Talked to high mtb indian girl

ur coping rn
That's not how you shut down someone's arguments

How are eggs more important than semen?

You do realize that most important DNA and what not is in the semen cells? Some could legit be recessive and make your son 6'7 even if you were both midgets

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and mayo mogger
And who cares about a random bitch opinion

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Autismcel

You do realize that most important DNA and what not is in the semen cells? Some could legit be recessive and make your son 6'7 even if you were both midgets

women produces a single egg in a month, whereas men could can bust 60 loads in a month

which is more is abundance ie useless?

bhai stop the cope ,

lets pack up we are going to africa to join the masai tribe fuck women its beyond over

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and iloveboobs

nigga i can have tens, if not hundreds of milliond of semen per cumshot. meanwhile women get 1 egg per month that is used for reproduction

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Nigga what are you saying :lul::lul:

"Semen is worthless compared to eggs"

Nigga it's the opposite :lul::lul:
@BeneluxYemeni
naaah your both low iq, im on my own with this one bhai im legit losing my prefrontal cortex its like someone is shaving it off with a cheese scraper when i talk t you niggas

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, mayo mogger and iloveboobs
women produces a single egg in a month, whereas men could can bust 60 loads in a month

bhai stop the cope ,

lets pack up we are going to africa to join the masai tribe fuck women its beyond over
btw the egg isnt even produced, its released. women are born with all the eggs they will ever have

• +1
nigga i can have tens, if not hundreds of milliond of semen per cumshot. meanwhile women get 1 egg per month that is used for reproduction
adonissss has negative iq, jeffrey is a nerd who thinks before he speaks

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and iloveboobs
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
btw the egg isnt even produced, its released. women are born with all the eggs they will ever have
that why you can harvest them for only 5k for 10 of em

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and mayo mogger
Disgusting self hating bitch

• +1
What's the point of having muhh "precious egg per month" when it's going to turn out to be a manlet because of their shitty height even if the father was tall? :hnghn:

bhai stop the cope ,

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and iloveboobs
  • +1
What's the point of having muhh "precious egg per month" when it's going to turn out to be a manlet because of their shitty height even if the father was tall? :hnghn:
go worship chads cum then. average egg is far far more valuable than average spermcel

• +1
you can impregnatate hundreds, if not thousands of women a month, but only be pregnangt with averagelly at most 3 kids. which is more valuable, the thing in the billions per month or the one that is once per month

nigga end the debate
You guys are so funny man

Keep defending hypergamy to the point where you guys will never be able to get near those so called "precious" eggs

you can impregnatate hundreds, if not thousands of women a month, but only be pregnangt with averagelly at most 3 kids. which is more valuable, the thing in the billions per month or the one that is once per month
And what's the point if they only chose the top 1% of men? Do you finally understand?

• JFL
You guys are so funny man

Keep defending hypergamy to the point where you guys will never be able to get near those so called "precious" eggs
idc nigga i need gio scotti

:feelsahh::feelsahh:

Attachments

• gio-scotti-my-honest-reaction.gif
    gio-scotti-my-honest-reaction.gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Autismcel
And what's the point if they only chose the top 1% of men? Do you finally understand?
lmao why would they choose a ltn over chad

similarly im gio scotti onry , average women can fuck themselves

• JFL
Keep fapping to her, Jeffrey

Isn't this what you want?
i dont fap to her bhai

im adonis , i look at her then i meditate for 15 hours a day

• JFL
i dont fap to her bhai

im adonis , i look at her then i meditate for 15 hours a day
Nuke hypergamy asap.

Shit's getting out of control. Foids glazing eachother while shitting on men who actually look good, etc

Beckie needs to stop yearning for chad

• JFL
the jews are gonna have to make sure im always at least 5000km away from her or bad things are gonna happen
Nigga you will never be able to get a similar looking woman to her as long as you keep defending hypergamy

Wake up, you're literally using an adonis avi

• JFL
Nuke hypergamy asap.

Shit's getting out of control. Foids glazing eachother while shitting on men who actually look good, etc

Beckie needs to stop yearning for chad
its human nature to fuck good looking people

odd looking fellas arent fetished bhai

its tale as old as time

• +1
the jews are gonna have to make sure im always at least 5000km away from her or bad things are gonna happen
i will end their bloodlines , they better not make her a lesbian :feelsrope:

• JFL
its human nature to fuck good looking people

odd looking fellas arent fetished bhai

its tale as old as time
People you're attracted to* AKA your looksmatch

Why are you ignoring the men who are willing to fuck ltbs

Why are you ignoring the men who are willing to fuck ltbs
again they are retarded

i would rather have a one sided crush on a stacy

then burn my cash on taking ltbs on dates

• JFL
More like 99.99%.

• JFL
So yeah. was talking to this indian girl. She said 90% of indian guys are below average. Said europe and italy has best looking guys (@the BULL @Darkeningstar )
Unrelated but there was this beautiful Indian girl in my psychology class that sat beside me. HTB w/ a Perfect nose, nice body and nice lips. Pretty tall too

we talked once but she switched classes before I got anywhere :confused: I didn't even get her name so I can't virtually stalk her

Would she have stayed in my class if I was lite+?

• +1