Tall guy called me little man

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Equinox
In my country people call eachother big man no matter the height difference. I always thought it was patronising when someone taller than me (5'11) called me "big man" until some tall ugly freak called me little man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, datboijj, try2beme and 10 others
Yao Ming height or death

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, datboijj, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Kill him and reclaim your honor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek, shia.jihadist, falcon1 and 14 others
Ok, little man

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?, fuse, thorns and 7 others
Cucked if you didn't curbstomp him to reclaim dignity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Imretarded?, lowiqNormie and 3 others
Never got called little irl. Why? Because I framemog most people. Cant be little if I’m horizontally bigger than you :ROFLMAO:

Also BBC is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, tombradylover, Timmy and 3 others
Never got called little irl. Why? Because I framemog most people. Cant be little if I’m horizontally wider than you :ROFLMAO:

Also BBC is law
My shoulders frame mog. This guy was just retarded he was some freakishly tall old man, everyone is little man to you so stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo and butterworld
No offence but he is right. Anything below 6'1 = Dwarfism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, datboijj, zurzolo and 1 other person
Never got called little irl. Why? Because I framemog most people. Cant be little if I’m horizontally bigger than you :ROFLMAO:

Also BBC is law
>5’8

Holy cope lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, tombradylover, Aero and 1 other person
skill issue

the bvll is 5'2 and no one ever called him little man because he carries himself with confidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, the BULL and zurzolo
>5’8

Holy cope lmao
It’s not cope.. why’d I be called little when most people are 5’8-6’0 dumb dumb? Also I have a 21ish inch bideltoid, 6’3 wingspan, a BBC. Nothings little about me kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and zurzolo
It’s not cope.. why’d I be called little when most people are 5’8-6’0 dumb dumb? Also I have a 21ish inch bideltoid, 6’3 wingspan, a BBC. Nothings little about me kek
You’re a manlet subhuman lol, 6’0 is also manlet but it’s still a whole 4 inches taller than you. Manlets also tend to have smaller shoulders but even if so you just look like a wide garden gnome lol, nothing to write home about.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and zurzolo
You’re a manlet subhuman lol, 6’0 is also manlet but it’s still a whole 4 inches taller than you. Manlets also tend to have smaller shoulders but even if so you just look like a wide garden gnome lol, nothing to write home about.
Keep coping KHHV wyboi blacks and whites have different evolutionary paths us being shorter with long limbs is advantageous it’s also why we slay at short heights.

Also I don’t look like a gnome I’m pretty proportioned because I’m not a wyboi I have long legs and arms

Meanwhile most Asians whites and Indians sub 5’8 can’t slay.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Keep coping KHHV wyboi blacks and whites have different evolutionary paths us being shorter with long limbs is advantageous it’s also why we slay at short heights.

Also I don’t look like a gnome I’m pretty proportioned because I’m not a wyboi I have long legs and arms

Meanwhile most Asians whites and Indians sub 5’8 can’t slay.
IMG 3684

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, lucifer6969 and butterworld
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, zurzolo, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Lol shut up. You know what the average height is or no?
I've seen people below 6'0/6'1 irl and they are comical to look at. 6'3 is when you can start calling youself a man.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and zurzolo
I've seen people below 6'0/6'1 irl and they are comical to look at. 6'3 is when you can start calling youself a man.
Malegaze tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
Lol you fucking autistic retard. You’re acting like it’s rare to see people below 6’0 when the average height in most western countries is around 5’9-5’10. Even in countries like the Netherlands this height is not rare at all. Get your arrogant and fucking retarded head out of your own ass and take a real look around the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, zurzolo, butterworld and 2 others
Get your arrogant and fucking retarded head out of your own ass and take a real look around the world.
Nothing arrogant about this jfl. You're a dwarf if you're below 6'0

Lol you fucking autistic retard. You’re acting like it’s rare to see people below 6’0 when the average height in most western countries is around 5’9-5’10. Even in countries like the Netherlands this height is not rare at all. Get your arrogant and fucking retarded head out of your own ass and take a real look around the world.
You cant reason with arm chair philosophers, these retards don’t go outside.
Yes. Foids like 5'6 femboys
Kys lol comparing 5’8-5’11 to 5’6 femboys is a meme being average height doesn’t make you a dwarf or femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, sickdawgie, KermitFace and 1 other person
Nothing arrogant about this jfl. You're a dwarf if you're below 6'0
Last I checked the height a human has to be to count as a dwarf was 4’10 you fucking retard. Just because you are delusional doesn’t mean that’s how the world works. Like I said. Go outside a bit. You’ll see that most guys who are below 6” have wife’s and family’s and social lives. compared to you that prob just rot inside trying to make others insecure to make yourself feel better to numb the fact that you’re fucking retarded and have a dogshit personality jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Nick.Harte and sickdawgie
You cant reason with arm chair philosophers, these retards don’t go outside.

