Talking to rich kids about looksmaxxing

AutistKhan

AutistKhan

Kraken
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
3,227
Reputation
2,222
What if I talk to rich kids about looksmaxxing in my high school, and show them that Im an expert in this shit and tell them what to do,

I do this shit everyday, its a good money method, normies geniunly get amazed when you talk to them about the basic stuff

@BigYoshi @Waffenss0101
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigYoshi
Put lube in a vial and tell them that it's test, sell it
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and king.henryk
Tell them to go to dr serrano
 
What if I talk to rich kids about looksmaxxing in my high school, and show them that Im an expert in this shit and tell them what to do,

I do this shit everyday, its a good money method, normies geniunly get amazed when you talk to them about the basic stuff

@BigYoshi @Waffenss0101
I’ve actually found a money making method to sell to retarded that are new to LM, lowkey buy hydrogen peroxide on digikala sell it as teeth whitening mouth wash to them and make crazy money cause it’s only like 200k toman, I found a few rich kids one grade below me and I might actually try this plan on them cause the know about looksmaxxing
 
I’ve actually found a money making method to sell to retarded that are new to LM, lowkey buy hydrogen peroxide on digikala sell it as teeth whitening mouth wash to them and make crazy money cause it’s only like 200k toman, I found a few rich kids one grade below me and I might actually try this plan on them cause the know about looksmaxxing
I dont wanna be known as a scammer I wanna have a career
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigYoshi
I dont wanna be known as a scammer I wanna have a career
Eh good point i guess you can sell courses or maybe just help them out for free if you want thats what i do for some of my friends
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top