnt wish it for anybody thats why hypergamy is neccesary to prevent more suffering.

you can cry about it , retard

i know the pain of being a below average male i wouldnt wish it for anybody thats why hypergamy is neccesary to prevent more suffering.
There will always be below average people and im over it tbh, at this point idc about the pain its just about my genes being passed on succesfully

• Hmm...
thing is i dont WANT to hunt dogs , its just that everything else is illegal to hunt lmao

• +1
@kaligula rest in poop you dalit dog

thing is i dont WANT to hunt dogs , its just that everything else is illegal to hunt lmao
🤝🏼 Lets be friends bhai, we are not enemies and we both will do the same with ivf children even though your reasoning is retarded the end result is the same so no reason to get mad at u 👍🏼

• Love it
Female hypergamy is out of control due to them gaslighting eachother JFL

This rat goblin thinks it's GL just because a bunch of retarded foids kept gaslighting it

Comments are pure ERfuel, you've been warned

nah i would ravage that pussy crazy style

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ShowerMaxxing and iloveboobs
🤝🏼 Lets be friends bhai, we are not enemies and we both will do the same with ivf children even though your reasoning is retarded the end result is the same so no reason to get mad at u 👍🏼
bhaicel :heart: bhaicel.

• Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs and BeneluxYemeni
poojeta thinks shes stacy, imagine how much better world would be if nobody dated up

• JFL
He's legit a lost cause

No helping him until he realizes how fucked he is cause of hypergamy in a few years

• JFL
why me get no chance to fuck 50 women saar 🥺?

because semen is worthless when compared to eggs

fuck man go ahead watch embrace masculinity edits

you are far too disconnected with nature
Nigga what are you saying :lul::lul:

"Semen is worthless compared to eggs"

Nigga it's the opposite :lul::lul:
@BeneluxYemeni

• JFL