tall guys are too intimidating man

nigga would be max 5'9 with it bhenchod i need to get out chad jat land , shifting to north east mc
5'9+3 =6 feet 😛
Chinkie lookalike are disgusting to me

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
nigga would be max 5'9 with it bhenchod i need to get out chad jat land , shifting to north east mc
Imagine missing out on hot punjabans in their salwar kurta

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
atleast i wouldnt get mogged

bhai how taller are u , which state?
Almost 5"11 Rajasthan
Good thing I am in South of Rajasthan
Very few ballers here to bully me
I saw only 5 guys above 6'2 this year

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
it's like well like i mean often im like then i

• JFL
atleast i wouldnt get mogged

bhai how taller are u , which state?
Punjabans are kinda annoying but I love when their sexy tits pop out of their salwar

• JFL
Punjabans are kinda annoying but I love when their sexy tits pop out of their salwar
im punjabi nigga lmfao ,

bengalis although ugly have good tits

• JFL
i'm 5'5 and that's the main reason i don't go outside

• So Sad
@DalitBoss

Am I still intimidating as a chincel?

• +1
Am I still intimidating as a chincel?
no ngl , all of the dudes i mentioned had decent bones and most importantly they were well built in terms of natty frame like they had thick wrists

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
no ngl , all of the dudes i mentioned had decent bones and most importantly they were well built in terms of natty frame like they had thick wrists
Over
I need a genio and then I can ogremaxx

• +1
My uncle is a bone mogger 6ft3 Chindian :feelsgah:

He is kinda scary ngl

• So Sad
man its beyond i 5'8 its not much better fuck
idk 5'5 - 5'8 is good height but if you're trying to be masculine outside then it's over

• So Sad
thats just biologically impossible , taller you are the better your scapula is
It isnt a general biological characteristic at all, The human skeleton can variate regardless of your height, In the same way where a "short" guy can be built with a stocky frame, a tall guy can also be built with a lanky skeleton, or even klinefelters (and vice-versa), call it a cope but in my case 90% of guys that are tall, are either twigs and those who are "big" are just fat fucks, You just encountered a group of tall muscular men which is pretty rare to see, at least in a daily/normal situation, They are probably athletes or practice a pro sport due to their physiques

Me on my way to buy Chelsea boots and lifts to become 6’5.:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and n9wiff
im punjabi nigga lmfao ,

bengalis although ugly have good tits
Images 3

Must be fun bhai

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, boss8055 and n9wiff
Brootal I’m like 170, one tier below subhuman.. psl in the minus

• Hmm...
Brootal I’m like 170, one tier below subhuman.. psl in the minus
are you nepali , most are midgets , come to any upper class area in jatland and experience the mog bc

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
are you nepali , most are midgets , come to any upper class area in jatland and experience the mog bc
Why would I choose to live in those shitholes

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin
size doesnt equal fighting ability

also most guys wont engage in bullying if they know you dont take their shit

and youll earn their respect
Absolute cope.

Fights are mostly just a function of who has more body mass and who has more reach.

Both of these are correlated strongly with height.

Some highly trained 5’7” guy may pummel an untrained 6’2” guy, but take two untrained 5’7” and 6’2” guys and the 6’2” guy wins more often than not.

Weight classes exist for a reason in combat sports and it’s to make the fights fair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Absolute cope.

Fights are mostly just a function of who has more body mass and who has more reach.

Both of these are correlated strongly with height.
no shit sherlock

yet some 5'7 trained guy beats a 6'5 untrained one 19/20 times
Some highly trained 5’7” guy may pummel an untrained 6’2” guy, but take two untrained 5’7” and 6’2” guys and the 6’2” guy wins more often than not.

Weight classes exist for a reason in combat sports and it’s to make the fights fair.
who are you arguing with? thats not what i said

i said in the real world most ppl cant fight and you never know who does

no shit sherlock

yet some 5'7 trained guy beats a 6'5 untrained one 19/20 times

who are you arguing with? thats not what i said

i said in the real world most ppl cant fight and you never know who does

Manlet cope.

They put an untrained 320 pound bodybuilder against a 5’11” 170lb welterweight UFC fighter once and the fight was quite evenly matched with the completely untrained bodybuilder being able to overpower the UFC fighter sometimes.

5’11” isn’t even short globally.

An actual short 5’5” guy who is trained still has a good chance of getting ragdolled by an untrained 6’5” guy’s lucky punch or getting smothered by sheer bodyweight.

Manlet cope.

They put an untrained 320 pound bodybuilder against a 5’11” 170lb welterweight UFC fighter once and the fight was quite evenly matched with the completely untrained bodybuilder being able to overpower the UFC fighter sometimes.

An actual short 5’5” guy who is trained still has a good chance of getting ragdolled by an untrained 6’5” guy’s lucky punch or getting smothered by sheer bodyweight.

bruh why u even arguing with this dude

Its common sense

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Manlet cope.

if you knew anything about fighting youd realize that the ufc fighter is holding back here

in a real mma fight the strongman wouldnt have a chance

its the same with the video where mcgregor grapples with hafthor, normies in the comments say hafthor was holding back but in reality it is mcgregor whos holding back

that chance is always there, but trained fighter probably wont go out by a single lucky punch