Kys lol comparing 5’8-5’11 to 5’6 femboys is a meme being average height doesn’t make you a dwarf or femboy
Lol true

Last I checked the height a human has to be to count as a dwarf was 4’10 you fucking retard. Just because you are delusional doesn’t mean that’s how the world works. Like I said. Go outside a bit. You’ll see that most guys who are below 6” have wife’s and family’s and social lives. compared to you that prob just rot inside trying to make others insecure to make yourself feel better to numb the fact that you’re fucking retarded and have a dogshit personality jfl.
damn brutal

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and KermitFace
In my country people call eachother big man no matter the height difference. I always thought it was patronising when someone taller than me (5'11) called me "big man" until some tall ugly freak called me little man
Your country is the problem, you might want to change it.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and sickdawgie
He got you. Most men are insecure. If I have a fight with some bitch man, I always go for it. Last time I was having and argument with some loser and I called him "bald", he is like 50 and when I called him bald he almost cried and didn't say anything. He is literally bald for 20 years and it still hurts him. Same with height etc.

• +1
I've been outside and that's why I'm tellin you the guys that most foids want are 6'4-6'7. The wives of your married guys are sucking 6'5 Tyrones cocks and their husbands are cleaning cums on their pussy at night.Muh social life below 6'3. The social lives of dwarfs cannot be compared to those of Chads and Tyrones. My personlaity ain't shit, and it;s my looks that is holdin me back.

• +1
wHO CARES about the real definition of dwarf ?? In the eyes of foids, anything below 6'0-6'1 = vertically disabled

• +1
you that prob just rot inside trying to make others insecure to make yourself feel better to numb the fact that you’re fucking retarded and have a dogshit personality jfl.
You wouldn't feel insecure if you were a 6'5 Chad.

• +1
I've been outside and that's why I'm tellin you that the guys that most foids want are 6'4-6'7. The wives of your married guys are sucking 6'5 Tyrones cocks and their husbands are cleaning cums on their pussy at night.Muh social life below 6'3. The social lives of dwarfs cannot be compared to those of Chads and Tyrones. My personlaity ain't shit, and it;s my looks that is holdin me back.
Omg hahaha you’re actually completely lobomtomized in your head u fucking retard. I know multiple men that are around 5”10 that are happily married with amazing and cute, nice wives that care about them and would never cheat on them. That have 3 kids and are living life. Let’s be honest here. You’re chronically online and you’ve been blackpilled beyones resurrection. You’re obviously just really fucking insecure in your looks and that’s why you’re projecting it so fucking much it’s hilarious lol. I’m also insecure in my looks but I’m not gonna become fucking retarded and delusional because of that like you are.

• JFL
  • +1
wHO CARES about the real definition of dwarf ?? In the eyes of foids, anything below 6'0-6'1 = vertically disabled
Bro. No. That’s what TikTok and social media wants you to think. But it’s wrong. Most women don’t think like that.

• +1
It you can’t have everything in life dude.
If you don't have pretty much everything, you're a loser tbh.No face, no height = miserable life

• +1
SO what's your issue when i say that 6'4-6'7 guys are superior IRL?
Ik they are. But that doesn’t mean that guys shorter than that can’t have a happy and fulfilling life either. Most women don’t need a 6’7 chad to be content. If they find a guy that cares about them, treats them well and looks relatively good. They’ll be happy. But ofc there are some exceptions and it’s not like this applies to every woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Omg hahaha you’re actually completely lobomtomized in your head u fucking retard. I know multiple men that are around 5”10 that are happily married with amazing and cute, nice wives that care about them and would never cheat on them. That have 3 kids and are living life. Let’s be honest here. You’re chronically online and you’ve been blackpilled beyones resurrection. You’re obviously just really fucking insecure in your looks and that’s why you’re projecting it so fucking much it’s hilarious lol. I’m also insecure in my looks but I’m not gonna become fucking retarded and delusional because of that like you are.
5'10 guys having wife and kids doens't mean that life is good at dwarfism height nigga.They're getting cheated on and their kids will end up being incels in the coming years.

