Tall guys admit height is cope (if you're sub-HTN)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Water is wet:
Height only halos you if you meet a minimum looks threshold facially. If you're below a 5.5/10 (HTN), it will not matter much. When women say they want a tall man, they're talking about tall cute guys. If you're ugly, height can only bring you up by 0.25 points. If you're a normie, it can bring you up 0.5. If you're HTN+, it brings you up 1 point on the looks scale.

JFL. the confidence shit is a meme. It's face + being NT. Your face is your confidence:

BROOTAL NT-pill:

Everything matters-cel:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Aqua, MKBHD and 7 others
It can save a 5/10 in his mid 20s face guy sometimes but it's a big amplifyer to a HTN face like you say.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, FrameMogger and Deleted member 12234
Ugly, socially awkward, tall redditors that see the Sun once a month are a reliable source LEL. At least some of them admit they're awkward or they won't approach women because their confidence is on the floor.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 1332 and 6 others
Water is wet:
Height only halos you if you meet a minimum looks threshold facially. If you're below a 5.5/10 (HTN), it will not matter much. When women say they want a tall man, they're talking about tall cute guys. If you're ugly, height can only bring you up by 0.25 points. If you're a normie, it can bring you up 0.5. If you're HTN+, it brings you up 1 point on the looks scale.

JFL. the confidence shit is a meme. It's face + being NT. Your face is your confidence:

BROOTAL NT-pill:

Everything matters-cel:

I guarantee you none of those guys are 5/10 in the face all are prob like 3-4/10 also see how non mentioned their height they are all prob 5’11-6’1 so not even tall JFL. If they were 6’2+ they’d be swimming in pussy as MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
If I was tall I’d be slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 17291
Unless you are straight up ugly height can change your life

Even as a low tier normie or mid tier normie you can have the life equivalent of at least a 5’11 htn as a tall guy

I’ve seen this many times

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
Height is cope, :blackpill: is cope, it’s all about the penis size and being NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fogdart, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
No, most of the time, when women say they want a tall man, they mean a tall muscular man who can easily overpower them, not a skinny weakling.

Face matters too but not to the extent that you think. I have seen guys shorter than me, uglier than me who have more muscle mass than me get way more success with women.

It is only on dating apps that face is #1.

On dating apps, it is: 1) Face, 2) Body, 3) Job, 4) Lifestyle shown in pictures, and height doesn't really matter here.

In real life, it is: 1) Height, 2) Body, 3) Face, 4) Job (job only applies to LTRs)

Of course, they still take into account the face but it's not the first thing that they notice in real life.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 17829, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 16501, fogdart and 4 others
these posts are just tallcels coping, if you are tall ,6'1 or 6'2+, you can afford to even be LTN and still get girls. You are not gonna slay. but getting girls its gonna get easier than if u were LTN or MTN and short

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17829, fogdart and 4 others
Ugly, socially awkward, tall redditors that see the Sun once a month are a reliable source LEL. At least some of them admit they're awkward or they won't approach women because their confidence is on the floor.
cope. alot of these dudes have their pics posted.

being tall is cool tho. i would suck dick to be at least 180 cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I guarantee you none of those guys are 5/10 in the face all are prob like 3-4/10 also see how non mentioned their height they are all prob 5’11-6’1 so not even tall JFL. If they were 6’2+ they’d be swimming in pussy as MTN
def disagree. Height only halos you if you're HTN+. At most, a MTN will be a 5.5/10. And he could prob improve his SMV/looks with gymmaxxing, style, and status/money halo. But some basic looking dude who's tall isn't slaying shit.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
these posts are just tallcels coping, if you are tall ,6'1 or 6'2+, you can afford to even be LTN and still get girls. You are not gonna slay. but getting girls its gonna get easier than if u were LTN or MTN and short
water is wet. My thread isn't that height doesn't matter at all. My point is that height isn't an end all. Alot of niggas here think height automatically guarantees you'll get women.

tldr: deformed lanket tries to speak for all tall people.

tldr: deformed lanket tries to speak for all tall people.
Copege copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Big man throws small man into fountain in new york city

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
When women say they want a tall man, they're talking about tall cute guys.

This is just facts, everyone only thinks being tall is a huge benefit cause they actually listen to what girls say and take it at face value. But any preference or type girls have comes with the caveat of good face first and foremost. “I like guys with glasses. I want a guy who lifts. I want a guy who’s an artist. I want a guy who’s tall” etc etc all really just means this is the particular flavor of Chad dick I want today

If guys who thought above average height was a huge halo actually got to be tall for a while they’d take a look around and quickly realize how much less it matters than face

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 12234
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Water is wet:

BROOTAL NT-pill:

Everything matters-cel:

Of course they would say it doesn't matter, because that means they didn't have to try and had it handed to them, they want to act like they actually put in work but they don't, cope thread

Does this make you feel better as a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and fogdart
Anyone can have sex jfl. Not an accomplishment. You’ll never be 6’3 tho 💀
And you'll never be facially attractive/desired by women jfl. Guarantee you wouldn't even get a fraction of what I can pull. Shit I could fly you out to where i'm at just for the brags/lulz to show you my life :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, ROTTING, the BULL and 1 other person
And you'll never be facially attractive/desired by women jfl. Guarantee you wouldn't even get a fraction of what I can pull. Shit I could fly you out to where i'm at just for the brags/lulz to show you my life :soy:
6’3 and medium ugly I’m fine broski.

