Tall height and broad shoulders are the equivalent of perfect ass and tits on girls: An analysis (coping manlets and tallfags GTFIH)

5'9 with shoe is not bad
5'9 WITHOUT SHOE. Although I agree 5'8 ain't that bad if true 5'8 in US. disadvantage sure, but nothing crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
5'9 bro get it right! And better then being Somali AND ugly :forcedsmile:
Shit pissing contest. Facts of the matter are you’d slay a lot more if you were taller. Being good looking facially has too many different variables to quantify and all men are as a result of that just a type facially. Tall, however, is universal.

And I’m not saying this as a lanklet since I’m average height myself, so no need for you to be this pressed you sand monkey

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Brootal, ROTTING and 3 others
5'9 WITHOUT SHOE. Although I agree 5'8 ain't that bad if true 5'8 in US. disadvantage sure, but nothing crazy
Yeah
Lmao bro I went to Amsterdam for a trip but I swear there height is really crucial. My height was fucking average (6'3) at the airport, the zoomers/boomers average height was like 6'4 lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, 5.5psl and tombradylover
Shit pissing contest. Facts of the matter are you’d slay a lot more if you were taller. Being good looking facially has too many different variables to quantify and all men are as a result of that just a type facially. Tall, however, is universal.

And I’m not saying this as a lanklet since I’m average height myself, so no need for you to be this pressed you sand monkey
I know Id slay more if I was taller. But there's no doubt that being 5'9 and chadlite is better then being 6'3 and MTN. Good looking average height niggas have it better then almost everyone else

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and JawMogger
I know Id slay more if I was taller. But there's no doubt that being 5'9 and chadlite is better than being 6'3 and MTN. Good looking average height niggas have it better then almost everyone else
Nobody can comment on this since you can’t tell the lived experiences of other people. It’s just guess work

Yeah
Lmao bro I went to Amsterdam for a trip but I swear there height is really crucial. My height was fucking average (6'3) at the airport, the zoomers/boomers average height was like 6'4 lmao
Yea bruv I want not smoke with Netherlands or Scandi HTN+ niggas. That shit is unfair as fuck

• +1
Nobody can comment on this since you can’t tell the lived experiences of other people. It’s just guess work
True we cannot comment on the lives of others. But i feel like this is a fair hierarchy:
1) tall and good-looking 2) Average height and good-looking 3) Tall and average looking 4) short (below 5'8-5'9 but above 5'6-5'7) and good-looking 5) tall and ugly 6) below 5'7 and average 7) short and ugly.
Ur right we can never truly know, but we can argue and debate based on experience and science. Tell me if that hierarchy is incorrect. I think its rlly rational. Obviously if u think height mogs face then this would be different but like I was arguing with OP science backs face over height and body when it comes to female attraction. Otherwise we only have our own experiences and anecdotes to go off of. I don't think its unreasonable to say that its more important to have a better face then a better height. I agree with u that u cant be a true chad without the height tho.

• +1
True we cannot comment on the lives of others. But i feel like this is a fair hierarchy:
1) tall and good-looking 2) Average height and good-looking 3) Tall and average looking 4) short (below 5'8-5'9 but above 5'6-5'7) and good-looking 5) tall and ugly 6) below 5'7 and average 7) short and ugly.
Ur right we can never truly know, but we can argue and debate based on experience and science. Tell me if that hierarchy is incorrect. I think its rlly rational. Obviously if u think height mogs face then this would be different but like I was arguing with OP science backs face over height and body when it comes to female attraction. Otherwise we only have our own experiences and anecdotes to go off of. I don't think its unreasonable to say that its more important to have a better face then a better height. I agree with u that u cant be a true chad without the height tho.
location is really what matters most when it comes to height , it can vary between 0'2-0'7 lol while an attractive face is universal no matter which country you go to

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Banasura and tombradylover
location is really what matters most when it comes to height , it can vary between 0'2-0'7 lol while an attractive face is universal no matter which country you go to
I can agree to that. Outside Scandi, Netherlands and a few other countries in Europe I feel like my hierarchy is really accurate tho. Like u said an attractive face is universal, whereas height is more of a disqualifier trait and a big halo, not the base value. Either way its over if ur too short or too ugly.

