Tall gymmaxed HTNs are insane slayers, here is why

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Its all about the amount of guys who have all 3. Height above 6'1, face 70th percentile, and good body. I am not even counting that most of guys above 6'1 have bad frame genetics, lets assume every one of them can attain top tier body. Around 1/6 guys go to gym actively(most of them fuck around but lets not count that).

Lets do some math 6'1 height is top 12%, HTN is top 30%, and 17% of guys have good body.

0.12 * 0.3 * 0.17 = 0.6%

ONLY
0.6% of guys hit all of this

At this point being tall gymmaxed Chadlite or even chad is literally an anomaly, most of females dont encounter guys like that outside of tinder.

Whats your thoughts boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 20 others
stfu man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Hero of the Imperium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
At this point being tall gymmaxed Chadlite or even chad is literally an anomaly, most of females dont encounter guys like that outside of tinder.

Water. Legit Chads with good height + frame are giga rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Water. Legit Chads with good height + frame are giga rare.
Yeah, I dislike the part of blackpill where people say that tall chad gets all girls, but tall chads are like 0.00001%, in reality slayers are HTN's

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Looks234, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Lean is life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
Just be tall and good looking and good frame

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096 and 8 others
It's legit tbh. not about having one very good component like a chad face but overall you should be the top 10% as whole and not as one.

Good example is David laid who is 6"2 tall, HTN face and a good body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Yeah, I dislike the part of blackpill where people say that tall chad gets all girls, but tall chads are like 0.00001%, in reality slayers are HTN's
Yeah, tall HTNs slay.
But at Chadlite/Chad tier, you don't really need a good frame and a gigatall height to slay. Just don't be framecel, manletcel, autismcel, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and 2 others
cope

David laid clean shaven is a chad, also 6’3 and good frame mogs any htn
if hes chad then jeff seid is over giga chad level

Just be tall and good looking and good frame

:feelsuhh:
Its actually lifefuel. Top 30% face is achievable through softmaxxing for most of guys, maybe through hardmaxxing. Good frame is achievable for 90% of guys as well. Maybe you dont have 6'1 height but if you have all of this at shorter height its top 5% anyways, unless you are 5'5 or something

Its actually lifefuel. Top 30% face is achievable through softmaxxing for most of guys, maybe through hardmaxxing. Good frame is achievable for 90% of guys as well. Maybe you dont have 6'1 height but if you have all of this at shorter height its top 5% anyways, unless you are 5'5 or something
nah I got the height and frame but the thing is the overwhelming majority of people dont have the height, let alone htn face and good frame.

Like the only times I see a legit 6'1+ good looking wide guy is at the gym or maybe a chad at a party but its quite rare

Jeff seid is the htn at most
bro stop trolling jeff seid is a chadlite facially and laid is a htn facially speaking too u overrate tbh

It's legit tbh. not about having one very good component like a chad face but overall you should be the top 10% as whole and not as one.

Good example is David laid who is 6"2 tall, HTN face and a good body

View attachment 1827283
I agree about components. I didnt even count any other stuff like money, NT, social status etc. If you somehow get most of this, basically there will be no competition at all

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bonesbonesbonesbone
TFW when you have all the above and are incel af, I’d say only weak HTN, Chadlite is the true cut off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and 1 other person
I used to have this mindset and made a thread very similar to this a while back, but then I realized that an unfrauded barefoot afternoon 6'1+ is only 1 in 10 young men (rarer than it sounds), most of yall are estrogenic 6 inch wristcels (bad frame/starting androgenicity), and if you are on this forum chances are you dont fall into the top 10% of facial aesthetics.

Just take a bunch of seemingly common traits which are actually uncommon, and group them together :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, ROTTING and nitesik
nah I got the height and frame but the thing is the overwhelming majority of people dont have the height, let alone htn face and good frame.

Like the only times I see a legit 6'1+ good looking wide guy is at the gym or maybe a chad at a party but its quite rare
Yeah. But its possible to surgerymaxx(softmaxx in most cases) to HTN for majority of normies.

You can get a good frame as well.

If you are average or above in height and have everything else, its top 5% anyways

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Yeah. But its possible to surgerymaxx(softmaxx in most cases) to HTN for majority of normies.

You can get a good frame as well.