• +1
If you don't have pretty much everything, you're a loser tbh.No face, no height = miserable life
You are fucking retarded man jfl. You’re only a loser if you consider yourself to be a loser. And if you consider yourself a loser, do smth about instead of wining about it in some forum online. Almost everyone can be happy and content with their lives if they try a little. Sure some will have it easier than others. But that doesn’t mean you should be a pussy little bitch and just give up. I have multiple men in my family below 6 foot that are happy and content with life.

• JFL
  • +1
If they find a guy that cares about them, treats them well and looks relatively good.
It's not about personality. Face and height makes a relationship last and a lot of studies have proven this.
But that doesn’t mean that guys shorter than that can’t have a happy and fulfilling life either.
You cannot be happy if you're genetic trash unless you take drugs 24/7 and delulumaxx.
it’s not like this applies to every woman.
It applies to all TOILETS because they all want Chads and Tyrones. Happiness is a myth for the genetically inferior.

• +1
5'10 guys having wife and kids doens't mean that life is good at dwarfism height nigga.They're getting cheated on and their kids will end up being incels in the coming years.
Oh you think so. U motherfucker. Did you get fucked by a bbc in your brain or smth? Did your mom cheat and leave your dad or what? You can tell if someone is happy most often. And they’re happy.

• JFL
  • +1
First, you'll want to attend medical school with the intent to become an anesthesiologist. Once you've managed to spend a few years smuggling tranquilizers, antibiotics, and surgical equipment, you can begin your revenge.

First, abduct the person. You'll want to keep them confined to your basement, preferably strapped to a table. Be sure to learn their blood type, keep an IV connected so they don't dehydrate, but don't feed them. Let them wallow for a few days surrounded by medical equipment for scare factor. Once they no longer seem concerned that you're going to do anything sadistic but are begging for food, you can begin your work.

Start with the fingers on the person's off-hand when you start amputating. Be sure to only use enough anesthetic to prevent them from going into shock. Remember, they need to know the feeling of what you're doing to them, so don't overdo it. Feed them their own fingers, forcefully if you must, uncooked. Start rotating to the digits on other limbs. Feet, dominant hand, etc. based on personal preference and their reaction when you offer to feed them again from that limb. Side note: If your victim is male, castration should be performed as well, but gauge their concern against their limbs first.

This process should continue, preferably over several months until they have nothing left but a torso and head. Your medical training will be important to keep them from dying, as the best revenge is not to kill them, but to make their life miserable. At this point, you can begin removing sensory pieces, like the ears, tongue, and nose. The eyes should be taken last. After the eyes are removed, be sure to tell them how they wronged you and how they'll regret it forever. After you say this, two things should happen in rapid succession:

Puncture the eardrums so they can no longer hear, and give them a massive amount of psychedelic drugs. The amount should be enough to cause a permanent hallucinatory state that begins right after the last legitimate sensory input they'll ever experience.

Once the person has healed from the amputations and other ectomies you've performed that infection is no longer a concern, you should return them to a place they'll be found easily. They'll be unable to provide any feedback about who enacted the torture on them, and will remain trapped inside their own head reliving the months of grotesque surgery you performed on them before ultimately losing the ability to understand language.

Hypothetically, of course, that is, in GTA 6.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, butterworld and jacky hanma

Also BBC is law
Bidelt?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and zurzolo
It's not about personality. Face and height makes a relationship last and a lot of studies have proven this.

You cannot be happy if you're genetic trash unless you take drugs 24/7 and delulumaxx.

It applies to all TOILETS because they all want Chads and Tyrones. Happiness is a myth for the genetically inferior.
Do you have any statistics supporting this? Fucking retard. You’re actually retarded. You’re making this up based on what study? You’re little social circle of your miserable divorced parents? Just because your mum cheated on your dad with Tyrone doesn’t mean everyone does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Nick.Harte and sickdawgie