• +1
I can agree to that. Outside Scandi, Netherlands and a few other countries in Europe I feel like my hierarchy is really accurate tho. Like u said an attractive face is universal, whereas height is more of a disqualifier trait and a big halo, not the base value. Either way its over if ur too short or too ugly.
exactly, also there are many other parameters that make a man attractive: shoulders, hands etc etc, in the end you have to be sufficiently masculine and beautiful for a woman, it's been like that since the dawn of time, and height is not the only way to be masc it's really stupid to think like that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Banasura and tombradylover
exactly, also there are many other parameters that make a man attractive: shoulders, hands etc etc, in the end you have to be sufficiently masculine and beautiful for a woman, it's been like that since the dawn of time, and height is not the only way to be masc it's really stupid to think like that
True. But IMO face and height are the two pillars of attraction. Other things matter like u said, but IMO face and height are like the two kings.

• +1

Agreed

I could care less tho, all I want to slay are foids with good body and minimum Becky face since I’m a degenerate dog

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
And a gl face is the equivalent to a gl face, only thing that matters this copethread is useless as shit

Agreed

I could care less tho, all I want to slay are foids with good body and minimum Becky face since I’m a degenerate dog
@AspiringMogger one thing i forgot to mention is that if you are truly attractive you will be attractive universally as well. Chadlite+ are everyone's type. I agree that height is more objective tho since its literally a number, whereas face as many variables. But ur lying to yourself if u think chadlite+ men arent universally attractive everywhere

No big bulge is. I take picture half hard so my bulge is extra big.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
this or death tbh

Attachments

• 3535793_E2F44B65-4986-4E88-95D7-5020047F6915.jpeg
    3535793_E2F44B65-4986-4E88-95D7-5020047F6915.jpeg
    593.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Kamui
the relative rarity of a trait doesnt matter, its about what attracts girls, bone structure cant be compared to the importance of height and frame
If height is as important as you say: Then a tall guy will have high body count (the hard metric of interest and gauge of sexual interest from opposite gender)? And a short guy will have a low/non-existent body count?

Irrelevant

With face, you can download a few apps and have a conveyor belt of girls straight to your house without having to leave the couch

Real life game is dead in 2023 anyway, no point of clubbing or fucking up your body with alcohol anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Irrelevant

With face, you can download a few apps and have a conveyor belt of girls straight to your house without having to leave the couch

Real life game is dead in 2023 anyway, no point of clubbing or fucking up your body with alcohol anymore
Conclusion : just be chadlite or die alone bro!

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and tombradylover
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, DrTony, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, ROTTING and AspiringMogger
I know Id slay more if I was taller. But there's no doubt that being 5'9 and chadlite is better then being 6'3 and MTN. Good looking average height niggas have it better then almost everyone else
If ur 5'9" just gymmaxx, nike airmaxx, and go for girls under 5'5" and ur g2g

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Where am I on the hierachy

yes people keep coping because its easier to achieve good face onlu.

In reality face is the most important for attraction/mirin but to have legit sex appeal you need height, physique(frame,muscles proportions) together with a good face

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Good thread but it's worth noting that it's very situational.

In a scenario when a short facially attractive guy is standing next to the taller less facially appealing dude; it's heightmogg that rules.

But if she were to date both simultaniosly without both interacting irl; it's the facemogg that rules.

Same with if the both are sitting in the same group; face is still the king.

There is no definitive answer to this never ending discussion.

I'll always say face >height and frame because it's more rare; but it's dependent on the examples used.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Hi Hoso! You are finally back:love:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and Akhi
Good thread but it's worth noting that it's very situational.

In a scenario when a short facially attractive guy is standing next to the taller less facially appealing dude; it's heightmogg that rules.

But if she were to date both simultaniosly without both interacting irl; it's the facemogg that rules.

Same with if the both are sitting in the same group; face is still the king.

There is no definitive answer to this never ending discussion.

I'll always say face >height and frame because it's more rare; but it's dependent on the examples used.
brutal ngl

my answer to that is: if you are NT you can't be incel , being incel is ur fucking fault
Ahhahahahahhahahahahah Hahahahahahahhahav Ahhahahahahahahahhahahagahah Hahahahhahahahahha hHahahhahahahahaha

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member 24789
Face is king. 👑
Biggest cope in psl bar none. Height is by far the most important factor in attraction unless you consider the extremes as morons do (ie: tall but 1,2,3 psl vs manlet but 8,9,10 psl). Most people have an average face. Tall men win. Both in life and on the sexual market. Permarotters on incel forums obsess over mm of gonial angles and canthal tilts. IRL the biggest slayers are 6ft+ dudes with 6 psl faces and social circles. The short zoomer kid with le model face works until you're 18.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
5”9 here. 96 body count in 4 years. But that’s in the easiest country in the world - USA.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and tombradylover
IRL the biggest slayers are 6ft+ dudes with 6 psl faces and social circles.
The short zoomer kid with le model face works until you're 18
You are aware that 6 PSL face is chad face right? Literally model tier. @cytoplasm Jesus Christ graycels are full of surprises.

