Tall begins when you mog 90 out of 100 men

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
There's too much discussion about whether 6'3 or 6'4 or some arbitrary number is the ideal height, but the reality is this.

Whether you're surrounded by niggers and spics or WASP gigachads you need to mog 90 percent of the room in order to be considered tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Funnyunenjoyer1, Klasik616 and 3 others
6’1 is 90th percentile in america i’d say that’s a fair place for tall to start.

ideal is probably 95-99th so 6’2-6’4

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, uksucks, watah and 3 others
6’1 is 90th percentile in america i’d say that’s a fair place for tall to start.

ideal is probably 95-99th so 6’2-6’4
6'1 barefoot yes, everyone is larping 6'1 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Trilogy, watah and 1 other person
That’s what I was doing but people on here said that’s too much, but tbh with my shoes and lifts I wear I am 6’3 in shoes
2 inch is unnoticeable irl especially when you're tall... Don't listen to the retards here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah and ey88
That’s what I was doing but people on here said that’s too much, but tbh with my shoes and lifts I wear I am 6’3 in shoes
no average dude larps 1-2 inches anyways even without lifts u could larp 6’2 or 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Rea, watah and ey88
2 inch in unnoticeable irl especially when you're tall... Don't listen to the retards here
Nigga that’s cope. What if your friend group is all tall ? They’ll call out your lies.

One inch at most without extra fruad.

Nigga that’s cope. What if your friend group is all tall ? They’ll call out your lies.

One inch at most without extra fruad.
If I’m 6’3 in shoes then is it fine to say I’m 6’3

• +1
Reactions: watah
If I’m 6’3 in shoes then is it fine to say I’m 6’3
I guess so. But if someone is a legit 6’3, then they’ll be close to 6’5 with airmaxes so be careful who you lie to,

• +1
Reactions: watah and ey88
I guess so. But if someone is a legit 6’3, then they’ll be close to 6’5 with airmaxes so be careful who you lie to,
In tinder u could easily fraud 3 inches of height tbh foids can’t tell

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova