Tall NT>face

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
To begin OLD is a meme (like my eng lvl) everyone fraud their pics so talking about OLD bullshit is retarded because you can earn 2 points out of 10 like that redhead youtuber you all know

Now kill me but , I have eyes and I'm tired to cope. Psl is a meme, not in the sense thats cope, in the sens where most guys are fucking normies

Fashionmaxxed zoomer oofydoofy tall skinytwink NT good hairstyle has the most beautiful gf outside.

if you gymmax and you're tall you automatically become a slayer for girls , even 4/1p jfl just wear a beard theory as I also seen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 30518
For start OLD is a meme, everyone fraud their pics so talking about OLD bullshit is retarded because you can earn 2 points out of 10 like that redhead youtuber you all know

Now kill me but , I have eyes and I'm tired to cope. Psl is a meme, not in the sense thats cope, in the sens where most guys are fucking normies

Fashionmaxxed zoomer oofydoofy tall skinytwink NT good hairstyle has the most beautiful gf outside.

if you gymmax and you're tall you automatically become a slayer for girls , even 4/1p jfl just wear a beard theory as I also seen
is 6'3 considered tall?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
I agree. It's why I hate tallfags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
if you go outside ever you'll quickly realize face is not that important past not being noticeably recessed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
if you go outside ever you'll quickly realize face is not that important past not being noticeably recessed.
What's important in your view then?

personality :heart:
Personality is all u need if you are tall, even not tall tbh. Just be a normie who go out and whos not ugly

yeah, but thats if your goal in life is girls and sex

you should be looksmaxxing for God and no one else anyway

• +1
Reactions: molluskmuncher
yeah, but thats if your goal in life is girls and sex

you should be looksmaxxing for God and no one else anyway
the pursuit of Beauty is the noblest of all acts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
What's important in your view then?
the most important aspect of attraction is not having anything that sticks out negatively.

women don't look at your well-developed jawline, they look at your dumbo ears or crooked nose and decide to swipe left regardless of how well developed the rest of your face is, positive features do not add much appeal but negative features make you lose a lot of appeal.

the best look you can have is having a face that's mostly lackluster with one or two good features, because positive features aren't necessarily harmonious with each other and having more of them doesn't make you look better.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and yirma19