Tall guys admit height is cope (if you're sub-HTN)

if you're tall and ugly, you're only exposing your ugly face more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Massive cope.
Being a LTN equals being an incel in 2022. Height only can boost attractiveness. It can’t make up for it. Girls still will see the unattractive face of the LTN
yea but a 6'2 LTN with the same face of a 5'7 LTN is going to have more chances to fuck if he is not super high inhib

:says anecdotes like these doesn't prove anything

proceeds to also use anecdotes
genuinely low-iq users on here and yet they all swear they're geniuses jfl :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
No shit man, both are very important for everything in life, and you can compensate for one of them by having the second one, but probably better to compensate with model face for average to shortish height than being very tall as compensation for ugly face
yea but a 6'2 LTN with the same face of a 5'7 LTN is going to have more chances to fuck if he is not super high inhib

No shit man, both are very important for everything in life, and you can compensate for one of them by having the second one, but probably better to compensate with model face for average to shortish height than being very tall as compensation for ugly face
you cant compensate with face if you have a LTN face on top of being short, only surgery

you cant compensate with face if you have a LTN face on top of being short, only surgery
Ltn is a failo, obviously you can't compensate with it, only for it, fuck are you talking about

these bottom feeding rodents would have killed themselves if they were sub 5'9

every fucking milimeter matters until 6'2 thats just reality:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i’m 5’8 and proud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Unless you are straight up ugly height can change your life

Even as a low tier normie or mid tier normie you can have the life equivalent of at least a 5’11 htn as a tall guy

I’ve seen this many times
Not even a little bit close
Chances are you have no idea what life for htn+ is like

Low tier normie can be haloed to being dead center average, mid tier normie will have an easier time with girls but life for him won’t be comparable to an actual htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840