If you are average or above in height and have everything else, its top 5% anyways
also this formula u use doesnt factor in the fact that being good looking in the face > height >>> frame/muscle rather it treats those 3 as equals

edit: but yeah i agree with the premise that HTN is the minimum and not chadlite or chad. If you think you need to be chad in 2022 to slay then your sense of looks gauging is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Looks234, Xangsane and 1 other person
also this formula u use doesnt factor in the fact that being good looking in the face > height >>> frame/muscle rather it treats those 3 as equals
Yeah good point

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
let's see if that is the case because I am about to start uni soon and I have all that you mentioned.

let's see if that the case because I am about to start uni soon and I have all that you mentioned.
The odds are it wont work if you are aspie

thanks man lifechanging post

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096, 5.5psl and 2 others
Women look at the full picture... they evaluate face, height, frame/muscles in that order

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Lets do some math 6'1 height is top 12%, HTN is top 30%, and 17% of guys have good body.

0.12 * 0.3 * 0.17 = 0.6%

You can't just multiply them like that because they are not independent traits.

Most of the time they go together and can simply be described as "good genetics".

I think a better approach is to consider your attractiveness level as equal to your lowest percentile out of all the factors involved.

This still results in your hypothetical dude being a slayer because he is solidly high ranked in all categories.

Take away any of them and he will no longer slay, but equally upgrading any of them won't cause a significant improvement because he has no (comparative) failos.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, johncruz12345, 5.5psl and 2 others
You can't just multiply them like that because they are not independent traits.

Most of the time they go together and can simply be described as "good genetics".

I think a better approach is to consider your attractiveness level as equal to your lowest percentile out of all the factors involved.

This still results in your hypothetical dude being a slayer because he is solidly high ranked in all categories.

Take away any of them and he will no longer slay, but equally upgrading any of them won't cause a significant improvement because he has no (comparative) failos.
Thats actually interesting thoughts.

I disagree that they come in packages. Majority of tall guys have elongated face and worse frame, comparing to shorter guys.

Its all about the amount of guys who have all 3. Height above 6'1, face 70th percentile, and good body. I am not even counting that most of guys above 6'1 have bad frame genetics, lets assume every one of them can attain top tier body. Around 1/6 guys go to gym actively(most of them fuck around but lets not count that).

0.12 * 0.3 * 0.17 = 0.6%

ONLY

Not enough to slay on online dating though

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
>insane slayer.

>girlfriend looks like this.

something isn't checking out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Hero of the Imperium

0.12 * 0.3 * 0.17 = 0.6%

ONLY

But a lot more than that have those things at clubs, OLD and social media etc.

You guys are missing one factor. PHENO.

Tall skinny HTN white boy with blue eyes who is hairmaxxed arguably has similar smv to legit a gymaxxed Tyrone (Tyson Beckford).

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24444
You guys are missing one factor. PHENO.

Tall skinny HTN white boy with blue eyes who is hairmaxxed arguably has similar smv to legit a gymaxxed Tyrone (Tyson Beckford).
idk if thats true bro lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
6’5

Prob 70 percentile face

Shit clavicles. And 190lbs

Have a girlfriend… but I was never a “slayer”. Only had ugly girls approach me for the most part. I think you really need frame with the height for it to make girls lust over you

too bad top 30% face is not HTN. 84% of dudes are below one standard deviation above the mean, assuming normal distribution, which is best case scenario. that would be like MTN, LTN, and subhuman. so HTN is at least top 16%.

u aren't putting enough emphasis on face, yea a tall gymaxed htn might be rare, but the face matters more than height and body. an average height and body chadlite would mog unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
it aint that tall, more like 6'3+, girls wouldnt call you tall at 6'1
Girls will call you tall at 6’1. I’m not a legit 6’1 absolute low height yet but I have a friend who is and he’s always asked by girls how tall he is. A 5’11 girl even asked tall he was. Low 6’1 = same height as Logan Paul, cr7, David Gandy, Shawn mendes who are all objectively tall guys who get characterized as tall by the media

It’s more so 6’3+ unfrauded barefoot low is the minimum height to be called tall by other average-above average height guys

6'7 bodybuilder chad or death stop copping

I agree. I see a lot of fit tall htns at the gym with very high quality gfs. Also see a lot of BBCs there with top tier girls as well. Even witnessed BBCs approaching and picking up white gymthots lmao.

I really do need to get toned, you're right mate.

too bad top 30% face is not HTN. 84% of dudes are below one standard deviation above the mean, assuming normal distribution, which is best case scenario. that would be like MTN, LTN, and subhuman. so HTN is at least top 16%.
Doesnt matter its not the main point. You can think of 30% face not HTN if you want