FB7 3C3XMAUdvtc 3488958 Screenshot 20220416 1957042 3 FG7NU8IWUAkunj
but this test would prove otherwise, I received 4 thousand likes on this photo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, \/orman, Nick.Harte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and MoggerGaston
Nice nose shape, yes she's goodlooking, did you fuck her?
I did and today she made this for me with a 3D printer apperantly she designed the model

28C831F2 015C 475C B22A 1A8896581162

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tr0ubLe, \/orman and 3 others
I did and today she made this for me with a 3D printer apperantly she designed the model

View attachment 2594685
Is iasackro ur fucking irl name? Or did u just tell her to make that cause its ur .org name lol

LTR her if she's ltr material

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, \/orman, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Is iasackro ur fucking irl name? Or did u just tell her to make that cause its ur .org name lol

LTR her if she's ltr material
It’s a play on words of my name not exactly my name but kinda I use this for most things

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain and Deleted member 21182
lasackro living that ideal life man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 20399
lasackro living that ideal life man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Ok I’m back for a bit can show nose if @mecha72 say it’s a good way to know at least I mean she’s not the girl with huge boobs and ass it’s more of her face and height that attract me, she kinda looks htb idk if this picture really shows

View attachment 2593798
That nose shows good maxilla development from what I can see safe to bet that’s she’s at least htb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 21182
That nose shows good maxilla development from what I can see safe to bet that’s she’s at least htb
Yeah and tall 5’9 literally supreme genetics

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lookologist003, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Lesson learned: if tall htb don't approach you in public, you are ugly.

Over for most of us
But are you high trust enough for that? With your extreme autism, I assume you don't.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
But are you high trust enough for that? With your extreme autism, I think you don't.
according to users here, girls just want to get fucked by aggressive looking men with dark/violent looks. So they should be approaching me even more.

I do remember 7 years ago in a club, a girl grabbed my ass and squeezed it. Never happened again though.

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
according to users here, girls just want to get fucked by aggressive looking men with dark/violent looks. So they should be approaching me even more.

I do remember 7 years ago in a club, a girl grabbed my ass and squeezed it. Never happened again though.
Girls want many things, many of them are contradictory. Ofc a girl squeezed your ass, she probably didn't see the scary hateful incel look on your face. You are a legit mogger completely cockblocked by your expressions and mannerisms.

Get some friends nigga. All you need is to be loved.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
He's not average
he is the definition of average boy, invisible on tinder, i noticed that all ethnic guys you like to inflate assessment and all white people, even if they are GL, diminish it in some way, be fair in your criteria, the nose and low FWHR fucks he face, him getting this HTB proves that blackpill is not extreme and nothing is black and white, that's all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and sportsmogger
he is the definition of average boy, invisible on tinder, i noticed that all ethnic guys you like to inflate assessment and all white people, even if they are GL, diminish it in some way, be fair in your criteria, the nose and low FWHR fucks he face
He's not average lol, also he has ethnic halo, since german guys are non-nt asf

He's not average lol, also he has ethnic halo, since german guys are non-nt asf
he is literally average, this just shows that blackpill is not extreme, just as white people are gods in Asia, mulattoes are gods in Germany, Lasarcko himself stated that he was invisible in Brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and sportsmogger
he is literally average, this just shows that blackpill is not extreme, just as white people are gods in Asia, mulattoes are gods in Germany, Lasarcko himself stated that he was invisible in Brazil
He's mulatto lol, quadroon actually lol

Wtf this is rope fuel she looks like a fogger and approached you?

Might just kill myself tonight tbh and leave a note with a link to this thread
Larping contest

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Bro shut the fuck up you're ethnik ugly and fat as shit

@IAMNOTANINCEL @Christiano @shodpai @laaoo @Shkreliii @TheTakeoverHasBegun @IceBreaker0 @Mastermind @Enfant terrible @slayer69
never doubted you for a second slayer

My expression is part of my face, unfortunately.

Impossible

Even more impossible.
You are the definition of midwit. Smart enough to grow an ego to convince himself you know better than everyone else but not smart enough to figure out the real answers to your problems. I bet you think intelligence is a curse too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
You are the definition of midwit. Smart enough to grow an ego to convince himself you know better than everyone else but not smart enough to figure out the real answers to your problems. I bet you think intelligence is a curse too.
I know the answers, but i cant handle them

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I know the answers, but i cant handle them
Definition of a midwit. Smart enough to not be oblivious, not smart enough to figure out a way to handle them.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker