talking to a girl is so stressful

IndecentEyes

IndecentEyes

Solstice
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
2,394
Reputation
5,596
you can’t really gain any weight or she’ll loose attraction
imagine having a long day and she’ll expect you to do something or text her (if u have a gf or talking stage idk)

id be even more worried of how i look every day
moving image fashion GIF by Dyan Jong



@arlo_420 @voks @kbj
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, lowinhibragecel, accinr and 3 others
i wouldnt even bother dating if i wasnt good looking, i would be too worried about the girl losing interest
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and IndecentEyes
you can’t really gain any weight or she’ll loose attraction
imagine having a long day and she’ll expect you to do something or text her (if u have a gf or talking stage idk)
It's not that bad if you return her feelings instead of supplying your own care. That is if you're a shallow sex addict. If you actually care about the "relationship," in a relationship you should just be genuine in everything, regardless of your fears. And being good at texting is extremely pattern-based, and even without the innate NT ability to blend in social situations, if you spend time studying texts and conversations, it isn't that hard to make someone believe you care about them. When I was a child, social situations were completely novel; in fact, I had completely stripped naked on my school bus in 1st grade. But I realized that people reacted differently to different things, and since then ive been learning how to be a normal person. I still mess up a ton, but my social life is perfect. I'm friends with everyone at my school, and the moment I break up with a girlfriend, I get a new one. It's all about the effort you put in, so if you ever feel like you are genetically predestined to be socially stupid, you should just try your best and see how it goes.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, IndecentEyes and accinr
It's not that bad if you return her feelings instead of supplying your own care. That is if you're a shallow sex addict. If you actually care about the "relationship," in a relationship you should just be genuine in everything, regardless of your fears. And being good at texting is extremely pattern-based, and even without the innate NT ability to blend in social situations, if you spend time studying texts and conversations, it isn't that hard to make someone believe you care about them. When I was a child, social situations were completely novel; in fact, I had completely stripped naked on my school bus in 1st grade. But I realized that people reacted differently to different things, and since then ive been learning how to be a normal person. I still mess up a ton, but my social life is perfect. I'm friends with everyone at my school, and the moment I break up with a girlfriend, I get a new one. It's all about the effort you put in, so if you ever feel like you are genetically predestined to be socially stupid, you should just try your best and see how it goes.
tldr its over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, IndecentEyes and kbj
you can’t really gain any weight or she’ll loose attraction
imagine having a long day and she’ll expect you to do something or text her (if u have a gf or talking stage idk)

id be even more worried of how i look every day
moving image fashion GIF by Dyan Jong



@arlo_420 @voks @kbj
descend .5PSL and shes already hit up chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and IndecentEyes
tldr its over
Well, I didn't write it for you; it wasn't attached to your thread, was it? Maybe if you took a second to reflect on how typing "tldr" makes you seem, you wouldn't have said it. Your head contains the minimal intelligence to be able to function while still serving as a Neanderthal. I hate people like you; no wonder you've accumulated more than 2700 posts when all your posts are just half-assed three-word replies. You should get used to seeing paragraphs because there are other people on the forum who have the mental capacity to read more than one sentence.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
you can’t really gain any weight or she’ll loose attraction
imagine having a long day and she’ll expect you to do something or text her (if u have a gf or talking stage idk)

id be even more worried of how i look every day
moving image fashion GIF by Dyan Jong



@arlo_420 @voks @kbj
Want this problem
 
Well, I didn't write it for you; it wasn't attached to your thread, was it? Maybe if you took a second to reflect on how typing "tldr" makes you seem, you wouldn't have said it. Your head contains the minimal intelligence to be able to function while still serving as a Neanderthal. I hate people like you; no wonder you've accumulated more than 2700 posts when all your posts are just half-assed three-word replies. You should get used to seeing paragraphs because there are other people on the forum who have the mental capacity to read more than one sentence.
fair
 
Yo, this one-word response is pissing me off so bad. How can you be such an evil person, bro? From 3 words to one, im gonna cry... 😢:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: accinr
you can’t really gain any weight or she’ll loose attraction
imagine having a long day and she’ll expect you to do something or text her (if u have a gf or talking stage idk)

id be even more worried of how i look every day
moving image fashion GIF by Dyan Jong



@arlo_420 @voks @kbj
yeah I can’t have a girlfriend. What are you supposed to talk with somebody about every single day.
 
Yo, this one-word response is pissing me off so bad. How can you be such an evil person, bro? From 3 words to one, im gonna cry... 😢:(
no you have a point youre right
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Littlepickel2

Similar threads

C
Replies
8
Views
63
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
easternpill
Replies
18
Views
61
easternpill
easternpill
aeioutoo
Replies
10
Views
80
sonic55555
S
lookism...
Replies
12
Views
85
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top