Tall men think they mog shorter men

D

Deleted member 19530

Bronze
Tall men have a sort of confidence developed during puberty I suspect. They think because they’re tall they mog shorter men and overrate themselves because of it. They see a short man with a girl and wonder how such a subhuman managed to get such a cute girl. But girls can’t differentiate between sizes, 5’10-6’2” all looks the same to them since they’re shorter. To a 5’8” woman, any man above 5’10” is good enough and 5’8” is pushing it, most women are much shorter than that

Height almost never matters, women cannot even tell but tall men don’t understand this. When rating yourself you should understand this, it’s:

1. hair
2. Eye area
3. Jaw
4. Phenotype/race
#. Height(unless manlet then it matters)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829 and 11 others
Jaw > eye area > height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ethnic_9, Constantin Denis, oldcell and 10 others
op is 5'10"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
yeah, a 5'2" girl told me she thought this 5'10" guy that we know irl was 6'0", so if you have good proportions then femlets would think you're much taller than you really are

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
1006c04b3cc07a74fc4af8e066ef280c

Op btw :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Moggie, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
yeah, a 5'2" girl told me she thought this 5'10" guy that we know irl was 6'0", so if you have good proportions then femlets would think you're much taller than you really are
A 5’2” would see a 5’7” guy as tall, they’re femlets. They just follow the herd and say they want a tall guy but see all men as tall anyways so just fraud accordingly. Just keep in mind most women will simply believe you if you say you’re much taller than you actually are so you can say you’re 5’11” if you’re 5’7” or 6’3” if you’re 5’11”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
No, just face and NT mog height. But not anything else

You don't know the life that decent looking tall guys live.

Women sexualize them hard and there's nothing that shorter guys can do to compensate for it.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, ALP and 1 other person
A 5’2” would see a 5’7” guy as tall, they’re femlets. They just follow the herd and say they want a tall guy but see all men as tall anyways so just fraud accordingly. Just keep in mind most women will simply believe you if you say you’re much taller than you actually are so you can say you’re 5’11” if you’re 5’7” or 6’3” if you’re 5’11”
this could only work on femlets and once they see a 5'7" guy outside getting heightmogged to oblivion by the average guy it's obvious he's not 5'11" jfl
unless you lived in some midget south american country

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420 and Richard_Hungwell
Tales of afrikancel

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Low iq post.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 16058
eye area > height > jaw

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zylk, ALP and 3 others
this could only work on femlets and once they see a 5'7" guy outside getting heightmogged to oblivion by the average guy it's obvious he's not 5'11" jfl
unless you lived in some midget south american country
If the 5’7” knows how to fraud she would never know, he can just wear lifts and then he wouldn’t be heightlogged too badly. He can just say the other guy is 6’3” and the femlet would believe it

Fuck up that it’s mostly about the stupid number, the stupid hoes just want a guy who meets the threshold even if they consider said manlet tall enough before knowing the number of his height

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel and Deleted member 15827
There is some truth to this... I went on a date with a 5' femlet and she straight up told me that every guy seems tall to her and she thought I was over 6' (I'm 5'10" but was wearing air max 90)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
There is some truth to this... I went on a date with a 5' femlet and she straight up told me that every guy seems tall to her and she thought I was over 6' (I'm 5'10" but was wearing air max 90)
You could have said you’re 6’3” and she would have believed you. Then she would tell all the men after you they the ideal height is 6’3” and traumatized them all jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JawMogger
eye area > height > jaw
More like all are important:

If any of 3 is a failo = ITS OVER
If all 3 are average = normie
If 1 is above average and other two are average = HTN
If you have 2 above average and one average = chadlite
If you have all 3 = CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
More like all are important:

If any of 3 is a failo = ITS OVER
If all 3 are average = normie
If 1 is above average and other two are average = HTN
If you have 2 above average and one average = chadlite
If you have all 3 = CHAD
greycel, all are important but in that specific order of importance.
a shit eye area with a chad jaw makes u look ogre.
but an amazing eye area u can be a birdcell and still look great.
height i dont need to explain
you'll realize why it's that order specifically once u do some more psl research