Humble yourself. You’re fucking sheboons and goblinas who would leave you when I walk in the room.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, goat2x, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
6’3 and medium ugly I’m fine broski.

Humble yourself. You’re fucking sheboons and goblinas who would leave you when I walk in the room.
That's all you incels can say jfl. I post the women who I attract. Not one of them is obese or ugly. You haven't posted a single thing. Keep coping facecel.

That's all you incels can say jfl. I post the women who I attract. Not one of them is obese or ugly. You haven't posted a single thing. Keep coping facecel.
Shut up ugly faggot. All your lays are low status sheboons. You’re not pulling shit with your android.

Redacted pic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Shut up ugly faggot. All your lays are low status sheboons. You’re not pulling shit with your android.

View attachment 1643230
FOLLOW REQUESTS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

im fucking crying. you're bragging over bots and random bitches trynna follow you. genuinely over for you low iq cel.

Nicholas cage laugh

jfl that doesn't mean shit. Show actual posts of them commenting on your pics and trynna hook up. Following doesn't mean shit.
Nah im good. You’ll just keep coping.

Reminder this prognathic chimp lipped erectus thinks he’s a tyrone because he’s fucking low class chiraq sheboons that everyone in the city has had a piece of @goat2x

6FE0A736 7486 4806 9D77 04A6FC619CBC

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, goat2x, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I slay at 5'9. More like if you were facially attractive* and had other shit going for yourself.
Bro I’m like 170 and I’m quite gl tbh. Plus u live in 3rd world shithole, slaying in favelas is easier than slaying in West

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Nah im good. You’ll just keep coping.

Reminder this prognathic chimp lipped erectus thinks he’s a tyrone because he’s fucking low class chiraq sheboons that everyone in the city has had a piece of @goat2x

View attachment 1643257
as I thought, no proof :soy::feelsuhh:. Just another larping incel.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bro I’m like 170 and I’m quite gl tbh. Plus u live in 3rd world shithole, slaying in favelas is easier than slaying in West
Im american and live in america.

6'5 guy 25yo gut I know looks normie, but does quite well with women. Mostly because of height. Height is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917 and ShowerMaxxing
My bad thought u lived in Brazil lol
nah i wish tho. I'd be slaying latinas everyday all across south america.. I have to settle for white bitches since they're the majority of women who I attract smh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ShowerMaxxing
My bad thought u lived in Brazil lol

you probably got him mixed up with @Tropical Tyrone lol

whatever happened to that dude btw....he was chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and ShowerMaxxing
Obviously these basement dwellers who claim they are tall and average looking who get no pussy must represent all tall males, right? Anecdotes like these don't prove anything because they're redditors (instant -10 SMV) and because there are a shit ton of anecdotes of tall normies slaying. A MTN at my school is like 6'3-6'4, isn't high status or anything but he still gets a lot of female attention. Even dated and fucked a stacylite-stacy.

nah i wish tho. I'd be slaying latinas everyday all across south america.. I have to settle for white bitches since they're the majority of women who I attract smh.
Travel, I want to slay some Latinas too tbh. Gonna SEAmaxx and SAmaxx after cuckvid is gone. Fogger bodies, JBW halo

• +1
The "tall guy" in question is probably 6'0 lol.

I'm 6'7 and never get a single match on Tinder or any dating app

• So Sad
Obviously these basement dwellers who claim they are tall and average looking who get no pussy must represent all tall males, right? Anecdotes like these don't prove anything because they're redditors (instant -10 SMV) and because there are a shit ton of anecdotes of tall normies slaying. A MTN at my school is like 6'3-6'4, isn't high status or anything but he still gets a lot of female attention. Even dated and fucked a stacylite-stacy.

:says anecdotes like these doesn't prove anything

proceeds to also use anecdotes

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
I'm basically just a tall manlet to women

if you are tall ,6'1 or 6'2+, you can afford to even be LTN and still get girls
Massive cope.
Being a LTN equals being an incel in 2022. Height only can boost attractiveness. It can’t make up for it. Girls still will see the unattractive face of the LTN

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 12234
:says anecdotes like these doesn't prove anything

proceeds to also use anecdotes
I just meant to say that there are anecdotes on both sides of height is cope and height isn't cope. So trying to use them to prove either isn't really useful to anyone.