Tall foid laughs about the fact that she is taller than her adult son.

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold

Whenever you feel you got played by genetics, just remember this 24 year old, 5'11 little fella who gets mogged by both his 6'3 mother and 6'2 father.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You can see she loves to humiliate him, she is prolly embarrassed that as a Tall Amazon she gave birth to a fucking manlet genetic defect. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Makes you wonder tho.....
Why exactly do toilets need a gigachad 6'6 son?
Do they secretly wish to get choked and fucked by them? :ogre:
That's the only explanation I can think of.

This is why marrying tall girls ( trannies) are cope. Anything over 5’7 is tranny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, hopecel, Kamui and 3 others
6'3 is fucking manlet 2+ meters or kill yourself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and theonewhocantascend
its also more tragic considering the fact hes probably sub5, cuz 6'3 women are all trannys unless his dad's a chad

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
This is why marrying tall girls ( trannies) are cope. Anything over 5’7 is tranny
Some look good but I cant fuck with the deep voice some of these monsters have. :feelskek:
Even Lima sounds like shit, if you close your eyes while you fucking her you might as well be fucking with another men.

5'7 to 5'9 is ideal imo cause I like skinny women
:Comfy:

youre probably 6 foot and a fraction measuring with your hand, stadiometer or manlet
It's a joke nigger.

I obvs don't feel short ASF I just get heightmogged sometimes when I'm around other young men.
:feelsrope:

It's a joke nigger.

I obvs don't feel short ASF I just get heightmogged sometimes when I'm around other young men.
:feelsrope:
you know I wish I met a white girl 6'2+, im 6'4 I want a girl who is super close in height for once

Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Whenever you feel you got played by genetics, just remember this 24 year old, 5'11 little fella who gets mogged by both his 6'3 mother and 6'2 father.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You can see she loves to humiliate him, she is prolly embarrassed that as a Tall Amazon she gave birth to a fucking manlet genetic defect. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

His dad is 6’1