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, JawMogger and Deleted member 19530
Smells like cope.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
greycel, all are important but in that specific order of importance.
a shit eye area with a chad jaw makes u look ogre.
but an amazing eye area u can be a birdcell and still look great.
height i dont need to explain
you'll realize why it's that order specifically once u do some more psl research
That's cope. Amazing eye area cannot compensate for birdcell jaw :lul: (except for maybe michael b jordan... but I think he's hyped bc of status + body halo)

Also explain why women find Rami Malek and Pete Davidson attractive... both have atrocious eye areas but amazing lower thirds

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Smells like cope.
Exactly, there are tons of benefits of being tall and it s a necessity for dominating other men but this tards are still coping.

Life starts at 6'2.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and JawMogger
That's cope. Amazing eye area cannot compensate for birdcell jaw :lul: (except for maybe michael b jordan... but I think he's hyped bc of status + body halo)

Also explain why women find Rami Malek and Pete Davidson attractive... both have atrocious eye areas but amazing lower thirds
Rami Malek is simped for because of his status.
Pete davidson is peak medium ugly lol and is extremely neurotypical and social, lmao. Not to mention statuspill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ, JawMogger and 1 other person
That's not birdcell...
post a birdcell jaw then, photoshop him with hunter eyes vs crisick tier lower third. which looks better?
this is a tale as old as time lol

Rami Malek is simped for because of his status.
Pete davidson is peak medium ugly lol and is extremely neurotypical and social, lmao. Not to mention statuspill
Nah, it's "bicycyle seat face" theory. Their jawlines carry them hard

Davidson, a C-list celeb, wouldn't be able to date Beckinsdale, Ariana Grande, Kardashian, etc just by being NT and having status

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Richard_Hungwell

It can bro, eye area is second to hair IMO, jaw matters a lot and can compensate a bit for a bad eye area but eye area is the center of your FACE. Nice cheekbones combined with a strong brow bridge and nice shape eye are unbeatable. But people here have no life experience and would rather stay stuck in their mental models, I won’t argue it, it all matters anyways

I will add that if Jaws mattered more then Asians would be the most attractive race but this is not the case obviously

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JawMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ, JawMogger and 2 others
It can bro, eye area is second to hair IMO, jaw matters a lot and can compensate a bit for a bad eye area but eye area is the center of your FACE. Nice cheekbones combined with a strong brow bridge and nice shape eye are unbeatable. But people here have no life experience and would rather stay stuck in their mental models, I won’t argue it, it all matters anyways

I will add that if Jaws mattered more then Asians would be the most attractive race but this is not the case obviously
Fair enough. Everything is important and women look at the whole package and some will weigh these features differently simply due to preference. You basically don't want to have one of the big 3 (eye area, jaw, height) be a failo

post a birdcell jaw then, photoshop him with hunter eyes vs crisick tier lower third. which looks better?
this is a tale as old as time lol
Obviously mogger eye area + birdcell would look decent from the front but subhuman from 3/4 and side profile. Opposite for mogger jaw + bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
JFL AT QUOTING A FUCKING BUZZFEED ARTICLE
Read the article. Women are inherently blackpilled and lookist. They notice everything about your appearance

• Woah
Tall men have a sort of confidence developed during puberty I suspect. They think because they’re tall they mog shorter men and overrate themselves because of it. They see a short man with a girl and wonder how such a subhuman managed to get such a cute girl. But girls can’t differentiate between sizes, 5’10-6’2” all looks the same to them since they’re shorter. To a 5’8” woman, any man above 5’10” is good enough and 5’8” is pushing it, most women are much shorter than that

Height almost never matters, women cannot even tell but tall men don’t understand this. When rating yourself you should understand this, it’s:

1. hair
2. Eye area
3. Jaw
4. Phenotype/race
#. Height(unless manlet then it matters)
5ft10 the same as 6ft2

KEEP COPING SPEEEY GONZALEZ😹💀🤙🏿

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 18244
Ive never mogged anyone in my life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
keep coping hard u subhuman manlet