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and cytoplasm
If ur 5'9" just gymmaxx, nike airmaxx, and go for girls under 5'5" and ur g2g
The majority of the girls I’ve been with have been around or just below my height. Girls want hot faced guys first and foremost. The rest is bonus/threshold stuff. Ur right tho I do gymmaxx and Nike air max

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Kamui
How good is that?
Rlly good. Top 90-95 percentile. Being in 1) is like top 98-99%. Imo if ur in 2 category u can slay most foids but u gotta approach and do some work, whereas in group 1 they have girls throwing themselves at them all the time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Rlly good. Top 90-95 percentile. Being in 1) is like top 98-99%. Imo if ur in 2 category u can slay most foids but u gotta approach and do some work, whereas in group 1 they have girls throwing themselves at them all the time
Thank you! But I remember the quality of foids that were approaching me were mostly LTB-MTB tier.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Thank you! But I remember the quality of foids that were approaching me were mostly LTB-MTB tier.
Makes sense. Htb+ will throw themselves at tier 1. But tier 2 niggas gotta approach and do some work for htb+ but will be successful with the approach most of the time if not autistic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Makes sense. Htb+ will throw themselves at tier 1. But tier 2 niggas gotta approach and do some work for htb+ but will be successful with the approach most of the time if not autistic
I wonder why you think face is important but here HTB+ throw themselves at category 1 and 3 the most here. I got mostly LTB and MTB interested but I wasn't interested in them. Do they think I'm a safer option?

My GF who I will marry is HTB

Rlly good. Top 90-95 percentile.
Is this in a small town or a large city?
Being in 1) is like top 98-99%. Imo if ur in 2 category u can slay most foids but u gotta approach and do some work, whereas in group 1 they have girls throwing themselves at them all the time
What height is needed to be in category 1?

For some reason, people on here cope the most when it comes to height and overall size. I think the reason for that is that those factors are even harder to change than your facial aesthetics. In conclusion it's just another coping mechanism, water.

Even normies attribute more importance to height and frame than people here. Theres tons of posts on every other forum, reddit, TikTok, etc. from women who always state height as their first and foremost preference. After that it's things like broad shoulders or hand size (frame.) Believe me I've spent hours reading up on these topics, most girls have height as their first preference. And they have no reason to lie and virtue signal as it's anonymous and they exclude a lot of people with that preference anyway.

Now you might cope and think: 'Well girls aren't saying face because its harder to quantify, you cant measure it objectively, therefore they state height' OR 'height standards are more acceptable in society' but sadly you would be wrong.

When girls explain why they like height and size in particular they say it makes them feel small and feminine and the guy seem dominant. It's intrinsic to girls sexuality, as most of them are submissive in bed. Therefore, the more dominated the guy is, the more they will be aroused
(obviously only to a point you stupid incels of course a 7 foot ogre would be too intimidating).

I came to the conclusion of height and shoulders being the equivalent of tits and ass. You know the feeling when a girl has a great ass or tits and you just feel hypnotized and want to bend her over immediately? Thats how I think they feel when they see a tall guy with big shoulders. I wanted to get some more opinions of girls on this. Enter the QOVES subreddit (its blackpill for normies). I made a post about this exact kind of question and got a lot of responses:

(post got deleted I hope you can see the comments)

like every other girl commented that its true and how theyre very attracted to the combination of broad shoulders and tallness. If youre not tall or are tall with a shit frame ITS FUCKING OVER. You'll never illicit primal sexual attraction in a girl like a girl with great tits and ass would in you. If youre under 6 foot this is how you look besides a real mogger, now imagine your girl wouldnt laugh at you seeing this.

View attachment 2392158
I'm 5'11, its brutally and utterly over.

Also: Try to debate me motherfuckers, I have several studies too to prove what im saying.

TL;DR:

Manlets just LDAR. Tallfags just stfu finally and get your lazy ass to the gym, you won the lottery already.

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @mrriceguy @Grel Hellscream @drop @banks @EasyMan875 @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @tombradylover @Arborist @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @AspiringMogger @VladimirtheGreat @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

Say a greycel framelet manlet incel